剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表
Since when did suicide become a club to join?
什么时候自杀也成了要申请加入的俱乐部了
Maybe it's not a suicide website at all.
或许这根本不是个自杀网站
Maybe it's actually
或许这其实是
a place for isolated kids to contact each other
孤僻的孩子们相互联♥系♥的地方
and that actually prevents them from killing themselves
那实际上阻止了他们实施自杀
Hello, er... can I help you? Who are you?
你好 有什么能帮你的吗 你是谁
Kay...Amos? Mr Prior sent me.
凯·阿莫斯 是普莱尔先生叫我来的
He said you're looking into suspicious missing persons.
他说你们在寻找有可能失踪的人口
Yes, we are. But he knows we're busy at the moment.
是的 没错 但他知道我们现在很忙啊
Right, if you could leave your contact details...
好了 你可以把联♥系♥方式留下
There, that's Chloe.
那是克罗伊
That's my daughter. Why have you crossed her out?
那是我女儿 你们为什么把她划掉了
Oh, that doesn't mean anything. Yes, it does.
那不代表什么意义的 就是有意义的
Every week for months I've been going to that station
几个月来我每周都去那个警♥察♥局
and every week they mug me off!
但他们每周都把我打发走
Because she's 20 and therefore an adult
因为她已经20岁了 是个成年人了
with a history of drug abuse and absconding.
且有吸毒和逃匿的经历
That is Chloe, isn't it?
克罗伊就是那样的人 不是吗
That's your excuse for doing nothing?
你们就以此作为袖手旁观的借口吗
No. That's why the police haven't prioritised her.
不是 那是警方未把她列为优先级案件的原因
Plus the fact you told them she said she wasn't coming back.
并且你还告诉他们 她说过再也不会回来了
Yeah, but... she didn't mean it.
是的 但她并非真是那个意思
Why did she say it then?
那她为什么要说这种话
Because people do when they row. She always says it.
因为人们吵架时就会说气话 她经常这么说的
Maybe this time is different.
或许这次不一样
That's what I'm saying! Someone's took her.
我就是这个意思 肯定是有人绑走了她
I know they did. I've got no evidence,
我知道一定是的 我没有证据
but I know... I know something's wrong.
但我知道 我知道肯定出事了
Kay, the reality is that most of the people on that wall,
凯 现实情况是 那面墙上贴的大部分人
they'll turn up alive and well.
都会安然无恙地回来
Chloe always phones me, even if it's only to shout at me.
克罗伊总会给我打电♥话♥的 哪怕只是为了吼我
Someone's took her and even if she...
肯定有人绑走了她 就算她...
I just want her back with me.
我只希望她再次回到我身边
I can't get on... not until I know everything. I...
我无法继续我的生活 除非我知道一切 我...
It's not even an up-to-date picture.
那上面贴的甚至都不是近照
I'm so sorry, if you could just leave your de Oh, don't bother!
我很抱歉 如果你能留下... 算了
It is a suicide site.
那就是个自杀网站啊
I need more time to decipher her usernames but erm...
我需要更多的时间来解码她的用户名 但是...
at least one of the kids on here has killed himself recently.
至少这网站上的一个孩子 最近真的自杀了
He was found six weeks ago, disused print works.
他的尸体于6周前在一个废弃的印染厂被人发现
Kieran Gandley, aged 17.
卡林·甘德利 17岁
He joined IMC three months before Taylor.
他比泰勒早3个月加入IMC网站
I'm home! They didn't have any shallots...
我回家啦 没买♥♥到葱
Mum! Mum, what happened? So I got you some onions instead.
妈 发生什么事了 我只好买♥♥了洋葱
Hello, darling. How was school?
你好啊 宝贝 今天在学校怎么样
Mum!
妈
Don't try and distract me.
别故意想让我分心
Did you or did you not meet the serial killer?
你有没有见到那位连环杀手
Multiple murderer.
是多重凶杀犯
Well, technically, multiple murderer is an umbrella term
严格来说 多重凶杀犯是个总称
encompassing spree killers, serial killers and mass murderers.
囊括了狂欢杀手 连环杀手和大屠♥杀♥施行者
So, is that a yes?
所以说你是见到了吗
Let her get in the door, Bryan! Everything all right?
让她先休息下 布莱恩 一切都好吧
Mum! Don't pester!
妈 别缠着我了
But, look, I can help! Come on, ask me anything.
但我可以帮上忙的啊 随便问我一个问题吧
OK. How did your maths test go?
好啊 你的数学测验考得怎么样
You did do the maths test? Yes, I did the maths test.
你参加数学测验了吧 是的 我参加了
All right.
好吧
I was told to ask you...
有人让我问你
What are the five groups most often targeted by UK serial killers?
在英国最易被连环杀手视作目标的是哪5类人
Prostitutes, gay men, the elderly, kids and runaways.
妓♥女♥ 同性恋 老人 孩子 离家出走的人
That's in no particular order.
顺序不分先后
Did you want them in any particular order?
你想让我帮你排个序吗
Serial killers are not fascinating, Bryan.
连环杀手可没有迷人的魅力 布莱恩
They're not evil geniuses, most are merely opportunist.
他们不是邪恶的天才 大多数只是投机者
Go on, do your homework.
去吧 做作业去
More importantly, what's DS Stone like?
更重要的是 斯通警长是怎样一个人
Oh, probably as close as I'll ever get to an actual psycho.
估计是我有可能遇见的最接近神经病的人了
Who is? No one!
谁啊 没人
It's ironic.
真讽刺
Apparently, he's known for making connections but...
显然他最出名的地方就是构建联♥系♥ 但是...
Handsome? Oh, Mum, I am so not interested.
他帅吗 妈 我一点兴趣都没有
I wasn't asking for you. Is he married?
我不是替你问的 他结婚了吗
Well, if anyone did accidentally marry him,
如果真有人不小心嫁给了他
it wouldn't have lasted long.
肯定也长不了
Well, you're the expert, sweetheart.
你是"短婚专家" 亲爱的
You phoned the office? Yes.
你打电♥话♥去办公室了吗 是的
Are you here about that lad?
你是为了那个少年而来的吗
The boy they say killed himself? Kieran Gandley?
那个据称是自杀的孩子 卡林·甘德利
That's right. I remember him.
没错 我还记得他
It was me who found him.
是我发现他的尸体的
Come on, I'll show you.
来吧 我带你去
I told him...I told the boss, it's too easy to get in.
我告诉过他 我跟老板说过这里很好闯进
And I'm not here all the while,
我也并非一直都守在这里
the amount of young kids I've chased off.
我已经赶走过很多孩子了
I mean, I said,
我反应说
"You need to sort it before something bad happens."
"你们得赶快修复好 别出什么事才好"
I don't know why you're back,
我不知道你为什么又来调查了
but I can show you the emails that I've sent.
但我可以给你看我发出去的那些邮件
They're all dated.
都是有日期的
Think they've offered me any emotional support?
你觉得他们为我提供过精神抚慰吗
No.
没有
Just this way.
这边走
Yeah, he was in one of these.
没错 他当时就躺在这堆东西的某一个里
I'm not sure which one.
我不太确定是哪个了
Yeah. Ah, this is it.
没错 就是这个
Yep, there.
没错 那里
He was on the floor with a rope around his neck.
他当时躺在地上 脖子上挂着根绳子
You said, "The boy they say killed himself".
你刚刚说"那位据称是自杀的孩子"
You doubt it was suicide?
你怀疑不是自杀吗
Who cares what I think. I mean, kids got in all the while.
谁在乎我怎么想的呢 总有孩子们闯进来
How? Just climbed the fence.
怎么进 爬围墙啊
That razor wire wasn't up then.
当时铁刺网还没竖立起来
Who knows what they were doing up here.
谁知道他们到这上面来都干些什么
I warned the boss. I can prove I did.
我提醒过老板的 我保存着证据
Tell me all about it.
跟我说说吧
Kieran will have known from the website
卡林肯定是从网站上得知
that hanging is the more painful way to die,
上吊是较为痛苦的死亡方式
but in the end, suicidal and homicidal ligature strangulation
但归根结底 自杀和凶杀的勒死
look notoriously alike.
在形式上是非常相似的
You didn't mean that, did you? No.
你不是让我说这个吧 是啊
What is she like, your new colleague?
你的新同事 是个怎样的人
40s, five foot eight, she has a Rolodex.
40多岁 5.8英尺 有台名片存储器
Yeah, but what was she like, Sean?
但她这个人怎样 肖恩
Like? Did you ask lots of questions, as we said?
怎样 你有像我们说的那样问她很多问题吗
Straightaway. "Have you got a husband?"
直接就问了 "你有丈夫吗"
Well, that was right, wasn't it?
那样问是对的 对吧
Do you remember, I told you to be careful?
你还记得我跟你说一定要含蓄一点吗
She maybe feel awkward. She might think you're interested.
她可能觉得很怪 甚至觉得你对她感兴趣
Romantically. Why?
男女感情那种 为什么
Never mind. Anything else?
算了 还有别的吗
Er, she has a son. Very good. Name?
她有个儿子 很好 叫什么名字
She didn't say. Did you ask?
她没说 那你问了吗
No.
没
Your dinner is in the fridge.
你的晚餐在冰箱里
And I didn't have time to iron today,
我今天没时间熨衣服
so I'll bring it on Thursday. OK?
我周四再拿给你 好吗
Wallet?
钱包呢
Bye-bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表