剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
I am just gonna go ahead and wipe your memory
我会抹去你们最近
of the last 60 seconds and send you back home.
六十秒的记忆 然后把你们送回去
Okay?
好吗?
Oh, there you are.
你们在这儿啊
Where'd you go? Doesn't matter.
你们去哪儿了?没关系
Don't answer it. There we are.
别回答 好了
Drink your milkshakes before they melt.
趁奶昔还没化 把它们喝掉
Broken objective lens and shattered eyepiece.
物镜破损 目镜完全碎掉了
I could, perhaps, fix the telescope...
我或许可以修好这个望远镜
just as soon as we've halted the eldritch terrors
只要我们阻止了恶灵惊悚
and not died unspeakable deaths.
并且还没被残忍♥杀害的话
I'm sorry, Cousin, but I feel as if we are living under the Sword of Damocles.
不好意思 表妹 我感觉好像我们就要大难临头了
Truthfully, I admire your ability
说真的 我很钦佩你
to compartmentalize your life expertly, but I'm...
能游刃自如地 将生活和这件事区别对待 我就...
Not so expertly.
也没那么游刃自如啦
Nick transferred to Baxter High.
尼克转学到了巴克斯特高中
Gives Don Juan a run for his money, young Nicholas does.
给大情圣一个机会吧 尼古拉斯相当奋不顾身啊
Yeah, then there's that earthquake earlier today.
是 然后今天早些时候发生了地震
What earthquake? Didn't you feel it?
-什么地震? -你没感觉到吗?
There was a creature right there.
那边有个怪物
No, you didn't see a creature, Theo. You saw a hobgoblin.
不 西奥 你看到的不是怪物 是个地精
You saw one of my friends.
你看到的是我的一位朋友
You can come out now.
你现在可以出来了
Theo... Theo, this is Moth.
西奥 这位是莫斯
Hi.
你好
You said he'd be asleep.
你说他应该已经睡了
He usually is.
他平时这个点儿已经睡了
Robin, what the hell is going on? Theo, I can explain.
-罗宾 到底是怎么回事? -西奥 我可以解释
What the hell, Moth? Relax, Puck.
-莫斯 你搞什么? -别紧张 小妖
You taught me that trick, remember? Now come on.
这招还是你教我的 记得吗?快走吧
Ambrose, was that you?
安布罗斯 是你吗?
There was a rumbling and an eruption as that burst through the ground.
那玩意从地下冒出来的时候 就像震耳欲聋的火山喷发
Cousin, why does that figure look so familiar?
表妹 那个雕像 看起来怎么那么眼熟?
Because you've seen it before in Hell.
因为之前你在地狱见过
Ambrose, between the stalagmites I told you about and now this,
安布罗斯 我之前跟你说过石笋 现在又出现这个
could this be another eldritch terror attacking?
这会是又一波恶灵惊悚袭击吗?
No, it doesn't... it doesn't feel like that.
不 感觉不像是那样
This feels almost...
这种东西感觉有点像...
geological,
地质运动?
tectonic, perhaps elemental.
地壳运动 或许某种自然力?
Or could this be the infernal invasion that Hell has so often threatened us with?
或是地狱经常拿来威胁我们的 那种炼狱入侵?
No. Sabrina would have told me.
不会的 不然萨布丽娜早就告诉我了
What can this mean?
这意味着什么呢?
Perhaps it's a declaration of war.
或许是宣战吧
The witches have turned to Hecate.
巫师们都改投拜赫卡忒门下了
It's a sign, Beelzebub.
别西卜 这是一种征兆
But maybe I should go to the mortal realm and check in on everyone.
但也许我应该去趟凡间看看大家?
No.
不
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Prudence?
普鲁登斯?
What's going on?
怎么了?
Weird Sister, you are needed for a special mission
怪异姐妹 你需要执行一项
related to the eldritch terrors.
与恶灵惊悚有关的特殊任务
Right now? But I have to go to school.
现在吗?但我要上学去了
No, you're not going to school today.
不 你今天去不了学校了
You are going to Hell on Earth.
你要去趟人间地狱
What is that smell?
那是什么味道?
Uh, I believe it's coming from that.
我认为是从那里传来的
My father's corpse.
我父亲的尸体
Oh my God.
天啊
Wait.
等一下
Are those...
那两个是...
Judith.
朱迪斯
Judas?
犹大?
Spellman Sisters' Mortuary?
斯佩尔曼姐妹殡仪馆
Brina, uh...
布丽娜
there was an earthquake,
刚才发生了地震
and then goat demon rock came out of the ground.
然后山羊恶魔石从地上冒了出来
What the hell should I do? Nothing. Just don't touch it.
-我到底该怎么办? -什么都不要做 千万别碰它
Um, Ambrose and I are on our way.
我和安布罗斯这就过去
It happened at Harvey's house too. We need to get on this.
-哈维家也出现了这种情况 -我们得抓紧解决了
These may only be precursors to a much larger eruption.
这些可能是更大爆发的前兆
Oh no.
糟了
Oh, for the love of LaVey!
看在勒维撒旦的份上
It's getting worse by the second.
情况越来越糟糕
Chérie, it is Marie.
亲爱的 我是玛丽
Come to the observatory at once. There is something you must see.
马上来观象台 有个东西你一定要看看
What is it?
怎么了?
It's Mambo Marie. We have to get to the Academy now.
是曼波玛丽 我们得马上去学院
What does it mean?
这意味着什么?
It means the infernal realm is pushing into the mortal realm or vice versa.
意味着地狱正在侵入凡间 或者反过来
Of course this makes perfect sense now. The earthquakes, the tremors...
当然 现在完全说得通了 地震、微震...
I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你要说什么
That somehow I'm responsible for what's happening.
不知怎么的 我要为所发生的事负责
No, not just you.
不 不只是你
You and your infernal twin are responsible.
是你和你的地狱双胞胎负责
I told you this would happen.
我就说过会发生这种事
Two Sabrinas should not, could not exist simultaneously.
两个萨布丽娜不应该 也不可以同时存在
On top of which you met. Despite my previous warnings, you met.
最重要的是你们还见面了 不顾我之前的警告 你们见面了
And now the Earth and Hell are falling into each other.
而现在凡间和地狱就要撞到一起了
But why?
可是为什么?
Probably to crush one or both of you and obliterate this anomaly.
或许杀死你们一个才能消除 这种异常现象 或你俩都得消失
And no. Before you ask,
不行 我知道你会问
no, we cannot keep this from the aunties and deal with this ourselves.
不行 我们不能对姑姑们隐瞒此事 也不能自己处理此事
There are two realms at stake...Ambrose.
-因为现在两界生死攸关... -安布罗斯
I understand...
我明白
and you're right,
你说得对
but I wanna be the one to tell the aunties.
但我想亲自告诉姑姑们
It's my secret.
这是我的秘密
I've been the one keeping it. I should be the one to tell them.
一直保密的人是我 应该由我来告诉她们
So, you're saying you're going to own up to everything you've done?
你是说你要坦白你做的一切?
Mmhmm. Actually take responsibility for it?
真正为此负责?
And who knows? Maybe Aunt Zee will be less mad if the news comes from me.
谁知道呢?如果这消息从我口中说出 也许塞姑姑就不那么生气了
Aunt Zelda? There's something I need to tell you,
塞尔达姑姑?有件事我需要告诉你
but we should probably call Aunt Hilda first.
但我们或许应该先把希尔达姑姑叫来
So, it's true?
这么说是真的?
Morningstars, would you please clear the room?
晨星家的人 请你们出去 好吗?
Hilda and I would like a word alone with our niece.
我和希尔达想和我们的侄女单独谈谈
Of course.
没问题
I'd love to learn more about my former home.
我也想多了解一下我以前的家
I'm told it's a temple for Hecate now.
据说现在那里是赫卡忒神殿
Certainly feel the softer, more feminine energies.
肯定会让人感受到 更柔和、更女性化的能量
Good luck.
祝你好运
Ironically, I was literally coming to tell you the truth.
讽刺的是 我真的是来告诉你真♥相♥的
I've already heard the truth from Lucifer, who unbelievably lies less than you do.
我已经从路西法那里听到真♥相♥了 难以置信的是 你比他撒的谎还多
The fact that there are two of us has saved the coven on multiple occasions.
其实 我们两个的存在 多次拯救了女巫集♥会♥
How many times have I been talking to her but thinking that I was talking to you?
有多少次我以为在和你说话 其实是在和她说话?
And don't tell me that it hasn't happened.
别跟我说没发生过这种事
Escape to Witch Mountain isn't the only Disney movie I've seen.
我不只看过《魔鬼山历险记》这一部 迪士尼电影
I'm extremely familiar with The Parent Trap as well.
我对《天生一对》也非常熟悉
Oh, loved that growing up.
我很喜欢那个成长故事
Just once, when we were having a dance party.
就一次 当时我们在举办舞会
Who else knew?
还有谁知道?
Besides the entirety of Hell? Who else in this realm?
除了整个地狱的鬼怪? 凡间谁还知道?
Aunt Zee, please.
塞姑姑 别逼我
I don't wanna lie to you.
我不想骗你
Oh, I think it's a bit late for that, my love. Isn't it?
亲爱的 我想你现在说这话 有点晚了 不是吗?
But I also don't wanna get anyone else in trouble.
但我也不希望让任何人陷入麻烦
Ambrose.
安布罗斯
Ambrose Spellman, you come here right this instant.
安布罗斯斯佩尔曼 你立刻给我过来
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表