剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Lilith,
丽莉丝
I have larger concerns than you and your pathetic needs.
比起你 还有你可悲的需求 我还有更重要的事情要处理
The girl must be destroyed somehow!
无论如何 我都要毁灭那个女孩!
Here's a gesture you'll understand.
我这么做你就明白了
If you won't give me what's mine...
如果你不把属于我的东西还给我
...then I'll just...
我就...
...have to take it...
不得不夺走它了
...starting with your all-powerful...
先从你全能的...
...celestial blood.
天人之血开始
Sabrina, what the hell did you do?
萨布丽娜 你到底做了什么?
Where's my dad? Get him back here. Hey.
我爸去哪了?把他弄回来
I don't know. I don't know where they went or how to get them back.
我不知道 我不知道他们去了哪 或是怎么把他们弄回来
What do you mean you don't know? Is he dead?
-你说你不知道是什么意思? -他死了吗?
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道
I'm so sorry, Harvey.
真的对不起 哈维
Wh... what do we do? Where is this new power coming from?
-我们该怎么办? -你的新力量从何而来?
How long has this been happening?
你这样多久了?
Did you kill my dad too, Sabrina?
萨布丽娜 你也杀死了我爸吗?
Stop!
别说了!
Everyone, leave me alone! Please.
你们都别问我了!拜托
Oh, okay. Okay.
好吧
Stay calm. Stay calm, Sabrina. Come with me.
冷静点 萨布丽娜 跟我来
Everyone leave her be. Nicholas, you may accompany.
大家都不要打扰她 尼古拉斯 你可以陪着
Do you remember, darling, when we first met?
亲爱的 你还记得 我们初次见面的场景吗?
Just like this.
就像现在这样
Lilith, my queen, my...No, no, no, no, no.
-丽莉丝 我的女王... -别说话
Let's not spoil our perfect moment. Hmm?
不要破坏这美好的时刻
I could kill you with this blade.
我可以用这把刀杀了你
But that would end your suffering, and, well...
但是这会结束你的苦难 而且...
where's the fun in that?
这还有什么乐趣呢?
Instead...
不如...
I banish you from the Court of Hell and from my sight.
我将你从地狱御庭 以及我的眼前放逐
I cast you out to wander the mortal realm...
我要将你驱逐 让你如乞丐般
...like the beggar you are.
在凡间游荡
I'm afraid the news is not good.
恐怕这不是好消息
The scan shows that your body is somehow completely empty.
扫描显示你的身体 不知为何完全是空的
It's because I'm the Void.
因为我就是虚空
When we sucked your soul into Sabrina Morningstar's body,
我们把你的灵魂 吸入晨星萨布丽娜的身体里时
we must have sucked some of the Void into you as well.
我们肯定也吸入了一部分的虚空
And now, Cousin, you are manifesting properties of the Void itself.
现在你正在显现 虚空本身的属性 表妹
Namely, things disappear and go... somewhere.
就是说 那些东西消失去了一个地方
For all I know, I killed all those people...
在我看来 那些人都被我杀了
all the miners...
所有的矿工
Harvey's dad.
还有哈维的爸爸
Hey, Sabrina, we'll figure this out.
萨布丽娜 我们会想出办法
There's nothing to figure out, Nick.
不用想什么办法了 尼克
I'm the Void, and I won't hurt anyone again. Ever!
我就是虚空 我再也不会伤害任何人了!
And I love you, Nick, but I have to go far, far away.
我爱你 尼克 但是我必须去很远的地方
Wait, Sabrina, just...
等等 萨布丽娜...
Gone?
走了?
What do you mean, gone?
走了是什么意思?
Where could she have gone at a time like this?
这时候她会去哪里?
Was it the Void? Did the Void take her?
是不是虚空?虚空带她走了?
No, I'm afraid not, Auntie. No, Sabrina is the Void.
恐怕不是的 姑姑 不是的 萨布丽娜就是虚空
That's why she teleported herself away, to protect us from i...
所以她把自己传送走 来保护我们不受虚...
Well, her.
她的伤害
What does that even mean?
这又是什么意思?
It means, farm boy,
农场小子 这意味着
that we have to find Sabrina, track her down.
我们必须找到萨布丽娜 寻找她的行踪
I'm sorry to ask this, but if Sabrina is the Void,
很抱歉这么问 但如果萨布丽娜就是虚空
as you say she is, what is to prevent her from zapping us away like poor Mr. Kinkle?
正如你所说 我们要怎么防止自己 像可怜的金克尔先生那样被吸走呢?
That's a good question. It...
问得好 这...
Pandora's box.
潘多拉魔盒
We'd finish what Sabrina started by trapping the Void in Pandora's box.
我们要把虚空困在潘多拉魔盒中 来帮萨布丽娜完成未竟之事
But isn't Pandora's box floating in space?
但潘多拉魔盒不是在太空漂浮着吗?
Yes, with Sabrina's body,
是的 和萨布丽娜的身体在一起
Sabrina Spellman's body.
萨布丽娜斯佩尔曼的身体
Oh, how are we supposed to find her in space?
我们要怎样在太空中找到她呢?
I gave Sabrina the other half of this locket.
我把这个吊坠的另外半部分 给了萨布丽娜
She was wearing it when she went to face the Void.
她去封印虚空的时候戴着那个吊坠
If I use my half as a beacon to lock onto hers with a divination spell,
如果我把我这半作为指向标 用占卜咒锁定她的吊坠
we might be able to find her and bring her and the box home.
我们就有可能找到她 把她和魔盒带回家
How, precisely, would you withstand the lack of atmosphere?
那确切点说 你要怎样经受住空气的缺乏呢?
You'd freeze.
你会被冻僵的
My body has been forged in the flames of Hell
在我被当作人肉冥河时
when I was being used as a flesh Acheron.
我的身体 就已经在地狱之火中被锻造过了
Though...
虽然...
breathing would be a problem.
呼吸还是个问题
No, hang on.
不 等等
We could use...
我们可以用...
the Weird's body, which I have preserved,
怪异生物的身体 我还保留着呢
enchant it and turn it into some sort of eldritch oxygen mask.
用巫力将它变成某种恶灵氧气面罩
That's good enough for me.
这对我来说足够了
Which is how it came to pass
事情的进展就是这样
that not one but two journeys were undertaken.
他们要进行的不仅仅是一段 而是两段旅程
One, to find a dead Sabrina lost in space.
一段旅程是为了找到 遗失在太空中、死去的萨布丽娜
Another, to find Sabrina and the Void within her
另一段是要去她流放自己的地方
to where she'd exiled herself.
找到萨布丽娜和她体内的虚空
A blasted wilderness beyond the maps of man...
在一个远离人类世界的荒芜之地
at the Mountains of Madness.
疯狂山脉
Who are you?
你是谁?
A humble servant of the terrors.
惊悚谦卑的奴仆
Blackwood.
布莱克伍德
You'd better run before...
你最好马上离开 在我...
Before you unleash the Void? My dear girl, I beg you. Unleash it!
在你释放虚空之前? 小姑娘 我求你了 快释放吧!
You see,
看到了吧
I am as immune to the Void
虚空对我没有影响
as you were immune to the Imp of the Perverse.
就像悖理的恶魔对你没有影响一样
We stand together...
我们共同站在...
outside the bounds of morality, sanity, and reality.
道德、理智和现实的界限之外
I know more about the Void than any witch who has ever lived.
我比史上任何一个巫师 都要更了解虚空
I can help you control its terrifying world-devouring power.
我可以帮你控制住 它那能够吞噬世界的可怕力量
You can wield it. In time, perhaps relieve yourself of it...
你可以操控它 最终 或许还能从中释放自己
but only with my guidance.
但只有在我的指导下才行
Or I could leave you.
或者我也可以离开你
Uh... Wait.
等等
You can teach me how to contain the Void...
你能教我怎样抑制虚空?
how to control it?
怎样控制它吗?
Well, can you tell me where the disappeared are...
你能告诉我消失的人在哪里吗?
the people I made vanish?
被我弄消失的那些人
Oh yes.
可以
All that and more.
不仅仅是这些
Would you like that, Sabrina?
你愿意吗 萨布丽娜?
Then let us begin our dark purpose.
那就开始我们的黑暗计划吧
Faithful travelers,
忠实的旅行者们
are you arrived to kneel at the temple of the Void?
你们是来朝拜虚空神庙的吗?
It awaits here within this cavern, but only for the worthy and the depraved.
它就在这个洞穴中等待着 但是它只接待够资格与堕落之人
Come. Be not afraid.
来吧 不要害怕
Approach the mouth of madness.
走近疯狂之口
How did you find this place?
你们怎么找到这个地方的?
Her familiar. Of course.
她的老友 当然了
How good of you all to travel so far.
你们这一路长途跋涉的 可真是讲义气
The Void will devour you without question.
虚空毫无疑问会吞噬你们
Brother Ambrose, your wand, I'm afraid, will not work here.
安布罗斯兄弟 你的魔杖在这里恐怕没用
This is a holy place.
这里是圣地
Where is Sabrina, Father?
父亲 萨布丽娜在哪?
All questions shall be answered.
一切疑问都会被解答
The bride of the Void will receive you presently.
虚空的新娘马上就会接待你们
It's nearly dinnertime, you see, and the Void must be fed.
晚餐时间快到了 虚空必须要进食
Come.
来吧
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表