剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
For what we are about to receive, may the Lord make us truly thankful.
对于我们即将接受的 愿主使我们心怀感激之情
Amen.
阿门
Mommy? Do you smell that? It smells like bad trash.
妈妈?你闻到了吗? 闻起来就像臭垃圾的气味
Oh, Lucy.
露西
Probably Mr. Saracen left a bag by the elevator.
可能是萨拉森先生 在电梯旁落了一个袋子
I'll check after dinner. Okay?
晚餐后我去看一下 好吗?
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
对不起 我帮不了你
You have to go.
你得离开
Please.
拜托了
My little girl's just inside.
我年幼的女儿就在里面
How did...
你是怎么...
What did you do to my mommy?
你对我妈妈做了什么?
So, Carl, what did you think of the movie? I mean, isn't Alien a legit masterpiece?
卡尔 你觉得这部电影怎么样? 你不觉得《异形》是部杰作吗?
Like pure distilled horror.
纯粹的恐怖
Honestly, Carl, think about it. You're alone in the universe.
说真的 卡尔 你想象一下 你在宇宙中孤身一人
The only other living thing is this alien creature
唯一另一个生物就是异形
that no one invited to the party, who has acid blood and wants to kill you.
这个不请自来的家伙 此外星生物有酸血并想要杀你
I don't know, Sabrina. I thought it was kind of boring in parts.
我不知道 萨布丽娜 我觉得这电影有些地方有点无聊
Are you gonna eat your pickle?
你吃酸黄瓜吗?
No. No. You can have it.
不吃 你吃了吧
Well, this was fun, Carl!
今天太好玩了 卡尔!
I'm glad we did this.
我很高兴我们去看了
Yeah. Me too.
是啊 我也很高兴
I really liked the movie.
我很喜欢那部电影
And, Sabrina, I really like you. Oh.
还有 萨布丽娜 我很喜欢你
Same. So see you at school.
我也是 那我们学校见吧
Bye.
再见
Oh my gosh! I completely forgot.
天啊 我彻底忘了
Melvin. Hey, Sabrina.
-梅尔文 -嘿 萨布丽娜
Ready to go?
可以走了吗?
Yeah. Absolutely.
好 当然可以了
So, Melvin, how you been doing?
梅尔文 你最近怎么样?
Well, ever since Elspeth and Dorcas...
自从埃尔斯佩斯和多尔卡丝...
died, I haven't been sleeping, or eating, or exercising.
死后 我一直吃不好 睡不好 也没锻炼过
And...
而且...
I know your Aunt Hilda's getting married,
我知道你希尔达姑姑就要结婚了
and I was wondering if you had a date to the wedding yet,
我想知道 你是否选好了去参加婚礼的同伴
because if not,
因为如果你没有
I'd be honored to escort you.
我很荣幸陪你去
Well, this was fun, Melvin.
今天玩得很开心 梅尔文
Glad we did this.
我很高兴我们一起吃了饭
Me too. And you'll let me know about the wedding?
我也是 你会告诉我参加婚礼的事吧?
Absolutely.
当然了
Well, good night, Sabrina.
那晚安了 萨布丽娜
Good night, Melvin.
晚安 梅尔文
I'll see you at the Academy. Bye.
我们在学院见 再见
Dating is insane, Salem.
约会这件事实在是荒唐 塞勒姆
Can't wait to tell Sabrina all about it.
我等不及要跟萨布丽娜细说了
Come on. I'm meeting her in the yellow wallpaper room.
快点 我要在黄壁纸房♥间和她见面
What is that?
那是什么声音?
I don't know.
我不知道
What's... what's up?
有事吗?
Listen, you probably shouldn't be back here. You...
听着 你可能不该来这儿 你...
You should come inside, please. Come in.
你应该进里面 快请进
Take a seat. Make yourself at home.
坐吧 别拘束
Roz, what are you doing?
罗兹 你这是在做什么?
I just got a weird vibe from my cunning just now that we should help him.
我的灵机刚才有很奇怪的感觉 让我觉得我们应该帮助他
That if we turned him away, something bad would happen.
如果我们把他打发走 会发生倒霉事
Well, what are we gonna do now?
那我们现在怎么办?
Who is he, do you think?
你觉得他是谁?
I don't know...
我不知道
...but maybe I can find out with the cunning.
但也许我可以用灵机弄明白
Can we...
请问...
get you anything else?
你还需要别的什么吗?
Some more soup?
再来点汤?
Maybe some blankets?
或者来条毯子?
Roz! Roz!
罗兹!
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我没事
What did you see, Roz,
罗兹 他抓住你胳膊时
when he grabbed your arm?
你看到了什么?
My mind was flooded...
我脑海里刚才充斥着...
with pictures...
画面...
images.
图像
I just...
我只想...
I wanna forget...
我想忘掉...
whoever or whatever that was...
不管那是谁或者那是什么
and just be here...
现在只想在这儿...
with you right now.
和你在一起
Is that okay?
可以吗?
Of course, Rosalind.
当然了 罗莎琳
Totally.
完全没问题
So, who'd you like more, Carl or Melvin?
那么 卡尔和梅尔文 你更喜欢谁?
Eh, both are nice guys,
他们俩都不错
but I didn't really feel a spark with either of them.
但我对他们俩都没有来电的感觉
I mean, neither one is the one, if such a thing exists.
我是说 他俩都不是我的真命天子 如果这种东西存在的话
Hey, now, when we were dating Harvey, he felt like the one.
我们和哈维约会时 感觉他就是真命天子
At the time, he did, yes. And when we were dating Nick,
当时的确感觉是
he also felt like the one. Hmm.
我们和尼克约会时 感觉他也像是真命天子
Which means you've almost found the one twice.
这表示你差不多发现了两次真命天子
Who knows? Maybe just someone who combines the best qualities of the two.
谁知道呢?或许有个人结合了 那两个人的最佳品质
Sweet and gentle like Harvey, hot and wild like Nick.
像哈维一样温柔体贴 像尼克一样性感狂野
What are the chances?
这种几率有多大?
They're actually pretty good.
其实还蛮大的
In fact, I think I've already found my one.
其实 我觉得我已经 找到了自己的真命天子
Don't laugh, but...
你别笑 那人...
it's Caliban.
就是卡利班
Sabrina, you can't be serious. I am, Brina. And...
-萨布丽娜 你不是认真的吧 -我是认真的 布丽娜 而且...
Don't freak out. I know this is fast, but...
你别激动 我知道这有点快 不过...
Caliban and I are getting married later this week.
我和卡利班这周晚些时候就要结婚了
What?
什么?
Getting married?
结婚?
You barely know him.
你都不了解他
No, you barely know him. We've spent a lot of time together.
不 是你才不了解他 我们经常在一起
Well, he tried to kill us.
可是他曾试图杀了我们
Well, he tried to trap us.
他那是想把我们困住
Anyway, he's changed.
总之 他已经不是原来那个他了
You're too young, and you're right, this is way too fast.
你太年轻了 而且你说得对 你们之间进展得太快了
What do Lilith and our father think of this?
丽莉丝和我们的父亲怎么看这事儿?
They're... supportive.
他们...很支持
This sub taken from the Netflix, Improve by @RYANLAUN
该译本取自Netflix官方译本 由@RYANLAUN合成并添加特效
I must admit I'm surprised at how approving you are of this wedding.
我必须承认 你那么赞成这场婚礼 让我感到很惊讶
Your only daughter getting married.
你唯一的女儿就要结婚了
One might suppose that one might be more...
人们可能会觉得她可以再...
selective.
好好挑挑
It's a useful union.
这一联姻非常有用
Caliban has no family who might try to wrest control of the throne.
卡利班没有 可能试图夺取王位控制权的家族
He's made of clay, so he won't pollute the Morningstar bloodline.
他是陶土做的 所以他不会污染晨星血统
But most importantly, have you seen him shirtless?
但最重要的是 你见过他脱掉上衣吗?
He and Sabrina will provide me beautiful grandchildren.
他和萨布丽娜会给我生出漂亮的外孙
Grandchildren?
外孙?
What does that mean for our child?
这对我们的孩子意味着什么?
Competition, I should imagine.
竞争 我可以想象
By the way, our neighbors are getting married.
对了 我们的邻居就要结婚了
What neighbors, Mary?
玛丽 哪个邻居?
The shopkeeper from across the street.
街对面的店主
You met him last week
上周你见过他
when we moved the Pilgrims of the Night Church
当时我们正从帐篷转移
from the tent.
暗夜教堂朝圣者
His name is Dr. Cerberus,
他名叫地狱犬博士
and he's marrying an aunt of one of my students, Sabrina Spellman.
他就要和我的一位学生 萨布丽娜斯佩尔曼的姑姑结婚了
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表