剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表
Ian Peacock. He was 35.
伊恩·皮考克 他当时35岁了
We lasted two weeks, I ended up on the streets.
我们持续了两周 然后我就流落街头了
Look at me now, I'm living back with my mum again.
你看我现在 又跟我妈住在了一起
I'm not saying... Did your mum...
我不是说... 你妈妈...
used to invite men back into your flat
难道也常常把男人带到你家里
and then let them do whatever they liked,
让他们为所欲为吗
to both of you, when you was a kid?
对你们母女二人下手 而当时你还是个孩子
While she's so off her face most of the time,
她大多数时候脑子都是晕飘飘的
she barely knew you was even there...
她几乎都意识不到你的存在
let alone that she was supposed to be protecting you?
更别说她应该保护你才对了
Was she?
不是吗
Chloe!
克罗伊
Hello, Kay.
你好 凯
Hi, come in.
嗨 请进吧
So, how is she?
她怎么样了
She was really brave. You should be proud of her.
她真的很勇敢 你该为她感到骄傲
Look, things happened that I'll never be able to put right.
过去的有些事 我永远都没办法改正
I know that.
我知道这一点
I got the sense from Chloe that she was happy once...
我从克罗伊的话里感觉到 她当年很开心
when your husband was alive?
就是你丈夫还在世的时候
Did she say that?
她是这么说的吗
I suppose we were happy.
我想我们当时确实很开心吧
It's a bastard how you don't know that till after.
真够操蛋的 非要到过后才意识到当年很开心
I mean, we both went downhill after Tony killed himself.
托尼自杀后 我们都一蹶不振了
And it was my job to look after her and...
照顾她本该是我的职责
..I didn't.
但我失职了
Here's your chance.
现在你的机会来了
Thanks...for bringing her back.
谢谢你 把她送回来
That's all right.
没事的
It's my job. But it's up to you to make her stay.
那是我的工作 能不能让她留下来就取决于你了
Ok.
好的
We've been over everything, sir.
我们什么都查过了 长官
And you're 100 per cent?
你百分百确定吗
Computer, van - the lot.
电脑 货车 全部的
Sure? Everything.
确定吗 都查了
There's no trace of Taylor in Meadows' van or apartment.
麦德斯的货车里没有泰勒的痕迹
Computer and phone are both clean.
电脑和手♥机♥上也没有可疑线索
You have to hold him. How?
你必须继续扣押他 要怎么做
I know it's John Meadows.
我知道凶手就是约翰·麦德斯
We will check every site on Servius books
我们会继续搜查塞尔威斯公♥司♥负责的每一处地点
until we find the one he's moved her to.
直到我们找到他藏匿她的地方
He's Leanne. Let him leave
他就是莉安 你一放他走
and we'll never find Taylor Davis.
我们就永远别想找到泰勒·戴维斯了
Leanne's back online.
莉安又上线了
"The old Everfields shopping centre at 4:30.
"4:30在老艾弗尔购物中心见"
OK, see you there.
"好的 到时见"
U R next Ruth."
"你就是下一个露丝"
You are next, Ruth.
下一个就是你了 露丝
This way, Miss Hattersley.
这边请 哈特斯利小姐
I know where to go, thanks.
我知道该怎么走 谢谢
Anything? Yeah.
有新线索吗 有
An hour ago.
一小时前
If Meadows is Leanne, how did he do that?
如果麦德斯就是莉安 他是怎么做到这样的
I can't hold him, Sean.
我不能继续扣押他了 肖恩
Sean!
肖恩
We can't follow him in two cars.
我们不能开两辆车跟踪他
Look... Look.
听着... 你看
Meadows, yeah.
我是麦德斯 没错
Cheers, mate.
谢谢 老兄
Where's he going?
他要去哪儿
Just keep him in sight.
别让他逃出我们的视线
He'll lead us to Taylor.
他会引领我们找到泰勒的
Oh, Sean...
肖恩
What?
怎么了
They're Leanne, both of them!
他们都是莉安 他们是一伙的
They kill them together...
他们一起杀了那些人
that's the pattern.
那才是正确的作案模式
And I disturbed it at Millview.
但我在米尔维打乱了这一切
That's why Chloe didn't fit.
所以克罗伊才不符合模式
They heard me outside,
他们听见了我在外面
Chloe got injured somehow - maybe by Taylor -
克罗伊不知怎么受了伤 或许是泰勒打伤的
they knew they both couldn't get out, so Chloe stayed.
他们知道无法同时逃走 所以克罗伊留了下来
The only reason John's still around
约翰出现在那里的唯一原因
is they're going to kill Taylor together.
就是他们打算一起杀害泰勒
So where are they going now? What did she say to you?
那他们现在要去哪儿 她对你说了些什么
Why? What did Chloe say to you?
为什么这么问 克罗伊对你说了些什么
Why bother? She's a liar. I'm an idiot.
那又有什么意义 她满嘴谎言 我是个白♥痴♥
Did she mention any places? It was all lies.
她提到什么地点了吗 那都是谎言
Well, just think. Just talk.
好好想想 然后再说
You want me to talk?
你想让我开口说吗
Yes, just anything - areas, places...
是的 任何信息 区域 地点
OK, there was her school, she was expelled.
好吧 她当年被从学校开除了
She lived with a friend whose parents ran a pub.
她跟一个朋友住在一起 那位朋友的父母是开酒吧的
There's the travellers' site near the power station,
在发电站附近有个景点
she used to go there.
她以前经常去那里
Millview, obviously, she grew up near there...
当然还有米尔维 她是在那附近长大的
No, she didn't.
不 她不是
Yes, yes, she did. She didn't.
真的 她就是在那里长大的 她不是的
Oh, see, it was all lies!
瞧吧 那都是谎言
Yes, but why lie about that unless it matters?
是啊 但为何要撒这种谎呢 除非那有什么意义
She grew up in Crawford Tower,
她是在克劳福德大楼长大的
as did three other mispers from my office wall.
跟我办公室墙上贴的其他3位失踪者一样
How do you know that? It was one of the first patterns I saw.
你怎么知道的 那是我最初发现的模式之一
Crawford Tower's empty, isn't it?
克劳福德大楼现在闲置了 对吧
It's only a few hundred yards from Woolwich Station.
那里距离伍利奇车站只有几百码远
Call Prior. See if he's got a flat number.
打给普莱尔 看他知不知道公♥寓♥楼号♥
So they know we know each other, yeah?
他们现在知道我们互相认识了 对吧
If they had anything on us,
如果他们有任何针对我们的证据
they wouldn't have released us, would they?
也不会释放我们了 不是吗
But why push our luck? It's not luck.
为什么要拿运气去赌呢 那不叫运气
OK, Carl. Thanks.
好的 卡尔 谢谢
Flat 6. Guess where John Meadows lived
6号♥公♥寓♥楼 猜猜约翰·麦德斯
before his present address.
在搬去现在的住处前曾住在哪里
Crawford Tower.
克劳福德大楼
Taylor Davis is their only piece of actual evidence.
泰勒·戴维斯是他们唯一实质性的证据
I know, but... And it's what she wants.
我知道 但是 她本来就很想死啊
Let's do it.
我们动手吧
Chloe!
克罗伊
They're coming, Chloe! What?
他们要来了 克罗伊 什么
Just leave her, we need to go now! No, stay!
别管她了 我们得马上逃走 不行 留下
Chloe, come on. John, stay!
克罗伊 快走 约翰 别走
Stay back or I will cut her throat!
退后 否则我就割断她的喉咙
Taylor, she won't. You don't know me!
泰勒 她不会的 你可不了解我
That's not how they kill, they're cowards.
他们的杀人方式不是这样的 他们是懦夫
Say that again.
你再说一遍
Please, Chloe. Don't make it worse.
求你了 克罗伊 别把事情弄得更糟
Even worse?
更糟吗
You are pathetic. You know that?
你真可悲 你知道吗
You are weak.
你很软弱
Give her your car keys.
把你的车钥匙给她
Right, now, you drop those...
听好 你敢把钥匙丢在地上
You drop those, sweetheart, and I will kill you.
你敢把钥匙丢在地上 我就杀了你
Just think about what you're doing. I know what I'm doing.
好好思考下你现在的所为 我知道我在干什么
Just think about.. Stay back!
好好想想... 退后
Come on, Chloe.
别这样 克罗伊
You stay back or I'll cut her!
你们都退后 否则我杀了她
just think about it. Chloe!
好好想想吧 克罗伊
Get your hands off me! Get your hands off me!
放开我 放开我
Come on, you.
给我过来 你
Alright.
好了
剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表