- She's not your girlfriend. - I told you not to do that.
真抱歉啊 我没遵守你的规则
Oh, I'm sorry I broke your rules!
看来你在生活里和在工作上一样
Seems like you deal in other people's property
都经手别人的"财产"啊
in life as well as work, Sam.
你是在玩双关吗
Are you punning?
我只是说...
I'm just saying...
别再见人就上了 渣男
Stop fucking everyone, you prick!
我不知道该揍谁
I don't know who to hit!
你就是管不住自己 对不对
You can't help yourself, can you?
人生就如自助餐 安东尼 我教过你的
Life is a buffet, Anthony. I taught you that!
我先走了
I think I'm done here.
老实承认你是基佬吧
Just admit you're gay, mate!
-承认你是个混♥蛋♥ -医院投票
- Just admit you're a dick! - Hospital vote.
威尔亲了我 应该被赶出去
Will should get the fuck out for kissing me!
-什么 -你看到没
- What? - Ha! You see that!
人人都爱我 所有人都希望有我陪伴
Everybody loves me. Everyone wants me around.
我魅力四射 我每次都能赢 每一次
I am fantastic. I always win. Always.
我看到想要的东西 就必然能弄到手
I see what I want and I go and I bloody well get it.
我想要小弗雷德当我老婆
And I want little Fred to be my wife
如果那意味着我必须待在这间破医院
and if that means spending time in this skanky hospital
被一群精神不正常的丑逼"伦漂"包围
surrounded by a bunch of insane and unattractive urban gyppos,
那我也忍♥了 但我一离开这里
so be it, but I will be disinfecting myself
就会立刻消毒全身 因为你们恶心得令我作呕
the minute I walk out of here because you all disgust me.
来 小弗雷德
Come, little Fred.
我想你需要离开这间破医院 威尔
I think you need to leave the skanky hospital, Will.
你们再也不会遇到老子这种天菜
You will never meet anyone like me ever again.
我帅炸天
I'm fantastic.
瞧 我就说了他信不过吧
See, I told you he couldn't be trusted, mate.
是啊 你做得很好
Yeah, you nailed it.
-哥们 我得去找... -我得去找凯特
- Mate, I need to find... - I need to find Kate.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Oui.
告诉我一件事
Just tell me one thing.
任何事都行
Anything.
画中的男人是谁
Who's the man in the picture?
他是我父亲
It's my father.