剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Oh no.
糟了
Sabrina?
萨布丽娜?
What?
什么?
What the heaven?
搞什么?
Oh, Roz, our buttons.
罗兹 我们的小徽章
Praise Blackwood.
布莱克伍德万岁
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
Nothing.
没什么
Praise Blackwood.
布莱克伍德万岁
Blackwood High?
布莱克伍德高中?
Wait. Wait. Wait.
等一下
Prudence said something about her father right before...
普鲁登斯说了她父亲怎么了 就在...
whatever happened.
这一切发生之前
She said that he'd gotten hold of an eldritch terror,
她说他得到了一个恶灵惊悚
and she was on her way to kill him.
她要去杀他
Can I see your hall passes?
我能看看你们的通行证吗?
Hey, babe.
嘿 亲爱的
Who's this?
这位是谁?
This is my friend... S...
她是我的朋友...
Samantha. Hi, I'm Samantha.
-萨... -萨曼莎 你好 我叫萨曼莎
Samantha's visiting from her other school.
萨曼莎从她的学校过来当访问生
Cool. Welcome to Blackwood High.
很好 欢迎来到布莱克伍德高中
...Good morning, Ms. Wardwell.
早上好 沃德韦尔老师
Class...
同学们好
we'll begin as we always do,
我们会像往常一样
with the Pledge of Allegiance.
在上课前宣读效忠誓言
Who will lead us today?
今天谁带大家一起宣读?
Cadet Kinkle.
金克尔学员
We pledge allegiance to Faustus Blackwood, the supreme emperor of Greendale.
我们宣誓效忠格林代尔的最高元首 浮士德布莱克伍德
We swear to render unconditional obedience to him
我们发誓无条件地服从他
and to be ready at all times to sacrifice our lives for him.
并随时准备好为他牺牲自己的生命
Praise Blackwood.
布莱克伍德万岁
Now, today, students, we will be looking back
好了 同学们 今天我们会回顾
at two of the greatest moments in American history.
美国历史上最伟大的两个时刻
Now, I'm speaking, of course, of the Salem and Greendale witch trials,
我说的当然是塞勒姆 和格林代尔的审巫案
when righteousness and godliness
当时正义和虔诚
triumphed over the darkest, most pernicious foes imaginable...
战胜了你所能想象到的 最黑暗、最恶毒的敌人
witches.
巫师
Now, who can tell me why are witches so bad for the world?
谁能告诉我 为何巫师对世界的毒害如此之大?
Because they kill babies and eat their flesh and drink their blood.
因为他们杀害婴儿 还吃他们的肉、喝他们的血
Correct. Now, class, as you know,
正确 同学们 大家都知道
witches are trying to ascend,
巫师想要占据统领的位置
and it's solely thanks to the efforts of Emperor Blackwood
全凭布莱克伍德元首的努力
that the babes of this great nation are safe in their cribs.
如今这个伟大国家的婴儿们 可以平安无恙地躺在小床里
I am reminding you of all of this
我之所以给你们强调所有这些知识
because Emperor Blackwood is known to quiz students
是因为众人皆知 布莱克伍德元首 喜欢亲自过问
on important history... in person.
学生对重要历史知识的掌握
Wait, Emperor Blackwood is coming here to see us?
等等 布莱克伍德元首 要来这儿看我们?
That's right, Cadet Marlin.
没错 马林学员
Today is Emperor Blackwood's birthday,
今天是布莱克伍德元首的生日
the one day of the year he traditionally visits Greendale school.
按照传统 每年的这一天 他都会视察格林代尔学校
In fact, I believe I can hear him in the hall.
其实 我想我都听到他在走廊里了
Happy birthday, Emperor Blackwood.
生日快乐 布莱克伍德元首
Why, thank you, children.
谢谢 孩子们
What a very warm welcome.
多么热烈的欢迎啊
Now... please sit down.
好了 请坐吧
I'm sorry to be conducting business on my birthday,
我很抱歉在我生日这天处理事务
but it's come to my attention
不过 我注意到了
that there is a witch amongst you...
你们中间有个巫师
trying to pass as mortal.
试图以凡人的身份蒙混过关
Robin Goodfellow, you are accused of being a witch.
罗宾古德菲洛 有人指控你为巫师
What? That...
什么?
That's not true. I'm not a witch.
不是的 我不是巫师
But you have a witch's green hair and a witch's pointy ears.
但你长着巫师的绿色头发和尖耳朵
That's bullshit! Robin isn't a witch.
胡说!罗宾不是巫师
Enough dithering. Arrest the witch, Lieutenant.
少磨叽了 中尉 快逮捕那个巫师
Run. Go. Get out of here.
你快跑 走啊 离开这儿
Did you see that?
你们看到了吗?
Children, I'm afraid there's been a mistake.
孩子们 恐怕是弄错了
The witch wasn't Mr. Goodfellow.
古德菲洛先生不是巫师
The witch is Mr. Putnam. Arrest him, please.
帕特南先生才是巫师 请逮捕他
No. Where are you taking me? Where are you taking me?
不要 你们带我去哪儿?
Let go of me! This is crazy! Let go of me! Where are you taking me?
放开我!简直胡闹! 你们要带我去哪儿?
Now, Ms. Wardwell, where were we?
沃德韦尔老师 刚才讲到哪了?
Well, we were just discussing the threat that witches pose to us, Emperor.
元首 我们刚才 正讨论巫师给我们造成的威胁
Oh yes.
对
The threat of witches is real and omnipresent.
巫师带来的威胁是真实的 且无处不在的
Witches fly overhead riding their broomsticks,
巫师们骑着扫帚在空中飞行
and they can drop their spell bombs
他们可以随时往任何一个房♥子
on any house, school, hospital,
学校、医院或者托儿所
or nursery at any moment.
投掷魔咒炸♥弹♥
Now one more thing before I leave you.
在离开前 我还有一件事要说
You've all seen witches masquerading as mortals.
你们都见过巫师假扮成凡人
And have you ever seen a witch's true self?
你们见过巫师的真面目吗?
Yes, yes, that's quite enough of that. Filthy creature.
好了 够了 肮脏的怪物
I think a round of applause for Emperor and his... pet witch.
我想我们应该给元首 和他的宠物巫师鼓鼓掌
Okay, that was completely insane.
好吧 这简直完全乱套了
Are we in a parallel Greendale?
我们在格林代尔的平行空间吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
But you remember Prudence saying something about an eldritch terror
但你还记得就在世界扭曲前 普鲁登斯说的
right before the world warped, right? Yeah.
关于恶灵惊悚的事吧?
What if this is the eldritch terror?
-记得 -如果这就是那个恶灵惊悚呢?
Ambrose said that one of them was the Perverse.
安布罗斯说过 其中一个是悖理
What if we're not living in a parallel universe but a perverted one,
如果我们不是在一个平行宇宙 而是在一个悖理宇宙呢?
one where Blackwood's emperor, I'm public enemy number one,
一个布莱克伍德是元首 我是头号♥公敌
and everyone else is in some kind of trance?
其他人都处于某种恍惚状态的世界?
Except not us.
咱俩就没事啊
Why? Why aren't we affected?
我们为什么没有受影响?
Maybe we're immune.
也许我们有免疫力
We've both had contact with an eldritch terror.
我们俩都接触过恶灵惊悚
I've had the Weird inside me. You touched the Uninvited.
怪异生物在我体内待过 你触碰过不速之客
What if that contact... immunized us?
如果这种接触使我们免疫了呢?
Like getting a flu shot?
就像注射流感疫苗一样?
Maybe. I'm no expert,
也许吧 我又不是专家
but Ambrose is.
不过安布罗斯是
Let's go to my house.
我们去我家吧
We'll see if he can make sense of this nightmare.
我们去看看他是否能解释这个噩梦
Okay.
好的
You there!
是你们!
Ambrose.
安布罗斯
Go away. What? Ambrose, thank Hecate.
-走开 -什么?安布罗斯 感谢赫卡忒
Get away from me, woman.
女人 离我远点
Woman?
女人?
Ambrose, I'm your cousin.
安布罗斯 我是你表妹
I lived with you in that house, our house, for years.
我和你在这栋房♥子 我们的房♥子里生活了好多年
I haven't the slightest inkling of who you are.
我完全不知道你是谁
I do not have a cousin. I've never had a cousin.
我没有表妹 我从没有过表妹
What are you doing? Where are you going?
可你在做什么呢?你要去哪儿?
I am getting the bloody hell out of Dodge.
我要从这里逃走
Can't you see that I have been marked?
你没看到别人给我做的记号♥吗?
Marked?
记号♥?
On the door?
门上的?
I've been formally accused of witchcraft, which is patently false.
我被正式指控沾染巫术 这显然是无稽之谈
But don't you remember who you are?
但你不记得自己是谁了吗?
Ambrose, you are a witch.
安布罗斯 你就是个巫师啊
You are a master of the mystic arts. No, no, no, I am not.
-你是神术大♥师♥ -不 我才不是
Ambrose, listen to me.
安布罗斯 听我说
We are fighting the eldritch terrors.
我们正在与恶灵惊悚作斗争
This is one of them, the Perverse, and we're trapped in it.
悖理就是其中一个 我们被困在了它的里面
No. Not me, because I am leaving.
不行 别找我 因为我要闪人了
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表