剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表
The pattern suggests that the same person who killed Colin Breen
作案模式显示杀害了科林·布里恩的人
also killed Daniel Whistler
跟杀害丹尼尔·威斯勒
and Christopher Maleva.
和克里斯托弗·梅勒瓦的是同一人
All three were regular visitors to Mayside,
那3个人都是梅萨德诊所的常客
which means Leonard Vance
那也就意味着莱纳德·万斯
was not responsible for any of the murders.
并不是犯下这些案子的凶手
We've already established he knew details
我们已经确认 他所知道的那些细节
that could only have come from the killer.
是只有凶手才会知道的
Which is why we need to know who had access to him
所以我们必须查清楚 在他招供时
at the time of his confessions.
有谁可以接触到他
And where do we find that out? Crowley visitor records.
我们要上哪儿去查呢 克劳利医院的探访记录
OK. Good.
好的 很好
Let's make sure no details of this murder get out.
我们必须确保这起凶案的细节不被泄露出去
And let's have a look at other mispers with mental health issues
我们再查查那些患有精神疾病
who might have visited Mayside. Because?
并可能去过梅萨德诊所的失踪人员 为什么
Because...whoever is killing mentally ill people
因为 那个专门杀害精神疾病患者的人
clearly isn't ready to stop.
显然不会就此放下屠刀
Are you sure?
你确定吗
According to Crowley,
根据克劳利医院的说法
there wasn't a single visitor logged to Leonard Vance
在莱纳德·万斯第一次招供之时
in the period he made those first confessions.
没有任何一个人去探访他
Maybe they were informal visits. Let's find out.
或许是一些非正式的探访 我们去查查看
Why aren't you at work?
你怎么没去工作
I've got to go in much later.
我得晚些时候才能去
I was told about Colin and...
我听说了科林的事
..I just didn't...want to be around the place for a while.
我暂时 真的不想再回那个地方了
There's a high mortality rate amongst the mentally ill, but still...
虽说精神疾病患者的死亡率很高 但是...
Three times higher than the national average,
比全国平均死亡率要高3倍
but it does seem to spike around you.
但似乎死的都是跟你有关的人
And nobody knows the exact details about what happened to him,
没人知道有关他遇害的细节信息吗
how he was killed?
他是怎么死的
We're not here about Colin Breen.
我们不是为科林·布里恩而来的
We're here about Leonard Vance.
我们是为莱纳德·万斯而来的
We need to know who had access to Leonard
我们需要知道 在他最初招供的时候
around the time of the initial confessions.
谁有机会接触到他
Oh...right.
好吧
Well, all visits are logged.
所有的探访都是有记录的
The log says he received no visits
访客记录上显示
for the entire period during which he made those admissions.
在他招供期间 没有任何人探访过他
Could that be a mistake?
那有没有可能是搞错了
Could there have been any...informal visits?
有没有可能 存在一些非正式的探访
Actually, visitors aren't allowed
实际上 在病人的评估期
during the patient's evaluation period.
是不允许外来访客探访的
So there were no visitors at all?
所有根本没有任何探访的人吗
We really do need your help. We don't want anybody else to die.
我们需要你的帮助 我们不希望再死人了
What do you mean? Yes or no?
你什么意思 有还是没有
Leonard did see one person. Who?
莱纳德确实见过一个人 谁
I shouldn't have done it. I didn't mean any harm.
我不该那么做的 我当时无意造成任何伤害的
And there were other factors. Who?
确实也有一些其他影响因素 到底是谁
Alex Wernley.
艾利克斯·沃利
I introduced him to Leonard - against regulations.
是我介绍他认识莱纳德的 那有违医院规定
Why?
为什么
You were in a relationship?
你们曾是一对恋人
Were? Are? No, definitely "Were".
曾经是 现在也是吗 不 只是曾经而已
You lied. I know. I was wrong.
你撒谎了 我知道 我错了
Perhaps if you told me what all of this was about?
能请你们告诉我这到底是为什么吗
And why are you still asking about Leonard?
你们为什么还在问莱纳德的事
Because you were responsible for every aspect of his welfare,
因为你之前该对他的每一方面负责
from approving his visitors to administering his medication.
从审核他的探访者到管理他的药物方面都该尽到职责
You were obviously negligent.
你显然是玩忽职守了
We need to bring Alex Wernley in now.
我们必须立刻把艾利克斯·沃利带回去问话
Phone him.
给他打电♥话♥
But, Sean, he's a suspect. Yes?
但是肖恩 他是个嫌犯啊 所以呢
Well, didn't you say police don't phone suspects?
你不是说过警♥察♥不能给嫌犯打电♥话♥吗
Yes. You're not police.
是的 但你不是警♥察♥啊
It's me.
是我
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
My mother always said I was impossible to stay angry with.
我妈妈老说 别人是不可能忍♥心一直生我气的
So, what's the latest?
有什么最新的消息吗
Breaking news. Your mother was wrong.
爆♥炸♥性消息 你妈妈说错了
Why? What's going on?
为什么 发生什么事了
You're under arrest. Ruth!
你被捕了 露丝
So why did you continue to visit Leonard Vance
在你的书出版之后 你为什么
after your book was published?
还继续探访莱纳德·万斯呢
We became friends. I don't believe you.
我们成了朋友 我不信
OK, fine. You want me to say I used Leonard to make my name
好吧 你们希望我说我利用莱纳德成了名
and that I hoped he'd talk about more murders one day?
然后希望他将来某一天诉说有关其他凶案的事
Guilty. Charge me with that.
你们猜的很对 去告我啊
Somebody fed him details about three murders
有人向莱纳德透露了关于那3起凶杀案的细节
that only the killer could have known.
而那是只有凶手才会知道的
Leonard Vance was the killer.
莱纳德·万斯就是凶手
No, he wasn't.
不 他不是
This is insane.
这简直是疯了
You were the only person to visit him
你是在他初次招供期间
in the period he made those first confessions.
唯一一个探访过他的人
What else did she tell you? Who are we talking about.
她还跟你们说了什么 你指的是谁
Ali. Dr Ellesmere.
艾莉 埃利斯梅尔医生
Obviously she told you that she got me in to see Leonard...
显然是她告诉你们 她想办法让我去探访了莱纳德
And I presume you know about the e-mail?
我猜你们也知道那封电邮的事吧
Why don't you forget about what she has and hasn't told us
不如你暂时别去纠结她告诉了我们哪些信息
and just focus on telling us the truth?
集中精力告诉我们事实真♥相♥吧
She received an email,
她曾收到过一封电邮
around the time Daniel Whistler's body was found,
当时丹尼尔·威斯勒的尸体刚被发现
from a patient at Mayside Clinic
是梅萨德诊所一个病人发给她的
who saw Whistler get into a blue minicab.
那人看见威斯勒上了一辆蓝色小出租车
Vance's car was white.
万斯的车是白色的
You're saying it wasn't Vance that picked up Whistler?
你是说当时搭载威斯勒的人并不是万斯吗
Exactly.
没错
But the witness couldn't come forward. Why not?
但那位目击证人不肯站出来 为什么
Because they couldn't afford
因为他们不想让
for their mental illness to become public.
自己的精神疾病被外界知晓
They trusted Ali. Right. So why didn't she report it?
他们信任艾莉 好吧 那她为什么不报告呢
Leonard confessed to the murders shortly afterwards.
莱纳德在那之后不久就认罪了
In truth, I don't know why she hid it.
老实说 我也不知道她为何要隐瞒这事
Who was the witness?
那位目击证人是谁
She didn't mention any of this, did she? Who was it?
她根本没提这事 是吧 到底是谁
It was Stephen Eli.
是斯蒂文·伊莱
Mr Thirsk.
瑟斯克先生
I... I just wanted to say I'm sorry
我 如果你在过去
if you've had bad experiences with the police in the past.
跟警方有过任何不愉快 我想说我很抱歉
I had a bad experience with the police this morning.
我今早还跟警方有过一次不愉快的打交道经历呢
Well, I'm not police.
我不属于警方
I've worked in Missing Persons for 20 years...
我在失踪人口局干了20年了
and...I promise you,
我可以向你保证
we're on the same side.
我们是站在同一边的
And...if there's anything you can give me on your staff...
如果你有任何有价值的信息 是关于你手下的员工
..Or visiting professionals...
或是来探访的专业人士
..Or a journalist, maybe,
或者记者
who might possibly have come into contact
任何有可能跟我们
with any of the patients that we've asked you about...
向你打听过的病人们产生联♥系♥的人
..Well, it could just make all the difference.
那或许会帮上我们的大忙
Sean! Guess where Dr Ellesmere
肖恩 猜猜埃利斯梅尔医生
worked before she came to Crowley.
在去克劳利医院前曾在哪里工作过
Mayside.
梅萨德诊所
And she was working here at the same time Whistler,
她当年在这里工作时 威斯勒
Maleva and Stephen were patients
梅勒瓦和斯蒂文也是这里的病人
and this is the first place she met Leonard.
这也是她最初遇见莱纳德的地方
So she had access and opportunity.
她既有接触也有机会
She also hid an email from Stephen Eli
她还隐瞒了斯蒂文·伊莱发来的一封电邮
in which he admitted to be a witness in Whistler's abduction.
他在其中承认曾目睹威斯勒被绑♥架♥
剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表