剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表
and it wasn't signed out at that particular time.
在那个时间点 甚至都没签字开出去
In fact it should still be in the car park
实际上 它应该还在停车场里才对
but I don't think it is because... It won't be.
但我觉得现在肯定不在 因为 不会在的
So one of your people could have taken it without signing for it?
所以你们公♥司♥的某个人在未签字的情况下开出去了
Well, it's possible but...
是有那个可能 但是...
It was at Millview at noon today. It's more than possible.
它今天中午出现在了米尔维 不止是可能了
You think it's got something to do with the girl they found?
你觉得那跟他们发现的那个女孩有关吗
Your contract with Griffiths Doyle,
你们和格里菲斯-道尔公♥司♥的合约
did it cover all their properties?
包含了他们所有的建筑吗
As well as Millview,
和米尔维一样
you're responsible for securing the shopping centre
你们也应该保护那个购物中心的安全
where a woman was attacked,
但一名女性却在那里遭到了袭击
the print works where Kieran Gandley's body was found
卡林·甘德利的尸体被发现的那个印染厂
and the empty offices where Lucas Storey died.
以及卢卡斯·斯特利惨死的那个空办公室
Do you know how many sites we're responsible for?
你知道我们要负责多少地点吗
108.
108个
And I want details of every empty property on your books.
我需要你把所有空置地点的细节信息都提供给我
The man who found Kieran... John Meadows?
发现卡林的那个男人 约翰·麦德斯
Does he have access to all the sites I just mentioned?
他有权限进入我刚刚提到的所有地点吗
Yeah, along with a fair few other people. Why?
是的 其他几个人也可以 怎么了
He'd also have access to the Focus?
他也能接触到那辆福克斯车
Again, with others.
同样的 其他有几个人也可以
I want their names, timesheets and where they all are right now.
我想要他们的姓名 值班表和现在的位置
Clive, everything all right?
克莱夫 有什么事吗
Yeah. Where are you, son?
是的 你在哪儿 孩子
What, right now?
什么 现在吗
Just checking the brewery, then I'm clocking off and going home.
在检查酿酒厂 然后我就关门回家了
Why, some overtime going? No, no, it's nothing.
怎么 是要加班吗 不是 没什么
I'll... I'll talk to you tomorrow.
我明天再跟你说吧
Night. Yeah, night.
晚安 好的 晚安
He should be back at his place in about 20 minutes.
他应该20分钟后就回到他的住处了
And now the other four, please.
请联♥系♥另外4个人
Prior.
普莱尔
You need to pick up five security guards
你得去找一下5位保安
and take them in for questioning.
把他们带回去问话
I knew you going quiet was a bad sign. Why?
我就知道你静默了不是好事 为什么
The pattern was right but I read it wrong.
模式是对的 但我解读错了
It's not the construction company we should've been looking at,
我们应该着手调查的不是建筑公♥司♥
it's the security firm.
而是保安公♥司♥
Servius secures all the sites used by the killer
凶手选择的所有地点都是由塞尔威斯公♥司♥负责安保的
and all five guards had access to them and the Focus.
5名保安都有权限进入那里 并能开走福克斯车
I've emailed you a list
我给你发了一张清单
but we should look hardest at John Meadows, he found Kieran.
我们该重点调查约翰·麦德斯 是他发现卡林的
Run him through the system now. Anything else?
立刻在系统中查下他的案底 还有别的事吗
Get Chloe Amos to the station first thing.
立刻把克罗伊·阿莫斯带到局里
Chloe didn't see her attacker.
克罗伊并没有看到袭击她的人
No, but she heard him.
是没有 但她听到了他的声音
And try Ruth Hattersley, she won't answer my calls.
联♥系♥一下露丝·哈特斯利 她不接我电♥话♥
OK, leave it with me.
好吧 交给我吧
I need you to bring Chloe Amos
我要你明天一早就
to the station first thing in the morning.
把克罗伊·阿莫斯带到局里
John Meadows...John Meadows... John Meadows.
约翰·麦德斯 约翰·麦德斯 约翰·麦德斯
Where were you at 12 noon yesterday? Driving.
昨天中午12点时你在哪儿 开车
I have to cover about 20 sites.
我得负责大约20个地点
Were you driving a dark grey Focus
你有没有开着塞尔威斯公♥司♥旗下的
owned by Servius around Millview?
灰色福克斯车从米尔维附近经过
Look, I was in my van as usual and,
我当时跟平常一样开着我的小货车
no, I haven't been out there in months.
没有 我已经几个月没去过那边了
So when we find the Focus - which we will,
所以等我们找到那辆福克斯车 我们肯定会找到的
there won't be any trace of you in it?
里面肯定不会有你的什么踪迹吗
Well, I do drive it, yeah.
我确实是开过那辆车的
Here he is, ma'am.
他在那儿 女士
How's it going? Be specific.
进行得怎么样了 问具体点
The interviews.
审讯
There's only three left - timesheets ruled out the others.
只剩下3个人了 值班表排除了其他人
Right, well...I've brought Chloe, she's next door.
好吧 我把克罗伊带来了 她就在隔壁
You found Kieran Gandley's body, didn't you, at the print works?
是你在印染厂发现卡林·甘德利的尸体的 对吧
Yeah, you see all sorts in this job.
是啊 干这份工作什么烂事都能遇到
There was another boy that was found
另外还有个男孩也是在
in a building that was slated for demolition.
一座确定要被拆除的建筑里被人发现的
Lucas Storey.
叫卢卡斯·斯特利
Lucas Storey, it was about three months ago? 211 Ringway?
卢卡斯·斯特利 大约3个月前 在林道211号♥
It wouldn't surprise me.
我不觉得奇怪
You are aware of that site though, right?
你知道那地方 是吧
Yeah, sort of. We swap around.
是的 算是吧 我们经常交换负责地
Does the name "Leanne" mean anything to you?
你知道一个叫"莉安"的人吗
First girl's knickers I ever saw...Leanne Spate.
我看过的第一个女孩的内♥裤♥ 叫莉安·斯派特
What about the name "Taylor Davis"?
那"泰勒·戴维斯"这个名字呢
No.
没听过
Really?
是吗
See, that surprises me
那倒是挺让我吃惊的
because we have pamphlets and posters...
因为我们制♥作♥了寻人小册子和海报
We did a whole TV thing.
我们甚至上了电视
You're not aware of Taylor Davis?
你竟然没听说过泰勒·戴维斯吗
No. Well, I guess that makes sense.
没 我觉得这也能说得通
If you were aware of Taylor Davis,
因为如果你听说过泰勒·戴维斯
you'd know she was only 16,
你就会知道她才16岁
that she's been missing for six days
她已经失踪6天了
and that if you were involved, I would get you.
如果你跟这事有关 我一定会将你抓获的
Inspector, that's enough.
督察 你够了
Is there anything else you'd like to say to me at this point?
你现在还有什么想对我说的吗
No. OK.
没了 好吧
Finally, I'm gonna ask you to read a sentence.
最后 我得要求你读一句话
Your voice would then be played alongside
你的声音会和其他两位嫌疑人的声音一起
two others in front of a witness.
播放给一位证人听
Is this something that you're happy to do for me right now?
你现在可以配合我做这件事吗
Yeah.
好的
"Keep quiet and I won't hurt you."
"只要你别出声 我就不会伤害你的"
Again.
再来
"Keep quiet and I won't hurt you."
"只要你别出声 我就不会伤害你的"
"Keep quiet and I won't hurt you."
"只要你别出声 我就不会伤害你的"
"Keep quiet and I won't hurt you."
"只要你别出声 我就不会伤害你的"
Do you recognise any of these voices?
你能识别出这些声音吗
Can I hear Number 2 again?
我能再听一遍2号♥的声音吗
"Keep quiet and I won't hurt you."
"只要你别出声 我就不会伤害你的"
You have to be sure, Chloe.
你必须十分确定才行 克罗伊
This will only help us if you're sure.
只有你确定 才能帮到我们
It's definitely not 1. It could be 2.
绝对不是1号♥ 但有可能是2号♥
Or 3.
或者3号♥
Or none of them. I'm really sorry, I just...
或者都不是 我真的很抱歉 我...
There's no need to be.
你没必要觉得抱歉
Can I have a word please, Ruth.
我能跟你谈谈吗 露丝
Sure. Just a minute.
好的 稍等一下
I just wanted you to know that...
我只是想告诉你
..I brought your earring back.
我把你的耳环带过来了
Oh, I wondered where I lost that.
我之前还在想我丢在哪儿了呢
You know, I wasn't sure if you wanted me to...
那个 我之前不太确定你是想让我...
bring it in or whether you wanted to come and pick it up.
给你带过来 还是你想过去取
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry about that. That's all right.
抱歉 没事
OK, let's get you out of here.
好了 我们走吧
My car's the green one.
我的车是绿色那辆
Where are you dropping me?
你打算把我丢在哪儿
At your mum's. My mum's?
你妈家 我妈家
She's been phoning non-stop to see how you are.
她一直不停地给我打电♥话♥问你的情况
And where else are you gonna go?
不然你还能去哪儿呢
Look, Chloe, when I was your age, my mum and I,
克罗伊 我像你这么大时 我妈和我
we couldn't stand the sight of each other.
我们也是完全看不惯对方
A week after my 17th birthday... I'm 20.
我过完17岁生日后一周 我20岁了
..I ran off with a man across the road.
我和街对面一个男人私奔了
剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表