剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
But you're happy here as part of the crew?
但你在这儿 作为剧组成员感到开心吗?
Happy? Often. But content? Always.
还算开心 但我很知足了
And you, Sabrina, are you happy?
你呢 萨布丽娜 你开心吗?
I'm more content now that I know that you're here.
知道你在这儿后 我知足一点了
And I don't know who said that the actors and the crew can't mix,
我不知道谁规定了 演员和剧组人员不能交往
but I think that's baloney.
我觉得那就是胡扯
I think love is love.
爱情是没有边界的
Love always finds a way.
爱总能找到办法
So, sexy,
那么 帅哥
what are you working on? An art gallery or something?
你在忙什么呢?画廊什么的吗?
Just some sort of appliance for the next episode.
只是为下一集准备的道具
Appliance? Yes.
-道具? -是的
A vacuum, I believe.
我认为是真空
A vacuum?
真空?
Do you mean... like a Void?
你是说...虚空那种?
Yeah. That's it.
对 没错
I'm building a Void.
我在建造虚空
A Void.
虚空
For the next episode?
为下一集建造的?
Caliban, you have to stop.
卡利班 你必须停下
Stop? I can't stop. If I stop, it's straight to the Green Room for me.
停下?我不能停下 如果停下 我就直接被送去演员休息室了
Well, can you at least slow down
在我想出彻底♥制♥止虚空的办法前
while I figure out a way to stop the Void permanently?
你能至少慢下来吗?
I'm sorry, Sabrina, but as it is,
抱歉 萨布丽娜 但事实上
I'll be racing to have it finished by the morning.
我要赶在早上之前把它完成
Morning. Hopefully, that gives me enough time.
早上 希望这能给我足够的时间
Hey. Harvey.
哈维
Hey, gorgeous.
美女
No, no. Harvey, I need your help.
不 哈维 我需要你的帮助
I need to get tomorrow's script pages tonight.
今晚我需要拿到明天的剧本
Right now.
就现在
Will you help me?
你愿意帮我吗?
Always, Brina.
随时效劳 布丽娜
Why isn't she asleep in her bedroom?
她怎么不在自己的卧室睡觉?
She doesn't have one. It was never built.
她没有自己的卧室 就没给她造
Right.
好
Sorry to wake you all up, but this is important.
抱歉把你们都叫醒 但此事事关重大
Everything ends tomorrow.
明天一切就都终结了
An eldritch terror, known as the Void, is going to destroy everything,
一个名为虚空的恶灵惊悚 就要毁灭一切了
these sets, the sound stages, even us.
这些布景、摄影棚 甚至我们
So we need to find my magic mirror and get out of here before it's too late.
所以我们需要找到我的魔镜 趁还来得及离开这里
How do you know all this, Sabrina?
萨布丽娜 你是怎么知道这些的?
It's in tomorrow's script pages.
明天的剧本是这么写的
It's hard to explain this late in the game,
目前很难跟你们解释
so you're just gonna have to trust me.
所以你们得相信我
In the script, we talk about the Void being like a hurricane.
剧本里提到了虚空就像飓风一样
In reality, it's the end of all things, including reality.
在现实中 它是一切的终结 包括现实
Uh, but things never end here.
但这里的一切永远不会终结
Yeah, because we're living in another eldritch terror, the Endless.
对 因为我们生活在 另一个恶灵惊悚“永无止境”里
But with the Void coming, even the Endless will end.
但虚空到来后 就连永无止境也会终结
No, no, Sabrina.
不 萨布丽娜
You're spiraling.
你在讲疯话
This sort of thing happens once a year, it seems like.
这种情况似乎一年会发生一次
I beg your pardon. Will you kindly let the girl speak?
不好意思 你可以让这个女孩说完吗?
I am just saying that every year, like clockwork,
我只是说每一年 编剧们都会
the writers throw some big idea into the script
很有规律地往剧本里 加入一些大胆的想法
to get people excited about the show again.
再一次调动观众对这部剧的积极性
What sort of idea?
什么样的想法?
Oh, sometimes it's an earthquake
有时候是一场地震
or a wedding.
或者一场婚礼
Or a trip to Hawaii or the murder of a beloved character.
或者夏威夷之旅 或者受人喜爱的角色被谋杀
Or, in this case, the Void.
-或者这次 虚空 -或者这次 虚空
Something that supposedly changes everything,
据说它会改变一切
but in truth, nothing changes.
但事实上 什么都不会改变
Everything just resets.
一切都只是重置
Hmm. You sure know an awful lot about this, don't you?
你对此事知道得还真不少 对吧?
Well, sure.
当然了
We're professionals.
我们是专家
Right. But weren't you just hired as series regulars
对 但你们不就是 本剧雇佣的常规演员
to replace the real Zelda and Hilda?
来替换真正的塞尔达和希尔达的吗?
How could you know this much about the past?
你们怎么知道这么多过去的事?
We may be recent additions on this show, but we have been on many others before it,
我们或许是这个剧的新成员 但在此之前 我们参演了很多其他剧
and this sort of thing happens on every show.
这种事情在每个剧里都会上演
What shows? Name them.
什么剧?说说
The point is, we're professionals.
重点是 我们是专家
We are all professionals, and we have a job to do.
我们都是专家 我们有工作要做
Zelda's right. So, unless anyone wants to get sent to the Green Room,
塞尔达说得对 所以除非谁想被送去演员休息室
we suggest you go home to your respective sets,
我们建议你们各回各家 在自己的布景里好好待着
forget all of this nonsense, and show up tomorrow,
忘掉所有这些谬论 明天再来接着做
and do the job that you are being paid handsomely to do.
这份报酬丰厚的工作
She's right. Come on, Hilda. Let's go.
她说得对 快点 希尔达 我们走吧
If you're right about this Void, don't leave without us.
如果你说的虚空的事是真的 你走的时候不要抛下我们
No. We'll be in the Academy office,
对 我们会待在学院办公室里
um, just, you know, reading, knitting, passing the time.
阅读、编织、打发时间
I'll find you. Right.
-我会去找你们的 -好的
I promise.
我保证
The Void.
虚空
...Nick, where's Harvey?
尼克 哈维呢?
I'm Harvey.
我就是哈维
No. Really, Nick, where's Harvey?
不 说真的 尼克 哈维呢?
I'm Harvey.
我就是哈维
I've been promoted from stand-in. I'm Harvey from now on.
我从替身演员晋升了 从现在起 我就是哈维了
But what happened to the real Harvey?
但真的哈维怎样了?
Word is... he got sent to the Green Room.
传言说...他被送去了演员休息室
Harvey got sent to the Green Room?
哈维被送去演员休息室了?
For the last time, Sabrina, I'm Harvey.
我最后说一遍 萨布丽娜 我是哈维
Okay. That's it.
好了 够了
Good morning.
早上好
Hello? Yes. Good morning.
喂 对 早上好
I have some questions about today's scenes.
关于今天的戏 我有一些问题
So, for instance, is this the first time I'm hearing about the Void?
例如 这是我第一次听说虚空吗?
Do I know the Void exists?
我知道虚空的存在吗?
What exactly does the Void want?
虚空到底想要什么?
What's my motivation vis-à-vis the Void?
相对于虚空 我的动机是什么?
Moreover, even if I don't know about the Void,
还有 就算我不了解虚空
my character definitely wouldn't say this line here on page five.
我的角色 也肯定不会说第五页上的这句台词
There seems to be a slight misunderstanding, Sabrina.
萨布丽娜 看来似乎有点小误会
Contrary to what you may have assumed, I'm merely the director.
现实与你的认知恰恰相反 我只是导演
The only person authorized to revise the script is the head writer.
唯一有权修改剧本的人是首席编剧
Great. Then I'll talk to the head writer.
很好 那我去找首席编剧谈谈
Anyone know where to find her... or him?
有谁知道去哪儿找那个编剧吗?
Anyone know?
有谁知道吗?
Anyone know where to find the head writer?
有谁知道去哪儿找首席编剧吗?
Yes, yes, I do.
我知道
Oh, I mean, it varies, of course, depending on where we're shooting.
不过因戏而异 要取决于我们在哪儿拍
But, well, I believe today the head writer can be found in the high school.
不过 我认为你今天 能在高中找到首席编剧
Oh, Aunt Hilda, I could kiss you.
希尔达姑姑 你真是帮大忙了
Salem?
塞勒姆?
You're the head writer?
你就是首席编剧?
Why the heck do you think I get the best lines?
你觉得我是怎么想出最佳台词的?
Head writer and the Endless?
首席编剧兼永无止境?
You must not sleep.
你肯定忙得连觉都睡不上
I have a few questions about this script.
关于这个剧本 我有几个问题要问
Oh, what's the problem?
怎么了?
In the story, you talk about the Void coming,
故事里 你说到虚空要来了
and people are getting ready for it like it's a hurricane.
人们把它当成飓风在做准备
But based on what I know, the Void is a lot worse than a hurricane.
但基于我的了解 虚空要比飓风破坏性大多了
Oh, so now you're a weather girl too?
现在你也成了天气预报员了?
No... Please listen to me.
请听我说
I arrived here from a different cosmos
我从别的宇宙来到这里
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表