剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表
The very end of the route.
一直坐到了头
Bank records show that he used a debit card
银行记录显示他用借记卡
to make a purchase of 7.83 pounds, there, at 15:42.
于15:42在那里购买♥♥了7.83镑的东西
Continues south-east for at least 15 minutes.
继续往东南走了至少15分钟
Well, aren't we going to...?
那我们不...
Evidently not.
显示是不了
According to Stephen Eli's phone records,
斯蒂文·伊莱的电♥话♥记录显示
15:57 he sends Cole Eli a text message.
15:57时 他给科尔·伊莱发了一条短♥信♥
Triangulating between masts, that puts him almost exactly here.
通过三角定位 基本可以确定他当时就在这里
South Mere Road.
南密尔路
And that's the last act of Stephen Eli's recorded life.
这就是有记录的斯蒂文·伊莱最后的活动
This is where he disappeared?
他就在这里失踪了
Sean, when I tap on the glass, it means I want to talk.
肖恩 我敲玻璃窗就是想跟你说话的意思
And when I ignore it, it means I don't.
我既然不理你 就说明不想听
I've put in CCTV requests, but it has been a year,
我要求调出监控录像 但毕竟已经时隔一年
and spoke with Sara at Coleridge Mather.
而且跟科勒里奇-梅格律所的莎拉通了话
She can't trace a single client in that area.
她说那个地区并没有任何委托人存在
Either of Stephen's or the firm's.
斯蒂文自己和律所都没有
I mean, it's miles from his patch.
那儿离他通常出入的地方很远
What was he doing there? I don't know.
他去那里做什么 我不知道
But he's not the first person to disappear in that area.
但他不是第一个在那里失踪的人了
You've found a pattern?
你找出一个模式了吗
More than that.
不止如此
I think I know who killed him.
我想我知道是谁杀了他
Leonard Vance?
莱纳德·万斯
DS Stone.
斯通警长
I need urgent authorisation to visit an inmate at a secure hospital.
我急需人批准去见监禁医院的一名犯人
You what?
什么
I need urgent authorisation, sir.
我急需你的获准 长官
This might surprise you, but I'm a little bit busy right now.
你或许会觉得惊讶 但我现在有点忙
He's definitely dead. We're not sure about Stephen Eli.
他肯定是死了 斯蒂文·伊莱还未必
Come on.
走吧
When you say "Not sure"...
你说的"未必"...
How are you? I'm a bit stressed. You?
你好吗 我压力有点大 你呢
Fine.
挺好的
Stephen Eli. Lawyer.
斯蒂文·伊莱 律师
Disappeared 12 months ago
12个月前失踪
from where Daniel Whistler was seen
失踪地点正是6个月前丹尼尔·威斯勒
getting into a minicab six months earlier.
被人看到上小型出租车的地方
Yeah, but Daniel Whistler was killed by Leonard Vance.
但丹尼尔·威斯勒被莱纳德·万斯杀了啊
Are you saying this Eli guy was too?
你是说这个伊莱也遭遇了同样的事
That's what I need to ask him.
我就是要问他这个
OK, but Vance confessed to Whistler's murder
好 但万斯供认了杀害威斯勒
and that of Christopher Maleva didn't mention any others.
和克里斯托弗·梅勒瓦 没说还有别人
You can have schizophrenia and lie. Why would he?
精神分♥裂♥和撒谎不冲突 他何必呢
That's what I need to ask him.
我就是要问他这个
Look, I thought your thing
你之前不是说
was that serial killers target the vulnerable.
连环杀手只会对软弱无助的人下手吗
You know, Vance's victims were drifters
万斯杀的都是流浪汉
who'd both done jail time -
两个都蹲过监狱
whereas this guy is a lawyer.
而这家伙是个律师
He's interesting because he's anomalous.
就是因为他不寻常才有意思
We know Vance was active
我们知道万斯在
in the same area as Stephen disappeared from.
斯蒂文失踪的区域活动
What harm can I do? You don't want me to answer that, do you?
我能闹出什么麻烦啊 你不指望我真回答吧
Look, DS Stone,
斯通警长
I'm one of the few people that
我还是为数不多
actually wants to hear from you - and I never do.
真想跟你保持联♥系♥的人呢 可你从不联♥系♥我
I have operational responsibility for you
我对你有行动责任
but you don't answer emails,
但你从不回复邮件
you haven't attended a single meetings...
也不来见我
I'm here now. You only appear when it's urgent.
我这不来了 你只在有急事时才来见我
Exactly. I'd like to go first thing.
没错 我想马上去
Ok.
好吧
And you'll clear this with Angela? Yep.
你会去跟安吉拉说吧 嗯
And go with him, please.
跟他一起去吧
Oh, and be careful. The guy's a nutcase.
小心啊 那家伙是个疯子
Watch out for Vance, too.
也要小心万斯
I called the book Made To Kill
我把这书叫做《杀人狂养成记》
because we've all heard about serial killers being "Born to kill".
因为我们都听过"连环杀手是天生杀人狂"的论调
But when you look at Leonard's life -
但如果仔细审视莱纳德的人生
abandoned as a child, abused in various institutions...
小时被遗弃 在很多机构曾遭受虐待
By the time he started hearing voices,
他开始幻听的时候
he was completely rootless.
精神已经完全混乱了
I don't believe Leonard Vance was born to kill.
我不相信莱纳德·万斯是天生的杀手
I believe he was made to.
我认为他是后天变成这样
I can feel your breath on my neck.
我能感觉到你的气息扫在我的脖子上
What did we say about respecting privacy,
我们怎么说的要尊重隐私
particularly around my work?
尤其是我工作上的事
I've read that.
那个我看过
Why are you so interested in Leonard Vance?
你为什么对莱纳德·万斯这么感兴趣
I'm not telling you. Why is your passport out?
我才不告诉你呢 你的护照怎么拿出来了
Honestly, you two should be working with the police, not me.
你们真该去跟警♥察♥合作 不是我
I need my passport because
我要护照是因为
I'm going to Crowley Secure Hospital tomorrow...
我明天要去克劳利监禁医院
to visit a patient. Leonard Vance.
见一名病人 莱纳德·万斯
Don't ask me anything else because I really won't tell you.
别再问了 我真的不会说的
Who's Leonard Vance? He's a serial killer.
莱纳德·万斯是谁 他是个连环杀手
Ruth! Note the word "Secure" Before hospital, Mum.
露丝 那是座"监禁"医院 妈
Promise me you'll be careful.
答应我你一定会小心的
Of course.
当然了
I promise.
我保证
And you actually met the boy? And talked to him?
你真的见到那个男孩了吗 还跟他说话了吗
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Byron.
"拜伦"
He likes serial killers.
他喜欢连环杀手
You asked about his hobbies?
你还问了他的兴趣爱好啊
I don't understand why I should
我真搞不懂我为什么
show an interest in things I'm not interested in.
要对我并不感兴趣的东西表现出兴趣
Because this is how we get to know others,
因为我们就是通过这种方式去了解别人
and getting to know others is one of life's pleasure.
而了解别人是人生的乐趣之一
You get to know others by what they do and not by what they say.
你该通过一个人的行为去了解他 而非他所说的话
I have to go.
我得走了
I wouldn't normally ask, Sean,
我通常不会请求这么做 肖恩
but can I have next week's money as well, please - in advance?
但我能预支下周的薪水吗
Sean? Yes.
肖恩 好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Dear Mr Wernley...
亲爱的沃利先生
OK, can you stand a little further to your right?
你能稍微往右站一点吗
There you go.
好了
Sir. I need your coat, please.
先生 请把你的外套也放进来
Thank you, Latisha.
谢谢你 拉提莎
Hi. I'm Dr Alison Ellesmere,
你好 我是艾莉森·埃利斯梅尔医生
Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist.
法医精神病科顾问
I'm Leonard Vance's responsible clinician.
我是负责莱纳德·万斯的医生
First meetings, you lead.
第一次见面你主谈
I'm Ruth Hattersley from Missing Persons Bureau,
我是失踪人口局的露丝·哈特斯利
and this is DS Sean Stone.
这位是肖恩·斯通警长
Nice to meet you both.
很高兴见到你们
I haven't been told what you're here to talk to Leonard about.
我还不知道你们来找莱纳德是要谈什么事的
Do you need to be told?
你需要知道这一信息吗
It's just we couldn't find a social worker in time,
主要是因为我们无法迅速找到一名社工
so I'll be acting as Leonard's appropriate adult.
所以就由我来担任莱纳德的第三方
And also if there's anything
如果你们觉得有任何
that you think might affect his mental state.
会影响他精神状态的事我也要知道
Leonard finds police visits very unsettling.
警方的到来会让莱纳德格外不安
I don't mind if he's unsettled.
我才不管他安不安呢
We're here to ask Leonard about a missing person.
我们是来问莱纳德一个失踪人员的事的
Look, can I just say, DS Stone, this is a hospital, not a prison.
我想说 斯通警长 这里是医院 并非监狱
With patients, not inmates. Can they leave?
里面是病人 不是囚犯 他们能自♥由♥离开吗
剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表