剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽
Billy Marlin's full of sh...
比利马林简直满足胡...
Shit!
可恶!
Break the mirrors!
打碎镜子!
Now!
快!
Sorry, Bloody Mary, but there are no mirrors in here.
抱歉 血腥玛丽 但这里没有镜子
This place and these mortals are under my protection, Bloody Mary,
这个地方和这些凡人 受我的保护 血腥玛丽
and so I banish you.
我命你离开
How was that?
怎么样?
That was...
真是...
amazing!
太棒了!
Here's the thing though.
但问题是这样的
Ghosts often manifest in a pack.
鬼魂一般都是扎堆的
If one shows up, usually, others follow.
如果出现一个 一般也会引来其他的
Well, if they do, Fright Club will be ready for 'em.
它们要真的来 那吸血俱乐部已经准备好了
Zelds,
塞尔达
made you a bit of din-dins.
我给你做了一些点心
Oh, you're a goddess-send, Sister.
妹妹 你就是女神赐给我的福气
Who knew reforming a curriculum would yield so much paperwork?
谁能想到改革课程表 需要做这么多文书工作?
I, um... I did make a bit extra, you know, in case Mambo was around.
我确实多做了一份 以免曼波也在
Is she around?
她在吗?
Is there something you want to ask me, Sister?
你想问我什么事吗 妹妹?
Not at all. Nothing.
不是的 没有
You have been spending quite a few nights at the Academy.
你在学院住了好几晚
Working late. There's always some problem to quash.
因为加班 总是有问题亟需解决
Directrix Spellman, come quickly.
斯佩尔曼主任 你快过来一趟
There's a terrible darkness in the dormitory.
宿舍里有一片吓人的黑暗
See, Sister?
瞧见没 妹妹
They'd be lost without me.
我要是不在 学生们就会六神无主
Keep that plate warm, won't you?
别让盘子凉了 好吗?
What in the underworld?
到底怎么回事?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Declare yourself! How did you get in here?
报上你的身份!你是怎么进来的?
Hear me.
听我说完
This Academy is sealed against malevolences,
本学院严禁任何恶意势力进入
so I ask you again, who are you?
所以我再问你一遍 你是谁?
Speak!
说话!
You project strength so no one sees how weak you truly are.
你装作坚强 这样就不会有人看出你真正的软弱
Marie is only using you to get close to power.
玛丽只是在利用你接近权力
Marie isn't attracted to you.
玛丽对你没兴趣
She doesn't even like you.
她都不喜欢你
No one likes you, let alone loves you.
没有人喜欢你 更别提爱你了
You are a crone.
你就是个老妪
You will always be a withered crone.
你永远都会是干巴巴的老妪
No, stop it. You'll never have a child.
-不 别说了 -你永远不会有孩子
Stop it.
快别说了
Never. Sabrina doesn't think of you as a mother.
永远不会 萨布丽娜根本就不把你当母亲
Sabrina hates you. Stop!
-萨布丽娜讨厌你 -别说了!
That's enough!
够了!
Stop!
停下!
Right, you... Stop!
对 你给我...停下!
You're a very big bully.
你也太欺负人了
Nasty little piece of work.
你就是人♥渣♥
Let's have a look at you.
让我看看你
Why is it that bullies always hide behind masks?
为什么恶霸总要藏在面具后面?
You all right, love?
你没事吧 亲爱的?
I'm not sure.
我不确定
What do you think it was, Auntie?
你觉得是什么 姑姑?
If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say it was a spectral miner.
如果要我猜的话 我觉得是一个矿工的鬼魂
Some poor soul who perished in the mines and is back to cause trouble.
一个可怜人之前在矿上丧命 现在回来找麻烦了
It was odd though.
但还是很奇怪
What was?
哪里奇怪?
It was as if the miner somehow knew my thoughts, my fears,
那个矿工不知为何 却知道我的想法、我的恐惧
and was projecting them back at me.
然后一股脑投射给我
Well, the miner I saw at the edge of the woods
我在树林边看到的那个矿工
made the mortuary sign burn out.
熄灭了殡仪馆牌子上的灯
I saw a miner on the train tracks by the Academy.
我在学院旁边的铁轨上看到一个矿工
He was swinging a pickax at lampposts.
他在用镐砸路灯柱
It seems we may have more than one vengeful spirit on our hands.
那看来目前不止有一个恶灵
...Ambrose, do some research.
安布罗斯 你去查查
Find out if we're nearing the anniversary of any mining disasters.
弄清楚是不是要到什么矿难纪念日了
Spellman Sisters' Mortuary. Can I assist you?
你好 这里是斯佩尔曼姐妹殡仪馆 需要帮忙吗?
Oh dear. Okay.
天啊 好的
Yeah.
好
Well, we'll be here. Bye.
我们就在这里等着 再见
Right.
好吧
Uh, your research will have to wait. That was the coroner's office.
你得等等再去查了 刚才是验尸官办公室打来的
They're bringing in three bodies,
他们要送来三具尸体
all vagrants,
都是流浪汉
all died in mysterious circumstances.
而且都是离奇死亡
Roz, what is it?
罗兹 什么事?
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Brina, we need to talk about what happened last night.
布丽娜 我们得谈谈昨晚的事
About Bloody Mary, you mean?
你是说血腥玛丽吗?
Sabrina,
萨布丽娜
I know it was you...
我知道幕后是你...
and Salem.
和塞勒姆
That you faked the whole thing.
你自编自演了这一出
I saw everything with my cunning.
我透过灵机全看出来了
Why would you do that?
你为何要那么做?
I guess...
大概...
I guess I was scared...
大概是因为我害怕...
of losing you guys...
失去你们
you, and Harvey, and Theo,
你、哈维 还有西奥
the Fright Club.
吸血俱乐部
It just feels like lately there's been a distance between us.
我就是觉得最近我们有了隔阂
Yeah.
对
I felt that too.
我也感觉到了
And you're okay with that?
那你觉得无所谓吗?
Brina, I think what's happening is...
布丽娜 我认为事实是...
we're changing.
我们在改变
I didn't. I'm not.
我就没有 我没变
Brina, all you've done is change...
布丽娜 你的改变还少吗?
especially since your 16th birthday.
尤其是你过完16岁生日以后
I mean, you got to explore being a witch...
我是说 你得摸索着去当女巫...
and then being the queen of Hell.
然后又当上地狱女王
I mean, if anything, it's us that got left behind.
说真的 一直被抛在后面的 是我们几个
Do you really think that?
你真这么想吗?
Sabrina,
萨布丽娜
we will always be friends,
我们会是永远的朋友
whether we're near or far.
不管我们之间的距离是近是远
You don't have to make up reasons for us to hang out.
你不必为了跟我们一起玩而编造理由
You just have to ask.
你只要跟我们说就好了
Yeah, of course.
对 当然
Fine. I totally get it.
我完全理解
Okay.
好
So I'll see you in class then?
那我们课堂上见?
So, Salem, we have one man with his bones crushed to powder,
塞勒姆 其中一人的骨头被彻底压碎
another dead from carbon monoxide poisoning,
一人死于一氧化碳中毒
and one seemingly starved to death.
还有一个看起来是饿死的
This all seems dimly familiar, but...
这些死亡看起来依稀有些相似 但...
Of course!
当然了!
The Kinkle mine disaster of 1949!
1949年的金克尔矿难!
A cave-in.
塌方事故
Some of the miners were crushed by rocks,
有些矿工被石头砸死
some of them died from poisonous fumes,
有些吸入有毒气体身亡
and some of them survived the initial cave-in
还有一些在第一次塌方中幸免于难
but died of starvation afterwards.
但随后饿死了
Bottom line being that they died terrible, gruesome deaths.
最重要的是 他们都死得很惨
In the dark.
死在黑暗里
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表