I'm the fun one, OK?
我脑子里都是疯狂的念头
In here, it's all crazy-crazy in here!
看我啊 我大失控
Look at me! I am out of control!
抱歉 我太混♥蛋♥了
Sorry. I'm a dick.
没关系 我知道是因为你难过 但有我们在呢
It's OK. I know it's because you're sad, but we are here.
谢谢你办的派对 奖品在哪
Thank you for my party. Where's the prize?
在恒温箱里
It's in the incubator.
过来 宝宝
Come here, pumpkin.
太棒了 赢了 赢了
Yeah! Winner, winner!
我的小美女呢
Where's my baby girl?
这是给你的
This is for you!
太可怕了
That was horrible!
头向前倾 捏住鼻梁
Head forward, pinch the top.
这家伙是谁
And who's this guy?
-他是我的 -真的吗
- He's mine. - Really?
谢谢 他真是帅炸了
Thank you. He's unbelievably hot.
-周一见 -荡♥妇♥
- See you on Monday. - Slut!
好了 晚安 生日快乐
D'accord. Bonsoir. Happy birthday.
生日快乐 我今晚玩得很开心
Happy birthday. I've had such a lovely night.
能一起玩...
So nice to hang out with...
如果我吐在我床上 我就去你床上睡 好吗
If I throw up in my bed, I'm gonna sleep in yours, OK?
好的
Ok.
-我要犯恶心了 -是吗
- I'm going to be sick. - Yeah?
然后我要找你麻烦咯
And then I am going to be so anal with you.
欢迎来到这个家 露
Welcome to the family, Lu.
我想我还是另找个地方...
Oh, yeah, I think I'm just gonna find somewhere else to...
不 不行 你就住在这
No. No! You are staying here.
因为你对他来说很重要
Because you are special to him,
所以你也是我的特别来宾
so you are special on me.
我觉得这样有点怪
Yeah, I think it might be weird.
为什么会怪
Why would it be weird?
-不会怪的啦 -不会怪的
- It wouldn't be weird. - It wouldn't be.
那就好 很好
Good! Good.
-谢了 凯特 -拜托 我多酷啊
- Thanks, Kate. - Pfft! I'm chill.
-这样很好 -是啊 会很棒的
- So that's cool that... - Yeah, it's gonna be.
-对 -没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-嗯 很好 -很好
- Yeah, cool. - Cool.