剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表
Taylor's missing? Yes! What do you know about that?
泰勒失踪了吗 是的 你知道什么信息吗
I hardly knew her! We know Taylor was attracted to you.
我跟她根本不熟 我们知道泰勒喜欢上你了
Who told you that? Where is she, Aaron?
谁跟你这么说的 她在哪儿 艾伦
I don't know. I mean, why would I?
我不知道 我怎么会知道
You should be speaking to her mates, people she talks to.
你应该去找她那些伙伴 平常跟她说话的人
Like who? I don't know!
比如谁呢 我不知道
She's got new friends, hasn't she? Names.
她是有新朋友的 不是吗 报名字
Leanne, isn't it, she's always on about?
莉安 她总是提到这个人
Well, who's she? A word, DS Stone.
她是谁 能出来说句话吗 斯通警长
In what world do you think it's OK
你凭什么觉得你可以
to arrest and interview a prisoner
在我负责的案子上
with a case with my name on it, and not tell me?
不告诉我一声 就拘捕并审讯嫌犯
He's not under arrest. Sean...
他并没有被拘捕 肖恩
There wasn't a Leanne in the list of friends
泰勒的母亲提供的朋友名单上
Taylor's mother supplied?
并没有莉安这个人
I'm a DI, DS Stone. Do not ignore me.
我是个督察 斯通警长 不要无视我
I'm trying to stop you ignoring a missing teenager
我这是想阻止你无视一个失踪少女
before we find her body.
别等到最后发现的是她的尸体
We need evidence. Do you have any evidence against him?
我们需要证据 你有针对他的证据吗
He has Taylor Davis's ring.
他身上有泰勒·戴维斯的戒指
Does he have an explanation? Yes, but I don't believe him.
他解释原因了吗 是的 但我不信他
Get out of my sight. Why are you suddenly wearing lipstick?
滚出我的视线吧 你怎么突然抹口红了
Chief Super... Wait one second.
总警司 等一下
Chief Superintendant Drayton, please.
请接德雷顿总警司
DI Prior.
我是普莱尔督察
OK, well, tell him to call me when he gets in, thank you.
好的 等他来了让他给我打电♥话♥ 谢谢
Ruth, I'm really sorry about that.
露丝 我感到很抱歉
You know, I'm happy to work with you, more than happy, in fact.
我很高兴跟你合作 真的是无比开心
But I...I can't have that, OK?
但我受不了这种人 明白吗
Davis, can you escort Miss Hattersley out, please?
戴维斯 你能送哈特斯利小姐出去吗
Sean!
肖恩
If this is going to work...
如果你要在这里顺利工作下去
you have to show you're willing to collaborate with the Bureau,
你必须表现出你愿意跟局里好好协作
ie me...and with the police, ie Carl.
也就是我 以及警方那边 也就是卡尔
Who's Carl? DI Prior.
卡尔是谁 就是普莱尔督察
Oh, I don't think he likes me.
我觉得他不喜欢我
The only way we're going to find Taylor Davis
我们能找到泰勒·戴维斯的唯一办法
is by making real connections, Sean,
就是实现好好的沟通 肖恩
by building relationships.
建立起良好的关系
We'll find her by going back to the suicide website
我们能找到她的方式是继续查那个自杀网站
and looking for Taylor's friend, Leanne.
寻找泰勒的朋友 莉安
Has it never occurred to you that sometimes...
你就从来没想到过 有时候...
other people might have something valuable to offer?
别人也是可以提供有价值的东西的
No.
没有
Then I don't think I can help you after all.
那我也帮不了你了
I don't need your help.
我才不需要你的帮助呢
By the way, multiple murderer is actually an umbrella term
顺便说下 多重凶杀犯其实是个总称
encompassing mass murderers, spree killers and serial killers.
囊括了大屠♥杀♥施行者 狂欢杀手 和连环杀手
Bryan!
布莱恩
You've been sending emails...as me.
你以我的身份发了很多邮件
Not as you. As Emma.
不是以你的身份 是艾玛的身份
You left yourself logged in
你保持登陆状态没退出
and I make a much better teenage girl than you.
我扮起少女来可比你像多了
You...you talked about Taylor.
你 你提到了泰勒
Yeah, but nothing you hadn't said already,
是啊 但都是你已经说过的啊
only that she showed you the site
只说了她带你进入了这个网站
and that you missed her and...
你想念她 并且...
This is an ongoing police investigation, Bryan.
这是正在进行的警方调查案 布莱恩
I'm...I'm sorry.
我 我很抱歉
It's Leanne again.
又是莉安
I've tried both your phones. You never answer.
我把你的电♥话♥都打了一遍 你一直没接
The profile I created on the suicide website
我在自杀网站上建立的个人主页
has been getting messages from a friend of Taylor's.
收到了泰勒的一个朋友发过来的信息
We're going to meet now. At Everfields.
我们这就去见面了 在艾弗尔购物中心
It's Leanne.
她叫莉安
Data isn't everything, Sean.
数据并不意味着一切 肖恩
This is Ruth, leave a message. I've found another one.
我是露丝 请留言 我又找到一个
Lucas Storey, aged 16,
卢卡斯·斯特利 16岁
released from a young offenders' institute four months ago
4个月前刚从少管所被放出
and found dead two months later
两个月后就被发现身亡了
in a derelict office block having strangled himself.
地点在一栋被遗弃的办公楼 死因也是勒死
Lucas, Kieran Gandley
卢卡斯 卡林·甘德利
and Taylor Davis have one friend in common,
以及泰勒·戴维斯有一个共同好友
who had contact with all of them the day before they went missing.
在他们失踪前一天 跟他们都联♥系♥过
Leanne. It's a pattern. Where are you?
就是莉安 那是种模式 你在哪儿
'You have one new message.'
您有一条新留言
'I've tried both your phones. You never answer.
我把你的电♥话♥都打了一遍 你一直没接
The profile I created on the suicide website
我在自杀网站上建立的个人主页
has been getting messages from a friend of Taylor's.
收到了泰勒的一个朋友发过来的信息
We're going to meet now. At Everfields.
我们这就去见面了 在艾弗尔购物中心
It's Leanne.'
她叫莉安
'This is Ruth, leave a message.'
我是露丝 请留言
Hello?
有人吗
Hello? Leanne?
有人吗 莉安
Leanne?
莉安
That's not Taylor!
那不是泰勒
That's not Taylor, where is she then?
那不是泰勒 她在哪儿
Liar.
骗子
They want me out. They need you.
他们要我退出 他们需要你
And where were you at noon today? At work until one.
你今天中午在哪儿 一直工作到1点
Driving. I have to cover about 20 sites.
开车 我得负责大约20个地点
Tay is loved so don't hurt her.
泰是我们深爱的人 别伤害她
'Please don't hurt her.'
求你别伤害她
Taylor.
泰勒
剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表