剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
There, did you hear that? He doesn't even like blueberries.
好了 听到了吗? 它都不喜欢吃蓝莓
Darling, what are you gonna do for your birthday? A little party?
亲爱的 你要怎么庆祝生日? 办个派对吗?
Fine.
好啊
But no costumes.
但不要角色扮演
You try my patience, Lilith. If you're here to grovel...
你在挑战我的耐心 丽莉斯
No, Lord Lucifer.
-如果你是来这里求... -不是的 路西法魔王
But I do have news of your daughter.
但是我确实要跟你说你女儿的消息
The Queen, my Lords...
各位魔王 女王...
is dead.
已经死了
What?
什么?
My daughter is...
我女儿...
dead?
死了!
How?
怎么会?
How can this be?
怎么会这样?
The other cosmos she was sent to was obliterated by the Void.
她进入的另一个宇宙被虚空吞噬了
My daughter is...
我女儿...
My beautiful wife...
我美丽的妻子...
is dead?
死了
There is more.
还有其他消息
But before I tell you,
但是 在我告诉你之前
you must swear on the Book of the Beast
你必须对着《野兽录》发誓
that when all is said and done, you will restore my powers.
在一切尘埃落定之后 你要恢复我所有的法力
Lilith...
丽莉斯...
Fine.
好吧
Sabrina Morningstar died,
晨星萨布丽娜死了
but the witches are using her body...
但是那些巫师正在用她的身体...
as a vessel to house Sabrina Spellman's soul.
作为安置 萨布丽娜斯佩尔曼灵魂的容器
I don't understand.
我不理解
What is there to understand?
这有什么好理解的?
They imprisoned you.
他们监禁过你
They mock you, Dark Lord. They desecrate your daughter's body.
他们嘲笑你 黑魔王 他们亵渎你女儿的尸体
What will it take for you to finally...
你还要怎样被侮辱...
finally cut them down?
才会去杀死他们?
Kill Sabrina Spellman,
杀了萨布丽娜斯佩尔曼
and let us claim your daughter's body for the royal burial it deserves.
我们去要回你女儿的尸体 好举♥行♥得体的王室礼葬
Strike now!
现在就动手吧!
I'm thinking!
我在考虑呢!
While you're thinking...
在你考虑的同时
I do happen to know where the body thief Sabrina
我刚好知道偷走尸体的萨布丽娜
and her family will be tonight...
还有她的家人今晚会在何处
and unarmed.
而且他们手无寸铁
The opportunity would be...
这可是...
perfect.
千载难逢的机会
We'd need an army.
我们需要一支军队
And I know just where to find one.
我知道去哪能找到
Come, Beelzebub.
跟我来 别西卜
Wouldn't get too comfy, boys.
别太放松 伙计们
Break's nearly over.
休息时间快结束了
And, uh...
还有...
who are you clowns supposed to be?
你们这些白♥痴♥是谁?
You get lost on the way to a Halloween party or something?
你们是在去万圣节派对的路上 迷路了吗?
Do you know the story of the exorcism the Nazarene performed in Gerasenes...
听说过那个拿撒勒人 在格拉森驱鬼的故事吗?
of a man possessed not by one demon,
那个人并不是被一个邪灵附身
but by a legion of them?
而是被一个邪灵军团附身
Can't say I have.
我还真没听说过
Beelzebub...
别西卜...
release the legion.
派出军团
Mmm. Yummy.
好吃的来了
Trick or treat?
不给糖就捣蛋
You guys look amazing.
你们的装扮真炫酷
Hey, where is all the candy?
糖去哪里了?
Good question.
问得好
Guess we ran out.
看来我们发完了
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
对不起
♪ Happy Birthday, dear Sabrina ♪
♪ 生日快乐 亲爱的萨布丽娜
♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
Sabrina's being tricksy.
萨布丽娜又淘气了
Sabrina, your aunt Hilda worked very hard baking that cake.
萨布丽娜 你希尔达姑姑烤这个蛋糕 可是费了很大的劲
It's your favorite one.
这是你最喜欢的
Enough's enough.
闹够了吧
Return that delicious-looking cake so we can all enjoy it.
快把看起来那么美味的蛋糕变回来 大家好开动
No, Aunt Zee, I'm not sure what happened,
不 塞姑姑 我不知道是什么情况
what's been happening.
这样已经有一阵子了
What now?
又怎么了?
Wait.
等等
Is that my dad out there?
那是我爸吗?
What does the Dark Lord want?
黑魔王想干什么?
I think I know.
我想我知道
Cousin, wait! Sabrina.
-等等 表妹! -萨布丽娜
Tell me, false daughter,
告诉我 假女儿
is it true?
是不是真的?
Is what true?
什么是不是真的?
That my daughter Sabrina Morningstar is dead
我女儿晨星萨布丽娜死了
and that your soul occupies her body?
你的灵魂霸占了她的身体?
Yes...
是的
it's true.
这是真的
The gall of you!
你好大的胆子!
You send my daughter to her death,
你亲手把我的女儿送上灭亡之路
you claim her body for yourself,
你夺去她的身体 据为己有
and you don't even bother to tell me, her father!
你甚至都没告诉我这个当父亲的!
Well, false daughter,
这样的话 假女儿
I want it back,
我要拿回来
her body.
她的身体
Deliver yourself willingly,
心甘情愿地交出来
or I will take her body by force!
否则我就用武力夺回她的身体!
Either way, Sabrina Morningstar will have a queen's burial in Hell.
无论用哪种方式 晨星萨布丽娜 都会在地狱接受女王礼葬
Sabrina, get inside. Now! All of us.
萨布丽娜 快进去!我们都进去
No, Aunt Zee.
不 塞姑姑
Sabrina.
萨布丽娜
You want me?
你想要我?
You can have me.
可以啊
Bind your magics with a spell.
用咒语封住你的巫术
I want you helpless.
我要让你法力全无
Bind my hands, tie my tongue,
绑住我的手 缚住我的舌
permit my mind to spell-cast none.
我所用之巫术皆成蹉跎
Bind my hands, tie my tongue,
捆住我的双手 缚住我的舌头
permit my mind...
我所用之巫术...
to spell-cast none.
皆成蹉跎
Come to me.
到我这儿来
Treachery!
有诈!
Kill them all!
把他们全杀死!
Ambrose, no! Put the wand down.
安布罗斯 不要!放下魔杖
Sabrina! Sabrina, Wait!
萨布丽娜 等等!
How?
怎么会这样?
That spell was foolproof.
那个咒语是万无一失的
You shouldn't have any magical powers.
你不应该有任何巫力
Unless...
除非...
that wasn't magic.
这不是巫力
Cousin, come inside.
表妹 进来
Come inside.
进来
No!
不!
Dark Lord, what is the matter?
黑魔王 怎么了?
Sabrina has manifested godlike powers!
萨布丽娜展现出了神一样的威力!
She decimated our entire force!
我一整支部队 几乎被她消灭殆尽!
But my information was correct.
但我提供的消息是准确无误的
What?
什么?
Yes.
是啊
Then may I have my powers back as...
那你可以恢复我的法力吗?正如...
promised?
你所承诺的
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表