剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
You knew?
你早就知道?
You knew the entire time, and you didn't say a word?
你一直都知道 却只字未提?
Aunties, please.
姑姑们 别这样
The only reason Ambrose kept it a secret was because I made him.
安布罗斯保密的唯一原因 是因为我让他这么做的
Oh, you made him. A 16-year-old girl forced a 134-year-old man to lie.
你让他保密的 一个16岁的女孩 强迫一个134岁的男人撒谎
Is that what happened, Ambrose? Did Sabrina bully you?
安布罗斯 是这样吗? 萨布丽娜欺负你了吗?
I had the most bizarre dream last night.
我昨晚做了一个很奇怪的梦
You were in it, and then some weirdo girl, like, climbed out from under the bed.
梦里有你 还有一个古怪的女孩 从床底下爬了出来
That wasn't a dream, Theo.
西奥 那不是梦
One of my old friends from before I was with the pagans
我以前和异教♥徒♥在一起时的 一个老朋友
came and visited last night.
昨晚过来看我了
Is this one of your hobgoblin friends?
是你的地精朋友吗?
What did she want?
她想干吗?
Hobgoblins, fay folk, fairy folk,
地精、小妖精、小仙子
we feel things that others can't.
我们能感觉到别人感觉不到的东西
And according to Moth, there's some really bad stuff coming.
据莫斯说 某种不好的事情要来临了
Probably connected to the eldritch terrors.
很可能与恶灵惊悚有关
Anyway, the hobgoblins are leaving the mortal realm
总之 小妖精们要永远离开凡间
for the fay realm for good...
去妖界了
and they want me to come with them.
他们希望我和他们一起走
Wait. Wait. Does...
等等 这意思是...
Does that mean you're leaving?
这意思是你要离开了?
Maybe.
也许吧
And maybe you should come with me.
也许你应该和我一起走
Thar she blows.
终于见到她的真容了
Hecate, the Triple Goddess, I've never quite understood her appeal.
赫卡忒 三性女神 我从未完全理解她的魅力
Three women at the same time?
三个女人合为一体?
There is something intriguing about that, Lord Lucifer.
路西法陛下 这一点的确挺吸引人的
...Can it with the casual misogyny.
讲话别总带着厌女症的态度
Show some respect.
放尊重点
Sabrina, there you are.
萨布丽娜 你在这儿啊
Lucifer. Nicholas.
-路西法 -尼古拉斯
What a nice surprise.
真是意外啊
Screw you. Hey.
去你的 嘿
Nick, why are you dressed like a Baxter High jock?
尼克 你怎么穿成 巴克斯特高中体育生的样子?
'Cause I was there looking for you.
因为我去那里找你了
Why are you wearing a red headband and hanging out with these tools?
你怎么戴着红色发带 还和这些混账们混在一起?
What did you call us?
你叫我们什么?
Nick, before you say anything else...
尼克 在你说什么之前...
No, before you say anything else, I need you to hear me,
不 在你说什么之前 我需要你听我说
okay?
好吗?
I'm crazy about you, Spellman.
斯佩尔曼 我为你疯狂
But if you tell me that it's over,
但如果你告诉我一切结束了
if you tell me that there's no hope for us getting back together,
如果你告诉我 我们没有复合的希望
then I... I will... I will leave you alone.
我就不会再烦你了
But if there's even a chance, even a one percent chance
但如果还有机会 哪怕只有1%的机会
that you might one day forgive me and wanna be with me,
你也许某一天会原谅我 想和我在一起
then I'll wait.
我都会等
So just tell me, Spellman.
斯佩尔曼 请你告诉我
Is it over?
我们之间结束了吗?
Or is there even a tiny chance...
还是我还有一丝机会...
that I can undo the biggest mistake of my life?
可以弥补我这辈子最大的错误?
Nick, I'm not who you think I am.
尼克 我不是你认为的那个我
I'm the other Sabrina you're gonna find out about pretty soon.
我是另一个你很快会发现的萨布丽娜
But I think there's definitely a one percent chance she'll take you back.
但我认为她和你复合的机会 肯定有1%那么多
Now, if you'll excuse me,
好了 我先失陪了
I think Aunt Zee's probably done berating Sabrina by now.
我想现在塞姑姑 可能已经训斥完萨布丽娜了
Well, Judith and Judas are quite comfortable in a sealed bedroom.
朱迪斯和犹大在密封的卧室里 舒服地待着
Now you're going to tell us everything you know about the eldritch terrors.
现在你要告诉我们 你所知道的恶灵惊悚的一切
And in return, we shall reacquaint your head
作为回报 我们会把你的头颅
with your rotting meat sack.
重新接回你腐烂的肉身
I have no use for my body,
我的身体对我没用
and you won't need yours either once the remaining terrors arrive.
一旦剩下的恶灵惊悚到达 你们也不会需要自己的了
They'll feast on your flesh.
他们会吃掉你们的肉
Somehow we thought you'd say that.
不知为何 我们料到了你会这么说
And now you forget, girls, I bear the Mark of Cain.
两位姑娘 你们忘了我有该隐标记
I cannot be killed.
我无法被杀死
Quite right.
没错
You cannot be killed,
你无法被杀死
but you can still feel pain, can you not?
但你仍能感觉到痛苦 不是吗?
Like when people say they can still feel missing phantom limbs.
就像人们说的 他们仍能感到幻肢痛
No.
不要
Excellent. Excellent.
很好
We'll have some fun with this now, won't we, Father?
我们就用这个找点乐子 好不好 父亲?
And you'll tell us all about your good friends...
而你要好好跟我们说说 你的那些好朋友...
the eldritch terrors.
恶灵惊悚
Oh, I should probably go to school. Mmhmm.
我想我该去上学了
Yeah.
好吧
All right then.
好了
Now that we've all calmed down...
现在我们都冷静了下来...
We know the problem.
我们都知道问题所在
The existence of two Sabrinas has caused a...
两个萨布丽娜的存在导致了...
A paradox.
悖论
...catastrophic anomaly forcing our realms to crash into each other.
...灾难性的异常迫使我们两界相撞
But why? Don't you see?
-但为什么? -你不明白吗?
Chaos begets chaos.
混乱会再引起混乱
A chain reaction has begun that won't stop
连锁反应开始后
until the realms are wholly crushing each other.
直到两界彼此完全挤压才会停止
What if we killed a Sabrina?
如果我们杀掉一个萨布丽娜呢?
If one of us did die,
如果我们中一个真的死了
would that fix things?
会解决所有问题吗?
Not necessarily.
不一定
The mortal and infernal realms are attracting each other.
凡间和地狱在互相吸引
It wouldn't be enough to just stop them. You'd...
这样做不足以阻止它们相撞
We need to push them away from each other.
我们需要将它们彼此推开
I've got a crazy idea.
我有个疯狂的想法
Even crazier than two Sabrinas.
比两个萨布丽娜还要疯狂
Mr. Scratch, how long have you been lurking there?
斯克拉齐先生 你在那里潜伏多久了?
Long enough to tell you that no one's killing any Sabrina.
久到告诉你 谁也不能杀死任何一个萨布丽娜
What's your crazy idea, warlock?
男巫 你有什么疯点子?
I'll talk in small words so you can understand me.
我会尽量讲得简单一点 这样你就能听明白
Do you know what happens when two magnets are close to each other?
你们知道当两个磁体 靠近彼此时会发生什么?
Depending on the polarity, they'll attract or repel each other.
取决于极性 它们会相吸或者相斥
Exactly. The mortal realm has a magnetic field.
没错 凡间有磁场
So does the infernal one.
地狱也有磁场
Opposites attract.
异性相吸
But if we could reverse the realms' polarities,
但如果我们能够逆转两界的极性
maybe they'd repel each other.
或许它们就会相斥
But how do we do that?
但我们要怎么做呢?
That's easy.
很简单
We Parent Trap the realms.
就像《天生一对》里那样
Order of Hecate, you stand at the epicenter of Hell.
赫卡忒修会 你们站在地狱中心
Morningstars, you stand at the epicenter of the mortal realm.
晨星家族 你们站在凡间中心
Now summon your opposing energies.
现在请召唤你们的对立能量
We call upon you, Maiden, Mother, and Crone,
我们召唤你 处♥女♥、母亲、老妪
imbue your dark power into this infernal throne.
请将你的黑暗力量注入这个地狱王座
We call upon Hell and its most unholy hordes.
我们召唤地狱及其最邪恶的居民
I gift this realm my power, the darkest of the dark lords.
身为黑魔王中最黑暗的王 我把自己的力量赐予此界
The realms' energies are aligning.
两界的能量正在联结
It is working, but the realms are so enmeshed.
这样起作用了 但两界纠缠得太深了
It is like...
就好像...
Conjoined twins.
连体婴儿
We may succeed in separating them, but we could destroy both in the process.
我们也许能成功分离它们 但也可能在这个过程中将两者俱毁
Stop. Stop the invocation.
停下 快停止咒语
Stop the invocation immediately!
立即停止咒语
We must regroup and think of something else.
我们必须重振旗鼓 另想他法
I've been thinking, Robin.
罗宾 我一直在考虑
I can't go to the fay realm with you.
我不能和你去妖界
I can't leave my dad, and my friends, and school.
我不能离开我爸爸 我的朋友们和学校
Theo, you won't be safe here.
西奥 你在这里不会安全的
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表