剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表
I would have had to have brought him home to meet you two.
我肯定会不得不把他带回家见你们二位
And he's a good man and he deserves better than that.
他是个好人 不该遭那种罪
It's still early.
现在还早呢
Yeah, and we've got plans, haven't we, Nan?
是啊 而且我们都有活动安排了 不是吗外婆
We're gonna watch that documentary about surgical blunders.
我们要看那部关于手术失误事件的纪录片
We are not voting on it.
我们这不是在表决
What are you so scared of?
你到底在害怕什么啊
Your court order. Where are the files?
法♥院♥指令在此 文件在哪儿
You'll have to wait.
你们得等等
Colin, isn't it?
你是叫科林吧
Yes. We met at Crowley.
没错 我们在克劳利医院见过
Dr Ellesmere sent me.
是埃利斯梅尔医生叫我来的
You have to come regularly, so you don't get isolated, you know?
必须经常来才行 那样才不会被社会孤立
Um, Col. Here you go, mate. See you Thursday.
科尔 好了 周四见
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Ok.
好了
Follow me.
跟我来
Patient files are in the corner.
病人的档案都在角落里
Why was Stephen Eli here?
斯蒂文·伊莱是为什么而来的
Why was he phoning you from a hotel room?
他从一个旅馆客房♥给你打电♥话♥是所为何事
The court order doesn't apply to me.
法♥院♥指令对我本人可不适用
You'll need to sign for anything you take away.
你们要带走任何东西 都必须签字才行
Steve.
斯蒂夫
There he is.
找到了
Stephen's bipolar.
斯蒂文有躁郁症
He's been coming here for years on and off.
他断断续续来这里都有好几年了
So had Daniel Whistler. What?
丹尼尔·威斯勒也是的 什么
What? What on earth...
什么 到底为什么...
Kris Malkin.
科里斯·马尔肯
Christopher Maleva's alias.
克里斯托弗·梅勒瓦的化名
That's the pattern.
模式就是这个
The mentally ill are the target.
作案目标是患有精神疾病的人
This is their hunting ground.
这里就是他们的狩猎场
Maleva was treated here for PTSD following a street attack.
梅勒瓦是为治疗街头袭击事件诱发的创伤后应激障碍
Whistler was seen for drug-induced psychosis,
威斯勒是为治疗嗑药引起的精神病
and Stephen Eli for bipolar disorder.
而斯蒂文·伊莱是为治疗躁郁症
All three of the people Leonard Vance
莱纳德·万斯承认杀害的
admitted to killing came through here.
3个人都是这里的病人
And so did he. So it could have been him?
他本人也是 所以凶手的确可能就是他
Why? Why would he never mention this place
为什么 为什么他在招供当中
in any of his confessions?
从未提到过这个地方
And why is Eamonn Thirsk being so obstructive?
艾蒙·瑟斯克又为何这么不配合呢
Well, somebody taking a dislike to you,
有人不喜欢你
Sean, isn't entirely unprecedented.
肖恩 那也不是什么前所未有的事
Multiple murderers prey on the vulnerable
多重凶杀犯会把脆弱的人当做猎物
and require two things - access and opportunity.
并且需要两个条件 接触和机会
The website said Thirsk is the only full-time employee.
网站上说瑟斯克是这里唯一的全职员工
Prior?
普莱尔
DI Prior. I'd like to bring someone in for questioning.
普莱尔督察 我要带个人回去审讯
Why did Stephen Eli phone you from a hotel?
斯蒂文·伊莱为什么从旅馆给你打电♥话♥
You saw his file.
你们看过他的档案了
Answer the question.
请回答这个问题
I only knew him as Steve,
我只知道他叫斯蒂夫
and he mostly managed his condition himself.
而且他的病情主要是他自己在控制
Stephen had a particularly severe bipolar disorder,
斯蒂文患有严重的躁郁症
which he hid from everyone.
他对所有人隐瞒了这一疾病
But when a low became impossibly low, he shut himself in a hotel,
当他变得极度抑郁消沉时 就把自己关在旅馆里
and stayed there,
一直待在那里
until he could bear to go on pretending he was fine.
直到他可以继续出去装得像个没事人一样
That doesn't answer the question.
那并没有回答我们的问题
He phoned me because I was the only person
他给我打电♥话♥ 是因为只有在我面前
he could safely be himself with.
他才能表现出真实的自我
You're not a doctor. No.
你并不是个医生 的确不是
But I am the one constant for a lot of the Mayside's clients.
但我却是梅萨德诊所很多病人的依靠
Including Daniel Whistler and Kris Malkin?
包括丹尼尔·威斯勒和科里斯·马尔肯吗
If they were clients, probably.
如果他们也是我们的病人 很可能吧
What about Leonard Vance? What about him?
那莱纳德·万斯呢 他怎么了
Did he rely on you as well? What exactly is this?
他也依靠着你吗 这到底算什么
A bit defensive, aren't we? Do you want to know why?
你的防备心太重了吧 你们想知道为什么吗
Yes. Because the Leonard Vance I knew
是的 因为我认识的那个莱纳德·万斯
was a vulnerable, confused man suffering from a mental illness,
是个脆弱而不清醒的人 遭受着精神病的折磨
who - by the time you and the media had finished with him,
你们和媒体把他乱写一通之后
had become a monster.
竟成了个杀人狂魔
All three people he confessed to killing
他承认杀害的那3个人
were treated for mental disorders at your clinic.
都在你的诊所里接受过精神疾病方面的治疗
And you've been deliberately obstructive.
而且你还一直刻意阻碍警方查案
Every time a schizophrenia kills,
每次精神分♥裂♥症患者杀了人
it gets twice the media coverage of a "normal" murder,
媒体的宣传量就是普通杀人案的两倍
even though the mentally ill
尽管患有精神疾病的人
are far more likely to be the victims of crime.
自身更有可能成为被害人
In my experience,
就我的经验来看
a visit from you only results in more prejudice,
你们的到来只会导致更多的歧视
and if I can obstruct that, I absolutely will.
如果我有能力阻止 是一定会阻止的
Sir.
长官
If Leonard Vance was targeting the mentally ill,
如果莱纳德·万斯专门针对精神病患者下手
he was doing so because he knew - from experience -
那也是因为他根据自身经验而知道
most people wouldn't give a damn.
大多数人根本不会在意那些人的生死的
If? You don't think he was guilty?
"如果" 你觉得他是无罪的吗
Do you?
你觉得呢
Answer the question.
请回答这个问题
I think he was a very easy target.
我觉得他是个很容易被下手的目标
DS Stone.
斯通警长
Haven't you done enough damage?
你造的孽还不够多吗
I wanted to apologise to Cole
我想向科尔道个歉
for any upset my story may have caused him.
毕竟我的文章可能引发了他的冲动行为
And to offer him the opportunity to tell his side of it.
并且给他个机会 把他知道的那一面都说出来
Can be very cathartic. You stay away from him.
说出来心里就好受了 你离他远一点
Don't worry, I didn't tell him where my information came from.
别担心 我并没有告诉他我的信息来源
I always protect my sources.
我向来都很注重保护线人
You're a parasite. Do you know that?
你就是个寄生虫 你知道这一点吗
And you are particularly striking when you're angry.
你生气的时候格外迷人
I think we should go for a drink, Ruth from Missing Persons.
我觉得我们该出去喝一杯 失踪人口局的露丝
You've got my card.
你有我的名片的啊
You stay away.
你滚远一点
Why couldn't he tell me?
他为什么不告诉我呢
I can understand him keeping it from work.
我可以理解他对律所隐瞒这事
He worked really hard, you know.
他工作起来很拼命的
I guess no-one wants a "mad" lawyer, do they?
我猜也没人会想要个"疯子"律师的 对吧
But me...
但是我
Why couldn't he tell me?
他怎么就不告诉我呢
I read the reports from the clinic.
我看了诊所的医疗报告
All he did was talk about you.
他在里面不停地提到你
How scared he was about letting you down.
他说他很害怕让你失望
This doesn't mean he loves you any less.
这并不意味着他不够爱你
But what it might mean...
但可能的意思是...
You talked about...
你也曾提到过
experiencing mood swings...
情绪波动巨大
..Extremes of emotion...
情感走向极端
Bipolar is often hereditary.
躁郁症很多时候是会遗传的
You're saying I've got it too, aren't you?
你的意思是我也患有那个病 是吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But I'd hope you'd try to find out.
但我希望你留心一下
Sir.
长官
His name's Colin Breen.
他叫科林·布里恩
I know.
我知道
He's only been dead a few hours.
他的死亡时间才几小时
He was carrying anti-psychotic meds.
他身上携带着抗精神性疾病的药
As you can see, his head's been caved in.
你也可以看到 他的头部曾遭受过重击
Well, Leonard Vance can't claim this one.
莱纳德·万斯无法再为这件案子负责了
剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表