剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Now... marine biologists believe that octopus intelligence
听好 海洋生物学家认为 从智力方面讲
is the closest thing on this planet to extraterrestrial intelligence.
鱿鱼是地球上最接近外星智慧的生物
Oh, hey, uh, can I get your digits?
把你的号♥码给我好吗?
Do you mean my phone number?
你是指我的手♥机♥号♥码?
Since we're lab partners, and so maybe I can ask you to dinner...
既然我们是实验搭档 所以我或许可以邀请你吃晚餐
so you can give me the lay of the land of Baxter.
这样你就可以给我讲讲 巴克斯特高中的情况
Yeah, yeah, you can have my number,
好 我可以告诉你我的号♥码
but I am pretty busy with my after-school job these days.
但最近我的课余工作很忙
Oh cool. Where do you work?
没事 你在哪儿工作?
Oh, uh, my family runs a funeral home.
我家经营着一家殡仪馆
Excellent.
真棒
Like in Six Feet Under.
就像《六尺之下》里那样
Yeah, exactly like that.
对 完全一样
Sabrina.
萨布丽娜
Girl.
妞儿
Hey.
嘿
Why didn't you say yes to dinner?
你为什么没答应晚餐之约?
That Lucas guy is a dreamboat.
那个卢卡斯简直是梦中情人类型
I don't wanna be dating a different guy every night.
我不想每晚约会不同的男生
Isn't that the fun of being single?
这不就是单身的乐趣所在吗?
I just wanna meet someone who I can connect with
我就想认识一位交往起来
on a deep, meaningful level,
有深度有意义的人
Mr. Right.
我的真命天子
Brina, the universe has sent you a cute,
布丽娜 宇宙已经给你派来一个可爱
seemingly straight,
看似直男
seemingly single boy who's on the swim team.
看似单身 又在游泳队的男生
What if he's Mr. Right?
如果他就是真命天子呢?
You.
真有你的
I know.
我知道
I'm in the kitchen, Harvey.
哈维 我在厨房♥
Can I help you?
需要我帮忙吗?
I hope so.
希望如此
I am Mambo Marie.
我是曼波玛丽
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Why are you here in my house?
你为何来我家?
I came to tell you that you are no cunning woman, as you believe.
我来告诉你 你不是自认为的灵机女人
You, chérie, are a Weird woman...
亲爱的 你是怪异女人
...a witch.
女巫
That's...
这...
That's not possible.
这不可能
It is.
当然可能啊
Your mèt tèt did not tell you the whole truth about yourself.
你的主宰者没跟你说你的全部身世
My what?
我的什么?
Your guardian spirit.
你的守护神
I think you call her Nana.
我想你称她为奶奶
N'est-ce pas?
对吗?
It is better if she explains it to you herself.
她最好亲自解释给你听
What the voodoo queen says is true.
巫毒女王说的是真的
We Walker women were witches,
我们沃克家的女人都是女巫
but we couldn't use that word.
但我们不能用那个词
We were, after all, God-fearing Christian women,
毕竟 我们是敬畏上帝的女基♥督♥徒
witches danced with the Devil and were burned at the stake.
而与魔鬼共舞的女巫会被绑在火刑柱上烧死
So, to protect ourselves from that same fate,
所以 为了保护我们自己 免遭同样的命运
we called ourselves cunning women.
我们称自己为灵机女人
Why are you telling me this now?
你为什么现在告诉我这个?
Because...
因为...
it is as Ambrose says,
正如安布罗斯说的
we are at war with the eldritch terrors.
我们正在与恶灵惊悚开战
We need ton pouvoir,
我们需要你的能力
your power.
你的力量
So, you will come see me at the Academy, eh?
那么 你会来学院找我吧?
That's Harvey.
哈维来了
He can't find...
不能让他发现...
you here.
你在这儿
So, uh, what made you change your mind?
是什么让你改了主意?
About having dinner with me.
我是说和我共进晚餐
Truthfully, it was... it my friend Roz.
说真的 是因为我的朋友罗兹
She encouraged me to say yes.
她鼓励我答应你的邀请
I hope it didn't take too much encouraging.
希望她没怎么费心劝你
No, no, no. It's just...
没有 只是...
I've just been working through some stuff.
我只是一直在思考一些事情
Wanna talk about it?
你想谈谈吗?
I guess I've been feeling unmoored lately...
我最近一直觉得我的生活...
in my life.
就像断线的风筝
Like I'm drifting through it without a map,
就像无头苍蝇一样没有方向
and that's weird for me.
这对我来说很奇怪
So much so that I find myself wondering
以至于我发现自己在想
where I fit in the grand scheme of things, the universe.
在宇宙这个宏大的计划中 自己究竟处于什么位置
I've just been having this free-floating anxiety,
我一直有种随波逐流的焦虑感
like... I don't know who I really am anymore.
而且我都不知道自己到底是谁了
Pfft. I don't know.
我也不知道 对于快要17岁的我来说
Sixteen going on 17 a little too young to be having an existential crisis?
有这种存在危机感 是不是有点为时过早?
I had one when I was eight.
我8岁时就有过这种危机感
You know what saved me?
你知道什么拯救了我吗?
Let me guess. Swimming?
让我猜猜 游泳?
Yeah. Yeah.
没错
No. I, um...
其实 我...
when I'm underwater,
当我在水下时
everything goes quiet,
世界都变得安静了
and I feel this weird kind of...
我感到一种奇怪的...
peace.
平静
I am glad your friend convinced you to do this, Sabrina.
萨布丽娜 我很高兴你朋友 说服了你接受我的邀请
Maybe we can do it again?
也许我们可以再约一次
Thank you for listening, Lucas.
卢卡斯 谢谢你的聆听
Yeah.
不客气
See you in class tomorrow? Uh, yes.
-我们明天课堂上见? -好的
Tomorrow, for our big dissection.
明天我们一起解剖
See ya.
再见
What did you think of the swim meet, Sabrina?
萨布丽娜 你觉得游泳比赛怎么样?
You won the gold medal.
你赢了金牌
The medal has to be gold.
奖牌必须是金牌
The eldritch ones demand it.
恶灵惊悚要求的
That makes sense.
有道理
I am the Weird, and you are the first.
我是怪异生物 而你是最强的
Then, with your power, we will consume and subsume all life.
然后 有了你的力量 我们就可以消耗吸收所有生命
You swam like a fish.
你游起来就像一条鱼一样
I'm not a fish.
我不是鱼
No, you're a boy...
对 你是男生
a cute boy...
可爱的男生
who smells like chlorine.
闻起来一身氯气味
Can I kiss you?
我可以吻你吗?
Sure.
当然可以
But one thing you should know...
但有件事你应该知道
...I'm not a boy either.
我也不是男生
How does the throne feel, Prince?
王子 王座感觉如何?
As though it was made for me.
感觉就像是为我定做的
Enjoy it while the Dark Lord and his daughter are away
趁黑魔王和他的女儿 去巡视地狱九圈了
touring the Nine Circles.
好好享受王座吧
Remember, Prince, there is much standing between you and the royal seat.
王子 请记住 你和王座之间还有很多障碍
Do you think me a fool, Asmodeus?
阿斯莫德 你觉得我是白♥痴♥吗?
I know.
我知道
And I, Caliban, will be King of Hell.
我卡利班会成为地狱之王
And I will not have my status threatened by Lilith and Lucifer's bastard.
我不会让自己的地位 被丽莉丝和路西法的杂种威胁到
So that the crown and the throne be won,
如果这样才能赢得王冠和王座
let mother and son be undone.
就让那对母子完蛋吧
Something's wrong.
感觉不对劲
Minion.
仆人
Minion, where's my...
仆人 我的...
Oh, my baby!
我的孩子!
Minion!
仆人!
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表