剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表
However horrible.
无论真♥相♥有多可怕
Well?
怎么样
Well, what? Was Vance a client of Stephen's?
什么怎么样 万斯是斯蒂文的委托人吗
Did he give Leonard legal aid?
他有向莱纳德提供法律援助吗
No. Nor either of his victims.
没有 他的那些被害人也都没有
That's not the pattern.
看来模式不是这样的
Come on. We should go to Cole Eli's gathering.
走吧 我们该去参加科尔·伊莱的纪念活动了
Why? Well, because...
为什么 因为...
Because everyone who knows Stephen will be in one room,
因为所有认识斯蒂文的人都会聚在一起
and we might pick up some useful information, Sean.
我们或许会收集到一些有用的信息 肖恩
Is this it? Shh.
就这些吗 嘘
I think we've established that Stephen wasn't exactly Mr Social.
我们早已经知道斯蒂文并不喜欢广交朋友
Something I'm sure you can empathise with.
你一定对此很有亲身感受吧
I've spoken with his cousin.
我刚刚跟他的表弟聊了下
Not only was Stephen the first in his family to go to university,
斯蒂文不仅是他们家族中第一个上大学的人
he was the first in his postcode.
也是他们那片地区的第一个
Um...thank you guys for coming, all of you.
谢谢大家的到来
Honestly, it means a lot. So...
真的 这对我意义重大 所以...
It's been a year, today, since Dad went, and um...
我爸失踪至今 已经一年了
I miss him. You know?
我很想他 你们明白吗
I guess this is a good excuse to remember him,
我觉得这是个纪念他的好由头
you know, with all us being here.
我们大家都聚在一起
Some people used to say that
有人曾经说
Dad walked around with a chip on his shoulder.
我爸整天都是一副愁眉不展 严肃吓人的样子
That's not what it was.
其实并不是那样
Dad was carrying a lot of other people's hopes around with him
我爸身上肩负着很多别人的希望
and he took that serious, you know?
他必须严肃对待 把那些放在心上
Maybe a little too seriously.
或许有点严肃过头了
But um...
但是
But, no, if we all keep thinking and talking about him,
但如果我们都想着他 谈谈他
and remaining positive...
保持积极乐观的态度
then that energy will help bring him back to us.
那份力量将有助于把他带回我们身边
So...
所以
..To Dad. To Stephen.
敬我爸 敬斯蒂文
Hello. Tell them to call back.
喂 叫他待会儿再打过来
'Yeah, it's Leonard. Leonard Vance.'
你好 我是莱纳德 莱纳德·万斯
It's Leonard Vance.
是莱纳德·万斯
Yeah, I don't want to say much
那个 我不想说太多
because they record all the calls in and out, but um...
因为他们会对所有进出的电♥话♥进行录音 但是
..I need to see you.
我需要见你
I need to see you now.
我需要立刻就见你一面
Leonard's with someone at the moment,
莱纳德这会儿跟其他人在一起
but they've been told they have to leave.
但已经通知他们先离开了
Hi. Alex Wernley.
你好 我是艾利克斯·沃利
I... I read your book. Did you like it?
我看了你的书 你喜欢吗
No.
不喜欢
Is Ruth not with you?
露丝没跟你们一起来吗
We're here to conduct a police interview.
我们是来进行警方问话的
Why are you here? I still visit Leonard regularly.
你来这儿干什么 我依然会定期探访莱纳德
He has no-one else.
他也没其他朋友了
All right.
好吧
There was too much opinion and not enough fact.
书里个人观点太多 事实证据不足
Before we begin,
在我们开始前
I would like to inform you
我想先告知你
that this interview will take place under police caution.
此次问话是在警方的参与下进行的
Could you tell us why you asked us to visit you here today?
你能告诉我们 你让我们今天过来的原因吗
The man in the picture you showed me - Stephen Eli.
你给我看到照片上的那个人 斯蒂文·伊莱
I do remember him.
我记起他来了
How do you know his name?
你怎么知道他的名字的
From the ID in his wallet after I killed him.
在我杀了他之后 从他钱包里的身份证看到的
I...don't know which day it was but, um...
我记不清具体是哪一天了
..It was definitely light.
但绝对是白天
I was down near the Thames Gateway, in the cab,
我在泰晤士入口区附近 开着出租车
and I pulled up next to him and...
我把车在他身边停下
Did he flag you down?
是他挥手示意你停下的吗
So why did you home in on Mr Eli?
那你为什么选择伊莱先生
I was told to kill him like the others,
有人指示我像杀掉其他那些人一样杀掉他
so I did.
我就照做了
Leonard's delusions were often
莱纳德的幻想经常是
agents of evil who told him to harm others.
有个坏人指挥他去伤害别人
Let him speak.
让他说
I drove out to Ottley Marsh, near the water, and...
我把车开到奥特利湿地附近 靠近水边
..And when we got close, I sprayed him with the Mace,
当我们靠的比较近时 我对他喷了梅斯毒气
and then I parked up
然后我把车停下
and I dragged him out, and...
把他拖出来
..Um, I hit him with the bar.
用撬棍狠狠地敲他
I hit him in the head.
我猛敲他的头部
Till...
直到
all the noises stopped.
所有的声音都停息
And then what?
然后呢
Yeah. Yeah, I felt better.
没错 我感觉好多了
I'm really sorry...
我真的很抱歉
Leonard.
莱纳德
See, I...
我...
I knew I'd seen him somewhere
我知道我肯定见过他
but I didn't know where, and then...
但我不知道是在哪儿 但后来...
You see, I remember the tooth. The gold tooth.
我记起了那颗牙齿 那颗金牙
Like all his teeth lying next to him,
他的牙齿都被打落掉在地上
and then it all come back.
然后我一下都想起来了
No, but the memory has a particular way
没事 记忆本身就有一种特殊的机制
of protecting us from traumatic events.
会去封闭那些伤痛巨大的事件
It's called dissociative amnesia. Where did you bury him?
那叫做解离性失忆症 你把他埋在哪儿了
I told you. Be specific.
我告诉过你了 再说具体点
There was, like, water in front of me.
我只记得 我的面前有很多水
I think I'd like to stop now. OK.
我觉得今天就到此为止吧 好的
Can you show us where? On a map.
你能具体跟我们指明一下吗 在地图上指
No, Leonard said he would like to stop.
不行 莱纳德都说了要到此为止
This is a police interview.
这是警方在问话
Please. As Leonard's...
求你们了 作为莱纳德的...
OK, relax. Can you show us where?
好吧 放松 你能向我们指出具体地点吗
Enough. Stop!
够了 闭嘴
Sit down!
坐下
Leonard...
莱纳德
Just breathe. Just breathe.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Wait, Sean. Wait...
等等 肖恩 等等
Everything all right?
一切都还好吗
Does your dad...have any gold teeth?
你♥爸♥爸 镶过金牙吗
One. Right at the back. Why?
有一颗 不是门牙 在深处
You didn't list it as a distinguishing feature.
你当初并没有把这列为关键特征
You can't see it, so...it wouldn't help anyone who spots him.
外人看不到啊 所以也起不到帮助识别的作用
What's happened? Have you found Dad?
发生什么事了 你们找到我爸了吗
No.
没有
What, then?
那是怎么回事
We might have a lead. Might.
我们或许掌握了一条线索 或许而已
I don't know any more
我也没有更多信息了
and I don't want to get your hopes up or...
我也不想让你抱有过高的期望 或者...
Or what?
或者...
Stop me hoping completely?
让我彻底放弃希望吗
"There was water."
"有很多水"
This is what Vance calls "Specific"?
万斯把这也算作"具体地点信息"吗
We'll never find anything in here. We have to.
我们在这儿什么都找不到的 我们必须找
You want us to excavate this whole place?
你想让我们把这整个地方都挖一遍吗
No. Good.
不是 很好
We bring Leonard Vance here.
我们可以把莱纳德·万斯带过来
I think I'd rather dig.
那我还是宁愿挖地
He knew about the tooth. We've no choice.
他知道金牙的事 我们别无选择
And who goes to DCS Drayton to get authorisation
谁去找德雷顿总警司申请批准
to bring a convicted serial killer out for the day?
把一个被定罪的连环杀手带出来一天呢
I will.
我去
No, you won't.
不 你不能
剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表