剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表
No, but... Have they committed serious crimes?
不能 但是 他们是否犯下了重罪
Yes, many. Then it's a prison.
是的 很多 那这就是监狱
It looks like my old college.
看上去跟我以前的大学一样
Oh, we don't show visitors the dungeons.
我们可不会带外人去地牢
It's a therapeutic environment.
这里是治疗区
Committed by the courts or not,
不管有没有法庭指令
the majority of our men will be released at some point.
大部分的病人迟早都会被释放
Colin here's leaving us in a few days. Aren't you, Colin?
科林过几天就要离开了 对吧科林
You've got to be careful
你一定要万分小心
who you tell where you've been all this time.
不要随便对别人说这段时间以来你在哪里
Yes, but there are people to talk to.
是的 但有些人是可以听你倾诉的
We encourage patients to access support services when they're out,
我们鼓励病人们被放出去后 去寻求心理帮助
to stay on radar.
方便我们跟踪状态
But uh...Leonard Vance, he won't ever be released?
但是莱纳德·万斯 他永远不会被释放的吧
His status can change, though, and his freedoms increase.
他的状况会变的 自♥由♥度也会增加
I read that you've won awards for your work.
我在资料上看到你因为工作出色而获过奖
With the right mix of medication and therapy,
只要药物和精神治疗配合得当
patients with schizophrenia can
患有精神分♥裂♥症的病人
start to determine between their delusions and reality.
是可以开始分清幻想和现实的
And we can help them. We have to.
我们可以帮助他们 我们必须帮
And the most powerful substance we have is understanding.
我们最有力的的帮助就是理解
How is he, Tommy? All good.
他怎么样 汤米 一切都好
We monitor all patients' hearts.
我们会监控所有病人的心脏
Leonard's last ECG had an abnormal rhythm,
莱纳德上次的心电图出现了异常波动
so we've changed his antipsychotic.
所以我们换掉了他的安定药
He seems calm enough.
他现在看上去挺平静的
And don't panic.
别慌张
It's before they have their meds you need to worry.
如果没服药 那你们才该担心
Can we go in now?
我们可以进去了吗
Listen, uh...
听着
never let them sit between you and the door.
别让病人坐在你们和门之间
And always know where the panic button is. You'll be fine.
记住应急按钮的位置 你不会有事的
Stress can cause a relapse in psychosis.
压力可以引起精神病的复发
Leonard is occasionally volatile, always fragile,
莱纳德偶尔会反复 一直很脆弱
and whether sensitivity comes naturally to you or not, Detective,
不管你有没有同理心 警长
I'd ask you to make a special effort.
我必须要求你努力照顾病人的情绪
If I see any change in his mental state, this visit's over.
如果我发现他的精神状态有变 此次探访立即结束
Thank you, Dave.
谢谢你 达夫
Leonard. This is DS Stone and Ruth Hattersley.
莱纳德 这位是斯通警长和露丝·哈特斯利
And, as I explained, they're just gonna ask you a few questions.
我之前也说过 他们会问你一些问题
And I'll be here. OK?
我会在场的 好吗
Yeah, I'm Leonard. It's nice to meet you.
好的 我是莱纳德 很高兴见到你们
Did you kill this man?
你杀了这个男人吗
No.
没有
You didn't pick him up in your minicab?
你没用小出租车搭载他吗
Not that I can remember, no.
我不记得有 没有
I never used to take my coat off anywhere.
我以前也是无论到哪儿都不脱外套
You were arrested for hitting shoppers
你被捕的罪名是用撬棍
with a crowbar at Lowry's Department Store,
在罗利百货商场袭击多名顾客
sectioned, and brought here for evaluation.
被关到这里进行精神评估
During interviews with Dr Ellesmere,
在此前接受埃利斯梅尔医生的采访中
you confessed to the unsolved murders
你承认谋害了
of Daniel Whistler and Christopher Maleva.
丹尼尔·威斯勒和克里斯托弗·梅勒瓦
Yeah, that's right.
是的 没错
You picked both of them up in your minicab,
你用你的小出租车搭载了他们
you sprayed them with Mace,
对他们喷了梅斯催泪毒气
beat them to death with a scaffold bar...
用棍子将他们殴打致死
and then you buried them
然后你把他们埋了
one in a quarry, the other in scrubland.
一个埋在采石场 一个埋在灌木丛
Yeah, I wasn't well.
是的 我当时的精神有问题
Why them?
为什么选他们
Yeah, I dunno...
我也不知道
I mean, I was hearing voices, but...
我当时出现了幻听 但是...
No, it was random.
没什么 只是随机选的
And the burial sites?
埋尸地点呢
Yeah, same. It was random.
也一样 都是随机的
Daniel Whistler went missing from the A13 Thames Gateway.
丹尼尔·威斯勒是在泰晤士入口区A13失踪的
Is that an area you regularly picked up in? Yes.
你经常在那里拉客吗 是的
Six months later, this man
6个月后 这个男人
went missing from almost exactly the same location.
几乎是在同一地点失踪的
I'm... I'd like to help you, I would, but...
我倒是想帮你 真的 但是 ...
I can't remember any dates and uh... no, I don't know him.
我真的不记得任何日期了 我真不认识他
So... Yeah, I'm sorry. Yeah.
所以 我很抱歉 真的
It was a Thursday. Did you drive your cab on Thursdays?
那天是周四 你周四时会开出租车吗
Yes. Days or nights?
是的 白天开还是晚上开
Nah, I never went out nights. It's too dangerous.
不 我从不出夜班 那很危险
So it is possible that
所以你确实有可能
you were in your cab in the Thames Gateway area
在去年的周四下午4点时
around 4pm on this Thursday last year?
出现在泰晤士入口区
Oh, unless I was here.
除非我是在这里
Yeah, it's possible. Yeah.
是的 有可能 是的
Yet, despite not knowing what month it was,
但是 我根本没说是几月份
you can say with absolute certainty that you didn't pick up this man,
你却万分确定地说你没有搭载这个男人
who we know didn't drive, and who disappeared from the very spot
我们已经知道他没有开车 而他消失的地点
you admit to having picked up a previous victim?
恰恰是你所供认的搭载此前一个被害人的地方
Look at him.
看着他
Have you seen this man before?
你之前到底有没有见过这个男人
Take your time, Leonard. There's no pressure.
慢慢想 莱纳德 别有压力
Are you OK, Leonard? Yes or no?
你还好吗 莱纳德 有还是没有
Do you want to stop?
你想就此停止吗
Leonard? Look, I don't know!
莱纳德 听着 我不知道
That's enough.
够了
I don't believe in random.
我不相信所谓的随机
Vance is lying. He did it.
万斯在撒谎 是他干的
We need to work out
我们必须调查清楚
what connects Stephen Eli to Vance's other victims.
斯蒂文·伊莱跟万斯其他的杀害对象间有什么关联
What if one or all of them received Legal Aid?
如果他们其中一个或全部都曾接受过法律援助呢
That's a good point.
说的很有道理
We need to find out if Stephen Eli
我们需要查清楚斯蒂文·伊莱
represented Vance, Whistler, or Maleva.
是否曾代理过万斯 威斯勒或梅勒瓦
Alex Wernley - you know,
艾利克斯·沃利
the author of Made To Kill - he wants to meet for coffee.
就是《杀人狂养成记》的作者 想约我喝咖啡
I contacted him. I thought it just might be useful.
我之前联♥系♥了他 我觉得可能会有帮助作用的
Alex Wernley. Welcome to my office.
我是艾利克斯·沃利 欢迎来到我的办公室
Hi, I'm Ruth.
你好 我是露丝
From Missing Persons, yes. Yeah.
来自失踪人口局 是的
I'm intrigued.
我真的很好奇
Not as intrigued as I am by your relationship with Leonard Vance.
我对于你和莱纳德·万斯间的关系更加好奇呢
A cappuccino, please.
来一杯卡布奇诺
How did you two meet?
你们是怎么认识的
Well, there's very little intrigue, I'm afraid.
我觉得 这其中并没有什么复杂的故事
I declared a journalistic interest,
我表达了作为记者的兴趣
he agreed to see me, and we became...
他也同意了见我 然后我们就成了...
well, friends.
朋友
I have to be careful who I say that to.
我一般不随便对人这么说
Most don't believe monsters deserve friendship.
大多数人都不认为禽兽也配有朋友
I don't believe in monsters.
我不相信有什么禽兽
Are you interested in Leonard for any particular reason?
你对莱纳德感兴趣是有什么特殊的原因吗
Have you...identified more victims?
你们 发现了更多的被害人吗
Do you think there are more?
你觉得还有更多的吗
I asked you first.
我可是先问的你
And you know I can't talk about active investigations.
你知道我是不能就正在调查的案件发表评论的
I am happy to help, Ruth, if I can.
如果我能帮上忙 我很乐意 露丝
Look, I really can't give any details.
听着 我真的不能透露任何细节
But if you could reinforce to Leonard
但如果你能说服莱纳德明白
how much it would mean to a young man,
对于一个小青年来说
whose father has been missing for a year,
父亲失踪了一年 搞清楚他的遭遇
to know what happened to him...
是多么重要的一件事
I see the families of missing people - a lot.
我经常去见失踪人口的家人
And...not knowing is always harder than the truth.
一无所知比知道真♥相♥更加难以承受
剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表