剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
in the hopes of stopping the eldritch terrors,
希望能阻止恶灵惊悚
specifically the Cosmic.
确切地说 是宙魔
But, in classic Sabrina fashion, I landed right in...
但以萨布丽娜的经典风格 我来到了...
The Endless.
永无止境
This is all exposition. I know all of this.
这些情节都有介绍 这些我都知道
Well, do you know that the Void, the same Void your crew is building,
可你知道虚空 就是剧组工作人员 正在建造的那个
is all-consuming and will devour everything,
就要无可避免地毁灭一切吗?
including the Endless?
包括永无止境
Okay, now you just sound insane. I know all about the Void.
好了 你简直疯了 我知道关于虚空的一切
The Endless and the Void have coexisted since forever.
永无止境和虚空一直都在共存
Unlike the other terrors, we're opposites.
不像其他恶灵惊悚 我们是对立的
Equals in some respects.
在某些方面是平等的
It's nothing.
没什么了不起的
The end of all things.
就算一切都会毁灭
I'm never-ending.
我永远不会终结
No! Salem, the Void will be the end of the Endless.
不!塞勒姆 虚空会是永无止境的终结
It's hurtling towards us, doing a drive-by to destroy me,
它正朝我们飞驰而来 碾压我之后 呼啸而过
the ultimate chaos,
引发终极混乱
before it finally arrives in Greendale, the real Greendale.
然后最终到达格林代尔 真正的格林代尔
And next up on the Void's menu...
虚空的清单上的下一个目标是...
the Endless.
永无止境
Listen, kiddo, I've been in this business a long time.
听我说 孩子 我♥干♥这差事很长时间了
There is no end. There will never be an end.
没有终结 永远不会有终结
Don't believe me? Explain this.
你不相信我?那你解释一下这个
The Void arrives on page 29.
虚空在第29页到来
What happens on page 30?
那么第30页发生了什么呢?
There is nothing after page 29.
第29页之后什么都没有
No "to be continued."
没有“未完待续”
No "end of show."
没有“剧终”
Nothing.
什么都没有
So, you tell me, head writer...
所以 首席编剧 请你告诉我
what happens after page 29?
第29页之后会发生什么?
Mr. Saberhagen and Ms. Morningstar, report to Stage D.
塞伯哈根先生和晨星女士 请到D舞台报到
I repeat, Mr. Saberhagen and Ms. Morningstar to Stage D.
我重复一遍 塞伯哈根先生 和晨星女士 请到D舞台
What do we do?
我们怎么办?
And action.
准备...开始
With the Void coming, we need to make sure our bathtubs are filled with water.
虚空要来了 我们需要确保浴缸里装满水
Perfect!
好极了
I'm in the mood for a bubble bath.
我还真想洗个泡泡浴
No, Aunt Hilda, we need that water to drink, in case of an emergency.
不 希尔达姑姑 那些水是用来喝的 万一有紧急情况呢
What do you mean "drink"?
“喝”是什么意思?
I've got frozen margaritas chillin' in the fridge.
我在冰箱里冰了玛格丽特鸡尾酒呢
Well, I'm going to the store to buy some candles.
我要去商店买♥♥些蜡烛
Unbelievable.
真是令人难以置信
Now, Sabrina, you know that's not possible.
萨布丽娜 你知道那是不可能的
You know that's not what you're supposed to say.
那不是你应该说的台词
You're supposed to say, "Let's make sure the shutters are closed."
你应该说: “我们要确保百叶窗都关闭了”
You make sure the shutters are closed. I'm gonna go out and find some candles.
你要确保百叶窗都关闭了 我要出去找些蜡烛
Salem, can you talk to her?
塞勒姆 你可以和她谈谈吗?
I think Sabrina should go get the candles.
我觉得萨布丽娜应该去买♥♥蜡烛
But that's not in the script.
但剧本里不是这么写的
I'm head writer. I can change the script. And I say Sabrina should go get candles.
我是首席编剧 我可以改剧本 我觉得萨布丽娜应该去买♥♥蜡烛
No one's going anywhere, not until the Void gets here.
虚空到来之前 谁都不许离开
Which should be any minute now. They're servants of the Void.
-虚空应该随时就到 -她俩是虚空的仆人
I think they all are.
我觉得他们全都是
In that case, go get some candles and take me with you!
这样的话 快去买♥♥些蜡烛 带我一起走!
We told you, no one's getting out of here.
我们说了 谁都不许离开这里
That wall behind you, it's fake.
你后面那面墙是假的
What's that noise?
那是什么声音?
That's the Void.
虚空来了
Where do we go?
我们往哪边走?
How do we get out of here? I know where your real mirror is.
-我们怎么离开这里? -我知道你原来的镜子在哪
In prop storage, on the other side of the sound stage.
道具仓库 在摄影棚的另一边
But first, we have to save as many people as possible.
但首先 我们得尽量多救点人
Oh crap.
糟了
Hilda suddenly twists her ankle.
希尔达突然扭伤了脚踝
Zelda suddenly has a sneezing fit.
塞尔达突然突然狂打喷嚏
Prudence? Agatha? Why?
普鲁登斯?阿加莎?为什么?
The Void, Sabrina.
虚空 萨布丽娜
The Void demands sacrifice.
虚空需要祭品
Don't you hear it?
你没有听到吗?
Prudence and Agatha turn on each other.
普鲁登斯和阿加莎自相残杀
Ambrose, the Void is coming.
安布罗斯 虚空来了
Ambrose.
安布罗斯
Caliban.
卡利班
Nick, you're a servant of the Void too?
尼克 你也是虚空的仆人?
Yes.
是的
But for the millionth time,
但我说了无数次了
I'm Harvey.
我是哈维
I'm your only boyfriend.
我是你唯一的男友
Harvey slips on a banana peel.
哈维踩到香蕉皮滑倒了
No. Why?
不要 为什么?
The Void is here!
虚空来了!
The Void must be fed.
虚空必须被喂食
We gotta go, kid.
孩子 我们得走了
There it is!
-镜子在那里! -快!我们赶不到了
Hurry! We won't to make it. Yes, we will.
不 我们能赶到
Open the gate now!
快打开门!
The prop storage gate opens.
道具仓库门打开
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表