剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表
She said she was going to Crowley.
她之前说一会儿要去克劳利医院
Not there. Not answering her phone.
她不在 也不接电♥话♥
We're at her house now.
我们现在来到她家了
Get in.
破门进去
Police! Police!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Sean, what's going on? Anybody here?
肖恩 什么情况 有人吗
Sean? Can you hear me? Sean!
肖恩 你能听到我说话吗 肖恩
She's running.
她跑路了
The more we find out, the less I understand why.
我们发现得越多 我就越搞不明白为什么了
The only question that matters is where she is now.
现在唯一重要的问题就是她的下落
We've found her phone and keys.
我们发现了她的手♥机♥和钥匙
Wherever she is going, she's not planning on coming back.
不管她是要去哪儿 反正是没打算再回来了
A neighbour said they saw a cab leaving.
一名邻居说看到一辆出租车从这离开
Why not take her car?
为何不开走她自己的车呢
Too easy to trace.
太容易被追查到了
We've alerted stations, ports and airports.
我们已经通知车站 港口和机场注意拦截了
What was the last call she made on her mobile?
她手♥机♥上的最后一通电♥话♥是打给谁的
To me - about Colin Breen.
打给我的 说了些关于科林·布里恩的事
The last call on this was to Crowley,
座机上的最后一通电♥话♥是打给克劳利医院的
minutes after we left her.
就在我们离开她家的几分钟后打的
So you're wondering how she called the cab company?
所以你很奇怪她是怎么打电♥话♥联♥系♥出租车公♥司♥的吗
Sean?
肖恩
We need to get to Crowley.
我们得赶去克劳利医院一趟
We know she's not there.
我们知道她并不在那儿啊
All external calls are recorded.
所有的外来电♥话♥都会被录音
Leonard Vance told me.
莱纳德·万斯告诉过我
We need to find out who she spoke to, and why.
我们必须知道她跟谁通过电♥话♥ 以及原因
There it is. Incoming call, 14:32.
就是那通来电 14:32时打的
To the in-house pharmacy?
打到内部药房♥的吗
Why would Dr Ellesmere call the pharmacy as soon as we left?
为什么我们一走 埃利斯梅尔医生就要联♥系♥药房♥呢
Let's be quiet and find out. Play it.
安静 马上就知道了 播放吧
Please.
请
Hello. It's me.
喂 是我
I need your help. Why?
我需要你的帮助 为什么
What's the matter? The police have been, Tommy.
怎么了 汤米 警方最近...
I don't know. But they asked about Leonard's meds.
我也说不清 但他们问起了莱纳德的药
He's the man pushing the meds trolley. Shh.
他就是那个推配药车的人 嘘
What if I made a mistake with the dosage on the day he died?
如果他死亡那天 是我搞错了用药量呢
You didn't. What if I killed him?
你没有 如果是我害死了他呢
You didn't. With everything that was going on...
你没有 鉴于一切发生的情况
Access and opportunity. I need you to start a full inventory.
接触和机会 我需要你彻底盘点一下药物的量
I have to be sure. I'll be in later.
我必须确保万无一失 我一会儿过来
Dr Ellesmere was about to find out
埃利斯梅尔医生就快要查出
Leonard Vance was given a fatal dose...
给莱纳德·万斯的用药量有问题了
by Tommy Purdie. Tommy?
是汤米·伯迪给的药 汤米
OK. Fine.
好的 行
Just leave it with me.
交给我来处理吧
She isn't running, is she? Tommy's taken her.
她并没有跑路 不是吗 是汤米绑♥架♥了她
What have you done?
你干了什么啊
What have you given me?
你给我用了什么药
No sign of Purdie at his flat. Has this place been checked?
珀迪的公♥寓♥里没有人 这地方检查过了吗
Yeah. Vehicle description's been sent out.
是的 车辆描述已经被发出去了
That's how he does it. He poses as a minicab driver.
他就是这么犯案的 他假扮成出租车驾驶员
He used to be one, according to his employment history.
他以前就是个出租车司机 根据他的雇佣记录
He used to be most things.
他曾干过很多种职业
It was Tommy's car Stephen recognised.
斯蒂文认出的是汤米的车
He identifies his victims,
他先筛选被害人
he picks them up outside Mayside and then he kills them.
到梅萨德诊所外去接他们 然后痛下杀手
Yeah, but where does he take them?
是没错 但他会把他们带到哪儿去呢
He's got no previous convictions.
他之前没有过被定过罪
The only thing we have on the system is him as a victim.
系统上对他的唯一记录 就是他是个受害者
Victim of what? Serious sexual assault, as a child.
什么的受害者 他在童年时曾遭受过性侵
I've got a fine for fly tipping. So?
我查到一个乱倒垃圾的罚款 所以呢
Were any of those jobs in refuse?
他之前那些工作有在废物处理厂的吗
How'd you know that? Landfill?
你怎么知道的 垃圾填埋场
Yeah. Nothing was random.
有的 没有任何东西是随机的
The quarry where Daniel Whistler was buried.
丹尼尔·威斯勒被埋的那个采石场
The scrubland where Christopher Maleva was found.
克里斯托弗·梅勒瓦被发现的那个灌木丛
Colin Breen at the recycling centre.
科林·布里恩是在废物再利用中心
They're all ex-landfill sites.
那里之前都是垃圾填满场
That's the pattern. Jay's Lane. What's that?
就是这个模式 杰大道 那是什么地方
The nearest dump site to Dr Ellesmere's house.
是距离埃利斯梅尔医生家最近的垃圾处理点
Ruth, with me!
露丝 跟我一辆车
What's happening, Tommy?
到底是怎么回事 汤米
I don't understand.
我不明白
You didn't even keep them in, did you? What?
你根本不想把他们监禁起来 不是吗 什么
Those dangerous men. These... These violent men.
那些危险的人 那些暴♥力♥的人
They come to Crowley for evaluation,
他们到克劳利医院来接受评估
but then you decide that they're safe to be in the community.
但你却决定 放他们回社会是安全的
Well, guess what, Doctor...
你猜怎么着 医生
You were wrong. Who are you talking about?
你错了 你在指谁
Whistler.
威斯勒
Maleva.
梅勒瓦
Colin Breen.
科林·布里恩
How long, Doctor, eh?
要多久呢 医生
How long before the same thing
要过多少时间后
happens to someone else like happened to me?
我遭遇的那种事又会在别人身上重演
You poisoned Leonard.
你给莱纳德下毒了
I showed him where the body was.
我告诉了他埋尸地点
I told him. I sat him down.
我告诉了他 我耐心跟他说了
I drew it for him. But, you see, it wasn't going in.
我给他画出来了 但没有成功
He was gonna crack.
他当时就快崩溃了
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
我也不想发生这种事的
You took advantage of a sick man.
你利用了一个病人
You made him believe he killed those people.
你让他以为他真的杀了那些人
And what about you, Doctor?
那你呢 医生
With your awards and your boyfriend's book.
你获得的那些奖和你男朋友的书
None of it was real, was it?
那些都不是真的 不是吗
He was getting better.
他的情况本来已经开始好转了
He was dangerous.
他很危险
And so are you.
你也是
You see, I've watched you.
我一直密切监视着你
You twist things.
你擅于扭曲一切
You make right things wrong, wrong things right.
你把对的变成错的 错的变成对的
I told you about the e-mail from Stephen Eli.
我跟你说了斯蒂文·伊莱的那封电邮
You killed him, too.
你也杀了他
Tommy...
汤米
Tommy.
汤米
We're going.
我们该出发了
No. Tommy...
不要啊 汤米
Tommy...
汤米
Tommy, what happened to you?
汤米 你是遭遇了什么事
Tommy...look at me.
汤米 看着我啊
Just look...
好好看着我
Tommy, look at me.
汤米 看着我
No. No!
不 不要啊
You need to stay by the car.
你就待在车边
What if I'm wrong? What if he's taken her somewhere else?
万一我错了呢 万一他把她带到别的地方去了呢
Then I'm wrong, too.
那我也错了
Anyway, we're creatures of habit, aren't we, Sean?
但我们都是遵循习惯的动物 不是吗 肖恩
Tommy, no. Stop. Stop!
汤米 不要啊 住手
Tommy, no.
汤米 不要
Tommy!
汤米
Tommy.
汤米
Tommy! Tommy, no!
汤米 汤米 不要啊
Put it down! Put it down!
放下武器 放下武器
It really doesn't make any sense, Tommy.
那完全说不通啊 汤米
You've confessed to five murders and one attempted murder.
你承认犯下了5起谋杀罪和一起谋杀未遂
You're going to spend the rest of your life in jail.
你下半辈子都要在监狱里度过了
Or a secure hospital.
或是一座监禁医院里
剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表