剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
You lost your virginity to me.
你把自己的童贞给了我
And afterwards, I laid on your chest,
事后 我躺在你的怀里
and we talked until the sun came up.
我们一直聊到太阳升起
You loved me for who I was...
你爱我本来的样子
all of me.
爱我的全部
And whoever this person is that I'm looking at right now,
现在站在我眼前的这个人
this isn't you.
并不是你
Emperor, we found and confiscated these degenerate items.
元首 我们发现 并没收了这些堕落物品
Indeed.
很好
Take them and burn them.
把这些东西拿去烧了
...And one more thing, Lieutenant,
还有一件事 中尉
arrest that witch.
逮捕那个巫师
Oh no.
不要啊
No, Emperor, please. That's all right, Madam Spellman.
-不要 元首 求你了 -没事的 斯佩尔曼夫人
I'm not afraid,
我不害怕
and I won't beg.
我不会乞求宽恕
No, but you will, witch.
不 巫师 你会的
With your dying breath, you'll beg for mercy.
在你垂死的时候 你会乞求宽恕的
And none will be given.
但你不会得到
...Nick won't die.
尼克不会死的
I won't let that happen. I promise.
我不会让这种事发生 我保证
We can fix this.
我们可以解决此事
I need you to wake up from this nightmare and remember you are powerful witches.
我需要你们从这场噩梦中醒来 并记起你们是强大的巫师
You're a coven of witches.
你们是女巫集♥会♥
Stop it!
住口!
Leave this place and never come back.
你快离开这里 永远不要回来
You had a dog, Aunt Zee...
塞姑姑 你有过一条狗
a familiar...
一个名为
named Vinegar Tom.
酸醋汤姆的精灵
He was a wise beagle.
它是条聪明的猎兔犬
You called him your soul mate.
你称它为你的灵魂伴侣
You loved him so much that after he died, you had him stuffed.
你非常爱它 以至于它死后 你把它做成了标本
And you pet him every day.
你每天抚摸它
And sometimes, the fact that he's gone makes you cry.
有时候 它的逝去会让你哭泣
Take this.
你拿着这个
Go to the bookstore on Main Street, request that book.
去主街那家书店买♥♥那本书
The people there may be able to help you or not.
那里的人可能会帮你 也可能不会
Citizens of Greendale,
格林代尔的公民们
we are under threat level crimson tonight, as the witches...
今晚的圣诞节我们深陷危险 因为巫师们...
...their spell bombing campaign, devastating the surrounding counties...
他们的魔咒炸♥弹♥轰炸行动 正在摧毁周边的县...
Enough agonizing, Ambrose.
痛苦折磨也该受够了 安布罗斯
You can't sit here all night.
你不能在这儿坐一晚上
Here goes nothing.
豁出去了
...is reporting record deaths from starvation.
...报告因饥饿导致的破纪录死亡
I am Ambrose Spellman, master of the mystic arts.
我是神术大♥师♥安布罗斯斯佩尔曼
Praise Hecate.
赞美赫卡忒
I remember.
我想起来了
Do you now?
是吗?
Hello, friend.
你好 朋友
Who might you be?
你是哪位?
I am the trinket man,
我是个摆件商贩
purveyor of occult trinkets.
神秘摆件供应商
Behold.
请看
Tell me, trinket man, have you been to Greendale yet?
摆件商贩 请告诉我 你去过格林代尔了吗?
I'm afraid I have, yes.
我还真去过了
A madman stole one of my trinkets,
有个疯子抢了我的一个摆件
the Imp of the Perverse.
悖理的恶魔
Perverse. That would have been Father Blackwood,
悖理 那肯定是布莱克伍德神父干的
fiddling with eldritch terrors once again.
他又去沾惹恶灵惊悚了
He must have wished upon the Imp to reshape the universe in his image,
他一定是对那个恶魔许愿 按照他的想象重塑这个世界
and now nobody can remember the truth.
现在没人能记得真♥相♥
So why does his wish not extend beyond the borders of Greendale?
可为什么他的愿望 没有超越格林代尔的边界?
The Imp still has his... impish ways.
那个恶魔还是有点顽皮的
My... my family are back there.
我的家人还在那边
Sabrina.
萨布丽娜
You don't have another imp that I could wish upon, do you?
你没有另一个 我可以用来许愿的恶魔吧?
There's only one Imp of the Perverse.
只有一个悖理的恶魔
But might I interest you in the sacred Stone of Omphalos?
不过 我可以为你介绍一下 神圣的翁法洛斯之石吗?
The one from the Greek myth?
希腊神话里的那个?
The same one that Cronus swallowed, creating the center of the universe?
被克洛诺斯吞下 并创造了宇宙中心的那块石头?
By all that is unholy, that...
我的天啊 那块石头并不是现实的中心
That stone isn't the center of reality. That is the stone of reality.
它就是现实之石
That is correct.
没错
Therefore, could it restore reality?
所以 它能恢复现实吗?
I don't see why not.
我觉得没什么不可以的
But you'd have to be clever with how you went about it.
但你得恰当使用才行
How much for the... How much for the stone?
这块石头多少钱?
For you? Ah...
你的话
No, it's free.
不要钱 送你了
There's one, uh, problem I foresee.
有个问题我事先跟你说一下
The moment you go across the border, your mind will pervert again.
你一跨越边界 悖理又会在你的大脑里充斥
You'll have perhaps 30 seconds of lucidity
在那疯子的扭曲愿望再次生效之前
before the madman's warping wish takes effect again.
你大概有30秒的清醒时间
All right.
好吧
I could... I could teleport in.
或许我可以瞬移进去
I need to find a way of locating Sabrina, and quickly,
我需要尽快找到定位萨布丽娜的办法 好把这个石头给她
so I can give her the stone, and I can tell her how to use it.
然后告诉她怎么使用石头
But how?
但怎么定位呢?
Maybe I can help with that?
也许此事我可以帮上忙?
Samantha.
萨曼莎
Roz.
罗兹
How's Harvey?
哈维怎么样了?
Just on a crazy power trip.
深陷疯狂的权力迷幻中
How's your Aunt Zelda?
你的塞尔达姑姑呢?
I almost got through to her, but no, she's still drinking the Kool-Aid.
我差点说通她了 但还是失败了 她还是执迷不悟
Praise Blackwood.
布莱克伍德万岁
May I help you?
需要帮忙吗?
Praise Blackwood.
布莱克伍德万岁
I'm afraid we've run out of cake because of the sugar rations,
由于糖的定量供应 恐怕我们的蛋糕卖♥♥完了
but can I get you a nice warming cup of tea?
我可以给你们倒杯热茶吗?
Mm. Actually, I'm... I'm looking for a book.
其实 我要找一本书
I'm looking for Häxan.
我要找《女巫》
Zelda Spellman recommended it to me.
塞尔达斯佩尔曼推荐给我的
I think I have... I think I have the book in the back.
我想我把那本书放在后面了
Follow me, please.
请跟我来
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome to the resistance.
欢迎来到反抗组织
We're a small bunch of dissenters
我们是一小撮持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥者
holding the line and plotting against the tyranny of Emperor Blackwood.
我们坚持自己的立场 密谋反抗布莱克伍德元首的暴♥政♥
We've been meeting in secret for some time now.
我们秘密会面已有一段时间了
Can those two be trusted?
这两个人值得信任吗?
They were sent by Zelda Spellman.
她们是塞尔达斯佩尔曼派来的
Sabrina?
萨布丽娜?
Is that really you?
真的是你吗?
Agatha, you... you recognize me?
阿加莎 你认得我?
Of course, despite your bad dye job.
当然了 尽管你的头发染得不太好
Thank the Goddess.
感谢女神
But how? Why?
可怎么会?为什么?
Father Blackwood got his hands on the Imp of the Perverse
布莱克伍德神父得到了悖理的恶魔
and wished upon it to become Emperor Supreme.
并对它许了要变成最高元首的愿
Okay, but last I heard, weren't you insane?
好 可据我所知 你不是疯了吗?
I was, yes, but when Blackwood cast the spell,
没错 但当布莱克伍德施咒时
my mind was somehow unwarped, and...
不知怎么的 我脑子就正常了 然后...
I remembered everything.
我记起了所有事情
And Blackwood doesn't know you're sane?
布莱克伍德不知道你神智正常?
No. So you're basically a double agent.
-不知道 -所以你可以说是双重间谍
Yes, but, Sabrina, it's not safe here.
没错 萨布丽娜 不过这里不安全
I mean, not for any of us, but especially not for you.
我是说 这里对我们大家 尤其对你来说不安全
Blackwood is obsessed with finding you and executing you
布莱克伍德一心只想找到你并处死你
so that you can't topple his empire.
这样你就不会推♥翻♥他的帝国
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表