剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Which eldritch terror is this? The Cosmic?
现在是哪个恶灵惊悚?宙魔?
No, the Endless.
不 是永无止境
Which is either inside the Cosmic or vice versa.
它要么在宙魔里面 要么在外面
I'm not... I'm not sure which.
我不确定是何种方式
I don't remember. The Endless, of course.
-我不记得了 -永无止境 当然了
But wait.
不过 等一下
Why would the Endless want cat food, of all things?
有这么多食物 为什么永无止境偏偏要吃猫粮?
Think about it for a moment.
你仔细想想吧
The Endless is Salem?
永无止境是塞勒姆?
Salem is the Endless?
塞勒姆是永无止境?
By George, you've got it.
-的确 你猜对了
Then he lied to me.
那它骗了我
Right to my face.
当着我的面
Indeed.
确实
When I deduced what Salem really was,
在我推断出塞勒姆的真实身份时
I confronted him about it, and he banished me into the Green Room.
我和它进行了对质 它把我驱逐到了演员休息室
Not to be processed by it but to operate it,
没有被处理掉 而是在这里做事
which is kinda like being under house arrest, but... infinitely worse.
这有点像被软禁 但...要糟糕很多
But Salem being the Endless doesn't make any sense.
但塞勒姆是永无止境 这事说不通啊
Doesn't it?
是吗?
Cats have nine lives, which is the same as saying...
猫有九条命 也就是说...
They're immortal.
它们长生不死
Endless.
永无止境
Moreover, cats bore easily and love playing with their food.
此外 猫很容易无聊 喜欢玩弄食物
So, Salem is bored, and he's playing with us?
这么说塞勒姆很无聊 它在玩弄我们?
I mean...
我是说
these sound stages are his whole universe.
这些摄影棚是它的整个宇宙
That's why he never leaves. Because why would he?
所以它永远不离开 因为没必要啊
And we...
而我们...
We are but playthings to him. We are mice. We're balls of yarn.
我们只是它的玩物 我们是老鼠 我们是毛线球
Endlessly spinning tales to keep him from being bored and scratching up the walls.
永无止境地编故事 以免它感到无聊 然后去挠墙
That's diabolical. Ambrose, what do we do?
真是糟糕透顶 安布罗斯 我们该怎么办?
Do?
怎么办?
We... we do nothing.
我们什么办法也没有
There's nothing we can do.
我们无能为力
We say our lines, and we live our lives.
我们念自己的台词 过自己的生活
Constantly being recycled.
不断循环往复
Sometimes, it's cast. Sometimes, it's crew.
有时候是演员组 有时候是剧组
And pray to the heavens and the hells that we do not end up as cat food
向天堂和地狱祈祷 我们最后不会成为丧心病狂之神
for our mad god, Salem Saberhagen.
塞勒姆·塞伯哈根的猫粮
But what about the other cosmos?
可是另一个宇宙呢?
What other cosmos?
什么另一个宇宙?
Uh, the real one? With Sabrina Spellman and everyone else back home?
真实的宇宙?老家的萨布丽娜 和其他人都在的那个?
Sabrina, you, we are one with the Endless.
萨布丽娜 我们和永无止境是一体的
This is your home now. Accept it.
现在这里是你的家了 接受现实吧
That fur-faced fink.
那个毛脸的卑鄙小人
And action!
准备...开始!
Roz, what's wrong?
罗兹 怎么了?
I... I really wanted to try out for cheerleading this year,
我很想参加今年的啦啦队选拔
but Doc Specter says I have degenerative myopia.
但斯佩克特医生说我患有变性近视
Sabrina, I'm going blind.
萨布丽娜 我要瞎了
Roz, I'm so sorry.
罗兹 我感到很遗憾
We heard you were thinking about trying out for the cheer squad.
我们听说 你在考虑参加啦啦队的选拔?
...Please tell us that's a joke.
请告诉我们那只是个笑话
Yeah, you can't climb a pyramid if you can't see the pyramid.
是啊 看都看不到 要怎么叠罗汉
Buzz off, you basic bitches.
滚开 你们这两个没追求的贱♥人♥
Whoa! And cut!
停!
Excellent work. Father Blackwood.
-很精彩 -布莱克伍德神父
Faustus.
浮士德
Have you seen Salem anywhere?
你见过塞勒姆吗?
I really need to confab with him.
我非常需要和它私下聊聊
Uh, Salem's the star. He only shoots one day a week.
塞勒姆是明星 它一周只拍摄一天
Now if you'll kindly excuse me. Newbies.
-不好意思 我有点忙 -菜鸟
Might see better without those Coke bottles on your face.
也许不戴这副厚瓶底 你会看得更清楚
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Oh, it's just the scene's over, so you can take those glasses off.
戏拍完了 所以你可以摘下这副眼镜了
No, I can't. Hmm?
不 我不能摘
The writer's decided I'm going blind,
编剧已经确定我要变瞎了
so I'm going blind.
所以我就要变瞎了
Wait. Really?
等一下 真的吗?
Yeah.
真的
But silver lining.
但有好的一面
At least being blind gives me an arc.
至少变成盲人能让我的角色更丰满
And it beats getting sent to the Green Room.
总比被送到演员休息室要好
Hey. Not many options, eh?
没有很多选择 是吧?
No, not really.
对 没有多少选择
That's the way it always is with craft services.
演员膳食服务一直是这样的
Whatever the "number one" wants, the rest of us have to endure.
只要老大喜欢 我们其他人都得忍♥着
Like it or lump it.
不喜欢也得忍♥着
We've lumped rather a lot as of late.
我们最近已经忍♥了很多事了
Oh, this one's tuna fish, at least.
至少这次是金枪鱼
Actually... I don't think it is.
其实并不是
Hmm? Please don't eat that.
请不要吃那个了
In fact, don't eat anything that's in tins ever again.
其实 请不要再吃罐头类的东西了
And why not?
为什么?
Uh, just stick to the chips.
只吃薯片就行了
So, how long have you both been stand-ins?
你们两个做替身多久了?
Well, not long.
还不久
Uh, it's actually been quite a recent turn of events.
其实是最近才发生的事
Too long.
太久了
We used to play your aunties, you know.
我们以前扮演你的姑姑
We were big hits. Fan favorites.
我们曾大受欢迎 是粉丝的最爱
Or so it seemed.
至少看上去如此
Then why were you replaced?
那你们为什么被替了?
Story of my life. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.
一直以来 我一直做配角 从未做主角
It's a tale as old as time.
此事由来已久
We are at the mercy of some nameless, faceless monolith,
我们被某个无名无姓 身份不明的庞大体系所摆布
probably male, who uses us willy-nilly.
也许是个男性 我们身不由己被其利用
Decides what we do, where to put us.
他决定我们做什么 我们去哪儿
Discards us when we're no longer useful in his eyes.
当我们在他眼里不再有用时 就被抛弃了
Oh well. Can't be helped. Mmhmm.
唉 没办法啊
Still, at least we're working. Could have been sent to the Green Room.
至少我们还在工作 比被送去演员休息室强
I am so sorry that all happened to you.
对你们遭受的一切 我深表遗憾
But can I ask you something?
但我可以问你们一件事吗?
You do realize you're trapped in an eldritch terror, right?
你们也意识到自己 被困在一个恶灵惊悚里了 对吧?
The Endless.
永无止境
Never mind.
算了
Wait. So, if the other aunties sleep in your...or their beds,
如果那俩姑姑睡在你们的床上
where do you sleep?
那你们睡在哪儿?
Under the beds. Under the beds.
-睡在床下 -睡在床下
Elspeth? I'm so sorry. I'll be quiet.
-埃尔斯佩斯? -对不起 我会安静的
Okay.
好吧
Caliban?
卡利班?
Praise Lucifer.
赞美路西法
I had no idea you even existed in this universe.
我都不知道你存在于这个宇宙
I'm sorry, my lady, but we're not allowed to talk to the cast, much less touch them.
对不起 女士 我们不允许和演员交谈 更别说碰触他们了
Wait. So, you're not a prince or an actor here?
等等 这么说 你不是这里的王子或者演员?
No, thank the Dark Lord. I much prefer being part of the crew.
不是 感谢黑魔王 我更喜欢在剧组里干活儿
I mean, as an actor, I was merely a pretty face with a gorgeous blond mane,
如果当演员的话 我只有美颜和金发
a set of chiseled abs.
以及轮廓分明的腹肌
Endlessly taking off my shirt and being objectified.
永无止境地脱掉我的上衣、当花瓶
But as head of construction,
但作为施工负责人
I get to build things with my hands.
我得以用双手建造东西
And I get to decide where and when I take my shirt off.
何时何地脱掉自己的上衣 我说了算
Why you looking at me that way?
你为什么那样看着我?
It's just in another universe, another reality...
只是因为在另一个宇宙 另一个现实里...
we're married, you and I.
我们俩结婚了
Really? Married? Mmhmm.
是吗?结婚了?
Must have been nice. Yeah.
-那一定很美好吧 -是啊
It had its moments.
挺温馨的
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表