剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表
she's in pretty good shape - physically at least.
她身体情况还不错
As for anything else...
至于其他的
She needs rest.
她需要休息
We're trying to get hold of her mum, that should help.
我们正在联♥系♥她妈妈 那应该对她有好处
The car did you get the number plate? Not all of it.
那辆车 你记下车牌了吗 没看全
We need details of every grey Ford Focus with the suffix WKX
我们要查清当时可能出现在那一带的每一辆灰色
that could have possibly been in the area,
末尾牌号♥为WKX的福特福克斯的详情
after we speak to Chloe.
但我们要先跟克罗伊谈谈
The Doctor says you can't speak to Chloe.
医生说你不能去找克罗伊
Well, he's gone.
他不是走了嘛
Did Taylor's mother identify that red anorak?
泰勒的妈妈有没有确认那件红滑雪衫
Yeah, it's Taylor's. We're arranging an appeal.
是泰勒的 我们正在安排家属呼吁活动
That was the killer driving away.
开车逃走的就是凶手
If Taylor was with him, it's already too late.
如果泰勒跟他在一起 那就已经太晚了
Finding Chloe Amos was a great result. Absolutely.
找到克罗伊·阿莫斯是很好的结果 当然
But we don't know how long she's been here
但我们不知道她被挟持了多久
or what she's been through.
或经历了什么
She doesn't fit.
她不符合那个模式
No profile on the suicide website, no marks on the neck...
没上过自杀网站 脖子上也没有勒痕
Chloe's not data, Sean - she's a victim.
克罗伊不是一个数据 肖恩 她是受害者
We're trying to find out how to talk to her.
我们还在想要怎么跟她谈
There isn't time for appeals or medical advice.
现在没时间电视呼吁或遵照医嘱了
The killer won't use a Griffiths Doyle site again
凶手不会再用格里菲斯-道尔的大楼了
and if Taylor's not already dead...
如果泰勒还活着
Taylor...
泰勒
Hold up! That's not Taylor!
等等 那不是泰勒啊
That's not Taylor! Where is she, then?
那不是泰勒啊 她在哪
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Take him in. Was that the man, Chloe?
拘捕他 是他吗 克罗伊
Um, I dunno.
我不知道
I'm not letting you in there, DS Stone.
你不能进去 斯通警长
Are you not gonna ask if she recognised him?
你不打算问问她认不认得出他吗
I just did. He wore a mask.
我问了 那人当时戴了面具
Listen. We're going to talk to Scobie
听好 我们去跟斯科比谈谈
and then we'll come back and talk to Chloe, so...
然后再回来跟克罗伊谈
Why were you at the hospital today, Aaron?
你今天为什么去医院 艾伦
I heard you found a girl. You heard?
我听说你们找到个姑娘 听说
Well, how d'you hear that?
你怎么听说的
It's all over the internet, no names but...
网上到处都有 不知道名字但是...
You already knew who you were gonna see.
但你已经知道你看到的会是谁了
You thought you could at least
你觉得你至少可以
scare Chloe Amos before she got to speak to us, right?
在克罗伊·阿莫斯对我们坦白前吓住她
I thought it was Taylor.
我以为那是泰勒
Where did you pick Chloe up, Aaron?
你在哪儿绑♥架♥的克罗伊 艾伦
I told you I've never seen her before. I thought it was Taylor.
我说了 我根本没见过她 我以为是泰勒
And where were you at noon today?
你今天中午在哪
At work, till one. Phone and check.
工作 干到1点 你可以打电♥话♥去查
I will. You know we've got forensics at your address
我会的 你知道我们的鉴证人员去了你家
and they've been at Millview for hours.
而且他们已经在米尔维忙活几小时了
What's Millview? Don't lie to me, Aaron.
什么米尔维 别对我撒谎 艾伦
I'm not!
我没有
You've got no idea where she is, have you? Have you?
你根本不知道她在哪 是吗 你呢
If I had, why would I be following you around trying to see her?
如果我知道 又何必跟着你们试图见她一面
What are you doing just sitting there?
你干坐在这儿干什么
You should be out looking for her!
你应该去找她
You're in love with her, aren't you?
你爱她 是吗
Stop wasting time with me and find Taylor!
别在我身上浪费时间了 去找泰勒
You should stop now, Inspector.
该结束了 督察
Is it a specific vehicle?
是一款特定的车型吗
Yes, I've already explained this,
是的 我都说了
you own a dark grey Ford Focus, SG08 WKX...
你们有一辆深灰色福特福克斯 SG08WKX
We are a leasing company. Yes.
我们是租车行 是的
Yes, I'm aware you are a leasing company,
我知道你们是租车行
I need to know who that vehicle is currently leased to.
我要知道那辆车现在是租给谁了
I'll have to check our records. How long will that take?
我要去查记录 那要多久
I'll call your office.
我会打去你办公室
No, on the mobile number I gave you.
别 打到我给你的手♥机♥号♥上
What?
怎么了
Sean, it's Angela Bale.
肖恩 我是安吉拉·贝尔
I sent you an email.
我给你发了封邮件
You were instructed to be in my office at 3:30.
我已经通知你3:30来我办公室一趟
You are currently 35 minutes late.
你现在迟到35分钟了
Well, I only open emails related to cases,
我只看跟案件有关的邮件
the rest are never important.
其他的向来都不是要紧事
Believe me, this is important.
相信我 这事很要紧
They said I could talk to you for a few minutes...
他们说我可以跟你谈一小会儿
if that's OK with you?
可以吗
I'm Ruth. I'm from Missing Persons.
我是失踪人口局的露丝
We're still trying to reach your mum.
我们还在联♥系♥你妈妈
Chloe...
克罗伊
we believe that the man who took you...
我们认为劫持你的男人
has taken at least three other young people...
还劫持了另外至少3个年轻人
and killed two of them.
而且杀害了其中2人
We really need your help
我们真的需要你的帮助
in trying to find him before he kills again.
在他再下杀手之前找到他
Were you aware of anyone else
你知道还有其他人
being held in the house at the same time as you?
跟你一起被关在那个大楼里吗
No.
不知道
But I wasn't taken.
但我不是被劫持
I was squatting there.
我只是在那儿偷住
I had been for ages.
我住了很久了
I never saw anyone.
我没看到过任何人
That was after the row with your mum?
那是在跟你妈发生争吵之后吗
Yes.
是的
It's near the flats I grew up in... when my dad was alive.
那里距离我小时候住的公♥寓♥很近 当时我爸还活着
Were those happier times?
是曾经更幸福些的时光吗
I was happy enough until a few days ago.
我在几天之前一直很开心
Then I heard a sound.
后来我听到一阵声响
I went downstairs but...
我下了楼 但是...
I couldn't see anyone.
我没看到任何人
And then I got hit...hard.
然后我被重击了一下
I remember being on the floor, being dragged...
我记得我倒在了地上 被人拖着走
..And then the door locking.
然后门就被锁上了
And he just left you there?
他就把你丢在那儿了吗
He came back a few times,
他后来又返回过几次
untied me to let me drink and eat and...stuff.
给我解绑 让我吃喝什么的
He was there just before that weird policeman came.
在那个怪警♥察♥进来之前 他就在那儿
And you never saw his face?
你从来没见过他的脸吗
He hardly even spoke.
他几乎都不说话
And he... he didn't do anything else to you?
他没对你 做出任何不轨的事吗
Oh...no.
没有
Oh, we were looking for you.
我们之前在找你呢
Yeah, I'm working at the moment.
是啊 我这会儿正在工作
I ran most of the way here, soon as I got your messages!
我一收到你的消息 就跑过来了
Chloe... Get your hands off me.
克罗伊 把你的手拿开
A lot's changed since I last saw you last.
从我上次见过你之后 很多事都变了
I've changed, yeah?
我已经变了 你明白吗
No more drugs, no more drink, I promise!
不再嗑药 不再酗酒 我保证
I thought you'd never come back.
我以为你再也回不来了
I didn't come back.
我不是主动回来的
I was found.
我是被人找到的
Chloe, please, we can sort this... No. It's too late.
克罗伊 别这样 我们可以... 不 太晚了
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
As far as you're concerned...
对你而言
..I am.
我是死了
Ruth, they're here.
露丝 他们来了
Donna.
唐娜
All set? Yes.
都准备好了吗 是的
Sophie?
索菲
What's she doing here? Where's Graham?
她到这儿来干什么 格兰姆呢
剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表