剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表
How long have you two been working together?
你们共事多久了
Two hours.
两小时
Sorry.
抱歉
I know, it should take slightly longer.
我懂的 按理说该再久点才会成这样
It's not you. You think?
不是你的原因 是吗
I know.
我确定
DS Stone marches to the beat of his own drum.
斯通警长喜欢按自己的节奏来
I'm not entirely sure if it's medical
我不太确定是不是生理原因
but it's definitely not personal.
但绝对不是针对你
I thought this was an opportunity.
我以为这是个大好机会呢
Oh, this is an opportunity.
确实就是啊
It's an opportunity for Homicide Command
是凶案组把他们视为累赘的人
to dump what they see as a liability onto Missing Persons.
丢给失踪人口局的大好机会
No offence.
无意冒犯
You know, finding the missing,
寻找失踪人员
telling their families they're safe,
告诉他们的家人他们安好
that's why I do this job.
是我选择这份工作的原因
I thought this was going to be a chance
我以为这是我找到
to find the ones who aren't safe.
那些真正出事之人的机会
Well, look on the bright side.
往好的方面看
What's that? You got to ride with me.
什么方面 你可以跟我同车
I'll lead, OK?
我来说
Hi, Miss Davis. I'm DI Prior.
戴维斯女士 我是普莱尔督察
I'm afraid there's no news about Taylor.
我们目前还没有关于泰勒的消息
I'm Ruth from Missing Persons.
我是失踪人口局的露丝
He's not keeping anything from you.
他对您没有任何隐瞒
Come in.
请进
Does Taylor have a college bag?
泰勒有大肩包吗
This is it.
就是这个
She took it with her
她上次出走时
and some clothes and stuff the other times she went,
带了些衣服什么的背走了
but PC Stanley's already been through it.
但是斯坦利警官已经翻过了
He said detectives only come if it's suspicious.
他说只有情况可疑时 才会有警探过来
I just need to make sure nothing was missed, that's all.
我只是希望确保我们没遗漏什么
So Taylor was last seen by you, Mr Legg,
莱格先生 最后看到泰勒的人是你对吗
wearing the jeans, trainers and the red jacket.
当时穿牛仔裤 运动鞋和红外套
Yeah. Tay went to college as usual.
是的 泰像往常一样去学校了
Did all her classes.
课都上了
But she never came back.
但她没回来
13 to 17 year olds go missing more than anyone else.
13到17岁间的孩子是最常失踪的
Most don't go far and come back quickly.
大部分不会跑远 很快就会回来
But she hasn't.
但她还没回来
And she never missed college the other times.
之前几次她都没缺课
Do we know where Taylor went on those other occasions?
你们知道泰勒之前几次跑去哪了吗
Look, it's not always been easy between me and Taylor.
我和泰勒之前关系有时挺紧张的
When she came back, I thought... we thought, it was best left...
她回来之后 我们觉得最好还是别...
I did.
是我这样觉得
You've phoned all her friends?
你们给她的朋友都打过电♥话♥了吗
Those we know of.
我们认识的都打了
We gave PC Stanley a list.
我们给了斯坦利警官一张清单
Is there a boyfriend?
她有男友吗
Where's her phone?
她的手♥机♥呢
She hasn't got one.
她没有手♥机♥
She lost it sometime last week. I can't remember when exactly.
她上周什么时候弄丢了 我记不清是哪天了
I know she was unhappy about it. She lived on that thing.
我知道她为此很不开心 她没手♥机♥就过不了日子
Has she got bad breath?
她有口臭吗
What the hell was that, DS Stone? What?
刚刚是他妈怎么回事 斯通警长 怎么了
Have you any idea how they're feeling? No.
你明白他们现在的心情吗 不明
So you'll prioritise Taylor? On what grounds?
你会优先调查泰勒吗 以什么依据
That she's at least as likely to have been abducted
她被绑♥架♥的可能性
as she is to have run away.
至少跟离家出走一样大
Jump in.
上车吧
Sean! I am not going to phone you again to find out where you are.
肖恩 我不希望再靠打电♥话♥知道你在哪儿了
You have to tell me what you're doing.
你必须告诉我你究竟在干什么
I'm waiting for someone from Taylor's class
我在等泰勒班上的同学
to take me to her tutor room.
带我去她的辅♥导♥师室
I, sort of, meant before you actually do it.
我的意思是你行动之前要说
So is this where we're interviewing them?
我们要在这里跟他们谈吗
Who? Taylor's friends. That's why we're...
谁 泰勒的朋友 我们不是为这个...
Why are we here, Sean?
我们到底来干什么的 肖恩
Because mobile phones continue to emit a signal
因为手♥机♥即使被关掉或砸碎
even after they've been switched off or taken to pieces.
依然会发出信♥号♥♥
I ran a trace.
我做了追踪
Taylor's phone is somewhere in this building.
泰勒的手♥机♥就在学校里
Are you police?
你们是警♥察♥吗
Yes, who are you? Sophie. Sophie Scarrow.
是的 你是谁 索菲 索菲·斯加罗
Ruth Hattersley.
露丝·哈特斯利
So you know Taylor Davis?
你认识泰勒·戴维斯
Yeah, we have a few classes together, that's about it.
是的 我们一起上几节课 就这样
Did she ever talk to you about any problems she might be having?
她跟你谈过她的什么烦心事吗
We don't really talk about anything.
我们不会谈什么
You do know she's missing? Yeah.
但你知道她失踪了吧 是的
Any idea where she might go?
你知道她可能会去哪儿了吗
Oh, I said, we don't really talk.
我说了 我们很少交谈
Who are her friends?
她的朋友有哪些人
To be honest, she don't really have any.
老实说 她基本没什么朋友
You got visitors, sir.
有人要找你 老师
Are you here about Taylor? Any news?
你们是为泰勒的事而来的吗 有消息了吗
Do the students have their own desks or lockers,
你们学校的学生有没有私人课桌 储物柜
places they can store things?
或其他可以存放东西的地方
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
We need to find Taylor's phone.
我们必须找到泰勒的手♥机♥
I've got it. Have you?
在我这儿 是吗
She's been warned not to use it
我们警告过她
during lessons over and over again
不要在上课时老是玩手♥机♥
but she kept on doing it,
但她依然照玩不误
so I took it from her. When?
所以我就没收了 什么时候的事
Last Thursday.
上周四
I told her on Friday she could have it back after the weekend,
我周五时跟她说 她这周可以拿回去
but obviously with everything that's been going on...
但是鉴于已经发生的种种事...
Been in the drawer the whole time?
一直都放在那个抽屉里吗
I couldn't have known what she was planning, could I?
我也不可能知道她心里在想些什么 不是吗
And you haven't tampered with it? Of course not.
你没试图窥探她的手♥机♥吗 当然没有
It's locked. We need her code. Have you tried her birthday?
上锁了 我们需要密♥码♥ 你试过她的生日吗
I alternate between my son's birthday
我交替使用我儿子的生日
and the day I got my decree nisi.
和我的离婚判决书下达的日子
What codes do you use? Why?
你用的是什么密♥码♥ 关你什么事
The whole point of a code is it's meant to be secret.
密♥码♥存在的意义就是要秘密才对啊
Right. If I told you, I'd have to change it.
好吧 如果我告诉你了 我就得改密♥码♥
What would be the point of that? Yep. OK, forget it.
那又有什么意义呢 好吧 当我没问
What? Van Gogh.
怎么了 梵高
Date of birth? No...
出生日期 不对
Death.
是死亡日期
Sean, this is Angela Bale.
肖恩 这是安吉拉·贝尔
She's Director of the Missing Persons...Bureau.
她是失踪人口局的局长
Your new boss.
你的新上司
So that's DS Stone, who didn't come to meet me this morning.
那就是斯通警长啊 今早竟然没来面见我
I think so.
我想是吧
He hasn't actually introduced himself to me yet
他也没对我做过自我介绍
or shared anything
也没透露任何个人信息
other than the fact that he prefers to drive alone.
只知道他喜欢一个人开车
I've yet to meet the person that you can't connect with.
我还没见到过你都没办法沟通的人呢
Well, you would have done... if he hadn't ignored you.
如果他刚刚没无视你 你就见到了
Taylor spent a lot of time on one website.
泰勒有大量时间都泡在一个网站上
Imc.
IMC
"It's my choice".
"我的选择"网
It's a suicide website used to talk about how to do it.
是一个教你怎么进行自杀的网站
Not very good advice.
那些建议都不怎么样啊
Otherwise there wouldn't be a website, they'd all be dead.
否则也不会有这个网站了 他们早都死光了
Join...as a 16-year-old girl.
假扮成16岁的女孩登陆进去
剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表