剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Now, you stay here.
你待在这里
I have a notion.
我有个想法
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么?
Nicholas was helping me with a spot of, uh, necromancy.
尼古拉斯在帮我一起实施死灵术
Are you guys insane? Do you remember what happened last time?
你们疯了吗?还记得上次的事吗?
This won't be anything like the Tommy Kinkle fiasco.
这次绝对不会 像汤米金克尔那次大惨败
We're only doing short-term resurrections.
我们只会做短时复活
One minute tops.
最多一分钟
Rise and shine, boys.
该起床了 孩子们
We won't keep you long.
很快就好
We just wanna know how you died.
我们只想知道你们怎么死的
Was it a mining accident?
是矿难吗?
Or vengeful ghost miners?
还是被恶灵矿工害死的?
It was no accident, neither a ghost.
既不是矿难 也不是鬼魂
It was the first eldritch terror that killed us.
是第一波恶灵惊悚杀死了我们
Darkness.
黑暗
A crushing darkness.
不可抵挡的黑暗
A suffocating darkness.
令人窒息的黑暗
A consuming darkness.
吞噬一切的黑暗
Eldritch terrors.
恶灵惊悚
I don't understand.
我不明白
The darkness is gathering.
黑暗在聚集
The darkness is rising.
黑暗在翻滚
It will spread everywhere.
它会散布各地
It will blanket everything.
它会罩住一切
There is no reasoning with it.
它凶猛磅礴
There is no stopping it.
势不可挡
In the beginning, all was darkness.
起初 一切都是黑暗
At the end, there will only be darkness.
最后 只会剩下黑暗
Darkness, darkness, darkness.
黑暗
Today, this day, the sun will set and never rise again.
今天 就是这天 太阳落下 将永远不复升起
You're speaking of Absolute Darkn... Yes, but where is the source?
你们说的是绝对黑... 没错 但源头在哪?
Mad Father Blackwood spoke of the eldritch terrors
疯狂布莱克伍德神父提起过恶灵惊悚
and of releasing them.
还说要释放它们
I was wondering when the other shoe was going to drop, and now it has.
我还一直在想这一刻何时会来 结果它已经来了
The... the eldritch dark comes from the outer reaches of the cosmos.
恶灵黑暗来自宇宙的外沿
Its source could be anywhere.
源头可能是任何一个地方
Just a guess, but if you've been seeing creepy miners around town,
这只是我的猜测 但如果你们在镇上见过奇怪的矿工
couldn't they be avatars of this Darkness?
他们有没有可能是黑暗的化身?
Which could mean that the locus of the Absolute Darkness might be in...
这或许说明绝对黑暗的中心 也许是在...
The mines. Precisely.
-煤矿里 -正是如此
Be careful.
当心
At the sight of the first psychopomp... We won't be astralprojecting that long,
-一旦看到第一个送魂者... -我们的灵魂投射不会那么久...
but in and out, right, Ambrose?
只是去去就回 对吧 安布罗斯?
That's the plan.
计划是这样的
We'll travel to the cave where the 1949 disaster took place,
我们就回到1949年的矿难发生地
where all those men were killed in the dark.
就是那些矿工在黑暗中死去的地方
That is either a tar pit...
那里要么是个焦油坑
or the source of Absolute Darkness.
要么就是绝对黑暗之源
Do you feel that, Ambrose?
你感觉到了吗 安布罗斯?
Hopelessness.
无助
Despair.
绝望
Loneliness.
孤独?
It is as Aunt Zelda said,
正如塞尔达姑姑所说
the Darkness preying on our fears, our insecurities.
“黑暗在掠夺我们的恐惧和不安全感”
We're not prepared for this. We-we should go.
我们没做好这方面的准备 还是走吧
When we come back, we'll be... we'll be armed physically
下次再来时 我们会做好
and then psychologically.
身体和心理上的准备
Nick!
尼克!
Prudence!
普鲁登斯!
I called her for, uh, backup.
我让她过来当后援
And you came here to help us?
你是来帮我们的?
I came because if this dark is an eldritch terror, as Nicholas said,
我来是因为如果这黑暗 真如尼古拉斯所说是是恶灵惊悚
then my father can't be far behind.
那我父亲肯定难逃其咎
And this time, he will get no reprieve.
这次他必死无疑
This is their doing, I'll wager.
我敢打包票这是他们在作祟
Whose doing?
谁在作祟?
The avatars of Darkness.
黑暗的化身
It seems they've clearly moved on from simply smashing bulbs.
显然他们已经从砸灯泡的行为进化了
Well, you don't know that, Ambrose.
这可说不定 安布罗斯
Could just be our house.
可能只是我们家停电了
Harvey!
哈维!
Did you blow the fuse again?
你是不是又把保险丝烧了?
It wasn't me.
不是我
Shit!
可恶!
Hey, there's trouble, Theo. I mean, the power's out all over town.
嘿 有麻烦了 西奥 全镇都停电了
Weird. Is this Fright Club-worthy?
好奇怪 值得吸血俱乐部出动吗?
Um, maybe.
或许
Maybe we should call Sabrina.
或许我们该打给萨布丽娜
That was Theo.
是西奥打来的
It's confirmed, the whole town's lost power.
确定了 全镇都停电了
Side note: Fright Club's on standby.
还有 吸血俱乐部随时待命
With the power out, come sundown, the entire town will be without light,
现在停电 等太阳一落山 全镇就会漆黑一片
allowing the Darkness to escape the mines, take over Greendale, and eventually...
黑暗因此就能逃离煤矿 占领格林代尔 最终...
Surely not the world.
当然不能是全世界
The eldritch terrors are planet-threatening.
恶灵惊悚会威胁到地球的存在
Imagine no more light ever again, perpetual darkness.
想象一下以后永远不会有光亮 永恒的黑暗
We'd descend into utter despair, chaos,
我们会坠入极端的绝望、混乱
and soon after... death.
很快就是...死亡
How do you even fight a terror?
要怎么抵抗惊悚?
On multiple fronts.
这就得多战线行动了
Worse comes to worst,
最差的后果
we cannot allow the Darkness to escape Greendale.
我们绝对不能让黑暗逃离格林代尔
I will get Mambo Marie and Zelda to help.
我去找曼波玛丽和塞尔达帮忙
The whole coven if need be.
必要的话 就整个女巫集♥会♥
Then there's the miners.
还有那些矿工
I'd take them off the table. Based on what we've witnessed,
我能除掉他们 据我们所知
they are attracted to light, like moth to a flame.
他们喜好光源 就像飞蛾喜好火焰
Fright Club should be able to help with that.
这件事吸血俱乐部应该能帮你
I'm on it.
算我一个
What? We had a team-up against the pagans. It was fun.
怎么了?我们曾合力抵抗异教♥徒♥ 还挺好玩的
Then there's the Darkness itself.
那就剩黑暗本身了
We need power to disperse it. Wattage, and lots of it,
我们需要电力驱散黑暗 大功率的电力
and some brave soul
还需要一个勇敢的人
who's willing to venture into the heart of the Darkness
愿意冒险进入黑暗的中心
and generate light from within it.
然后在黑暗内部制♥造♥光亮
I'll do it. And before you say no...
我来 在你否定之前...
I'm a Morningstar, Ambrose.
我可是晨星 安布罗斯
I can generate light. I'm our best hope. What if your powers aren't strong enough?
-我能制♥造♥光亮 我是最大的胜算 -万一你的法力不够呢?
Your powers are not at the cosmic level anymore.
你的法力已经不在宇宙层面了
No, they're not, but...
是不在了 但...
what if there were two of me?
如果有两个我呢?
No, no, as I said many times previously,
不行 我之前说过多次
contact with your other self could prove cataclysmic.
跟另一个你接触会带来灾难性的后果
Aren't we facing something cataclysmic?
我们现在不就面临着灾难吗?
True.
这倒是
How do we go about this? Um...
那我们要怎么做?
Keep contact to a minimum,
把接触降到最低限度
be as quick as possible. Quick!
而且越快越好 一定要快!
Don't let anyone other than myself see you two together.
除了我 不要让任何人 看到你们俩在一起
I'll go to Hell in disguise. You get everything else ready.
我会乔装去地狱 你做好其他准备
You're smiling. You're enjoying this.
你在笑 你享受这样
Being back in action?
能再次大显身手?
A little bit, yeah.
还真有点 是的
We need to talk, stat.
我们得谈谈 就现在
Buzz off, minion.
滚开 仆人
No, Sabrina, it's me...
不 萨布丽娜 是我...
Sabrina.
萨布丽娜
That dancing was intense.
刚才的舞真是热情洋溢
What's the special occasion?
今天是什么特别的日子吗?
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表