剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表
Who's Taylor?
泰勒是谁啊
If you're actually practising creeping up on people,
如果你是在练习怎么偷偷接近别人
I'm going to start worrying.
我就得开始担心了
What are you doing? Nothing.
你又是在干什么呢 没什么
And why are you calling yourself Emma?
你为什么要自称是艾玛
Listen, when you go online
听着 当你上网
and read about murder and stuff,
查阅一些关于谋杀的资料时
you don't ever...look at dark stuff, do you?
你不会去点击 一些黑暗的内容 对吧
Define dark, Mum.
怎样算黑暗 妈
Some people go on the web
有些人上网
because it seems like everything is there,
是因为那里似乎有他们需要的一切
all the answers are at your fingertips.
所有的答案都在你的指尖敲击之下
Mum, are you going to rant on about
妈 你是又要唠叨
how you and Dad had to split up
你之所以跟老爸分开
because it was the only option again?
是因为那是唯一的选择吗
No! Why bring him up?
不是 为什么要提他啊
Why are you on a suicide forum?
你为什么要上自杀网站啊
You've seen IMC before?
你登过IMC这个网站吗
Look, I look at all types of stuff on the internet.
我会去查看网上的各种东西
What do you want me to say?
你希望我怎么回答呢
That you are not and never will be one of those kids
说你永远不会变成那种孩子
whose mothers find out too late how lost you were.
等他们的母亲发现孩子迷失太深时 为时已晚
Mum, I promise...
妈 我保证
you will always know how lost I am.
你永远都会知道我迷失的程度的
Hello, Donna. Hi.
你好 唐娜 你好
I thought working might help.
我想着来工作或许会让我好受一些
I was wondering...
我之前想着
Was there anything to suggest that
有没有迹象表明
Taylor might have been feeling low recently,? Depressed.
泰勒最近觉得情绪很低落 抑郁
She had her moods, she's a teenager.
她肯定有各种情绪 毕竟是个青少年
But nothing special. Why?
但没什么特别的 为什么这么问
But there have been problems in the past, with Graham, yes?
但她过去和格兰姆确实存在一些问题 对吧
It took Tay a bit of time to accept things, when we got together.
我们在一起时 泰过了挺长一段时间才接受现状
We'd been on our own for so long after her dad died,
她亲身父亲死后 我们母女相依为命太久了
but things were settling down.
但情况都渐渐好转了啊
We were all getting along. I thought we were.
我们都相处得不错 至少我觉得是这样
Graham loves her to bits, you know.
格兰姆其实很爱她的
What is it that you don't want to tell me?
你到底是知道了什么不肯告诉我
There are some kids, teenagers,
有些孩子 青少年
who are spending time on suicide websites...
会耗时间在一些自杀网站上
Suicide?
自杀
It doesn't necessarily mean that Taylor has hurt herself...
那并不意味着泰勒实施了自杀行为
There's no way Taylor would ever... No way.
泰勒是绝对不可能...不可能的
A girl in her class at college
她在学校的一个女同学
told us that Taylor has no friends.
跟我们说泰勒没有朋友
Who said that?
谁说的
Sophie Scarrow? Sophie?
索菲·斯加罗 索菲
She's been Taylor's best friend since primary school.
她从小学开始就一直是泰勒最好的朋友啊
They're like sisters.
她们就像姐妹一样
You're sure about that? Absolutely.
你确定吗 绝对的
I went to see Donna, to tell her about the suicide website.
我去见唐娜了 跟她说自杀网站的事
Forget suicide. Taylor showed no sign of self-harm
忘了自杀那事吧 泰勒从未表现出自残
or any other suicidal behaviour.
或其他自杀的迹象
Her GP says the same.
她的行为特征印证了这一点
Sophie Scarrow lied. Taylor is her best friend.
索菲·斯加罗撒谎了 泰勒是她最好的朋友
And why should we forget suicide?
我们为什么要抛弃自杀这条线索呢
I went to the print works where Kieran Gandley was found.
我去了卡林·甘德利的尸体被发现的那个印染厂
The only way in was over a ten-foot fence
唯一的入口就是翻过一个10英尺的围墙
and he was suffering from MS. I had to do some research...
但他患有多发性硬化症 我不得不查了一些资料
Why didn't you tell me any of this?
你怎么不早告诉我这些啊
Why, do you know about MS? No!
怎么 你了解多发性硬化症吗 不了解
I don't think there was any way that boy could have got inside
我觉得那个男孩在没人帮他的情况下
without someone pulling him over that fence.
是不可能一个人进入那栋废弃大楼的
Why didn't you share with me what you're doing?
你为何不把你在做的事告诉我一声
What for? Because...we work together.
为什么 因为我们是同事啊
That's what people who work together do, Sean. They communicate.
一起共事的人就该这样的 肖恩 他们会沟通
Let's talk about it later.
我们待会儿再谈这个吧
Sean. This isn't later, this is still now.
肖恩 这可不是"待会儿" 这仍是现在
At least tell me where we're going
至少告诉我我们这是要去干什么
so I don't have to keep following you.
那样我就不必盲目地跟着你转了
To see Sophie. You said she lied. To the college.
去见索菲 你说她撒谎了啊 去学校吗
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮助你的
Oh, yes. The other day when I asked you about your husband,
对了 那天我问你有没有丈夫时
I don't find you attractive.
我不是被你吸引了
Why did you tell us you and Taylor aren't friends?
你为什么告诉我们你和泰勒不是朋友
Cos we're not. Well, not any more anyway.
因为我们本来就不是啊 至少现在不是了
You were friends, weren't you? So you lied.
你们曾经是朋友 对吧 你撒谎了
We haven't spoken in like ages.
我们已经很久没说过话了
Hello, Sophie. We wanted to ask you
你好 索菲 我们想问你
if you knew anything about a suicide website.
你是否知道一个自杀网站的存在
You don't think Taylor's committed suicide, do you?
你不会觉得泰勒自杀了吧
I mean, she's... she's just gone off, hasn't she?
我是说 她只是离家出走了 不是吗
Why did you two stop talking?
你们后来为什么不说话了
Why?
为什么
There was a boy.
是因为一个男孩
So why didn't you tell us that before?
你为什么之前不告诉我们呢
Who is he? No one.
他是谁 没谁
Hangs round out the front. Bit older.
他是在校园前晃荡的 年纪稍大一些
Selling cannabis to teenage girls, including Taylor.
向少女们兜售印度大♥麻♥ 包括泰勒
And she used mouthwash to disguise the smell, didn't she?
然后她用漱口水来掩盖那种气味 是吧
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Sophie, we think Taylor might be in very real danger.
索菲 我们觉得泰勒现在的处境很危险
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Aaron Scobie. Who?
艾伦·斯科比 谁
Aaron Scobie!
艾伦·斯科比
Prior. Carl, we've got a name.
普莱尔 卡尔 我们找到个可疑人物
It's an older boy Taylor had a crush on.
是泰勒喜欢的一个年纪大些的男孩
He's called Aaron Scobie.
他叫艾伦·斯科比
I know him. I know where he'll be. Thanks.'
我认识他 也知道他会在哪儿 谢了
You're mates of Aaron Scobie's, aren't you?
你们是艾伦·斯科比的兄弟 对吧
Gotcha.
找到你了
Run! Police!
快跑 是警♥察♥
Get off!
放开我
I haven't got anything!
我身上什么都没有
I'm not interested.
我对那个不感兴趣
Whatever he's said, he's lying!
不管他说了什么 都是在撒谎
What did he say?
他说了什么
We've known each other long enough
我们也不是第一次打交道
to know I ask the questions.
你该知道规矩是由我来提问
Where's Aaron Scobie?
艾伦·斯科比在哪儿
With you.
跟你们的人在一起
What?
什么
He got picked up outside his flat half an hour ago.
他半小时前在他的公♥寓♥外被人带走了
By who?
被谁带走的
He said he was a detective, but he was well weird.
他自称是个警探 但他看上去很怪
Who was he, then?
他到底是谁啊
Do you know Taylor Davis?
你认识泰勒·戴维斯吗
I know of her. I mean, I've seen her...at the college.
我知道她 我是说 我在学校那边见过她
What's that? What?
那是什么 什么
Around your neck.
你脖子上挂的
What do you think it is? Show me.
你觉得是什么呢 给我看看
Why have you got Taylor Davis's ring?
为什么泰勒·戴维斯的戒指在你身上
I found it. No, you didn't. Where did you get it from?
我捡到的 不可能 你从哪儿弄到的
All right, she was messing about with it when we were talking
好吧 我们之前说话时她拿在手里把玩
and then she left it behind.
然后她不小心丢下来了
So you do know her? I forgot to give it back.
所以你确实认识她 我忘记还给她了
Stop lying!
别再撒谎了
Taylor has been missing now for four days.
泰勒已经失踪4天了
Statistically, every hour that passes
从统计数据上看 每过去一小时
makes it less likely she will return.
她生还的可能性也就小一分
剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表