剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表
If we had treated each woman as part of a pattern
如果我们当初看出每位女性都属于同一种作案模式
Carol Taft would still be alive.
凯洛·塔夫特也不会死了
You're finished DS Stone.
你完蛋了 斯通警长
Hi, I'm Ruth Hattersley.
你好 我是露丝·哈特斯利
I believe we're going to be working together.
我们今后要一起合作了
Do you have a husband?
你有丈夫吗
Look on the bright side. What's that?
往好的方面看 什么方面
You got to ride with me.
你可以跟我同车
Why didn't we travel together?
我们为什么不开一辆车过来
I think while I drive.
我开车时要思考
He was on the floor with a rope around his neck.
他当时躺在地上 脖子上挂着根绳子
We need to focus on Taylor Davis.
我们要重点关注泰勒·戴维斯
We think Taylor might be in very real danger.
我们觉得泰勒现在的处境很危险
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Aaron Scobie.
艾伦·斯科比
I hardly knew her. Stop lying!
我跟她根本不熟 别再撒谎了
Has it never occurred to you that sometimes
你就从来没想到过 有时候...
other people might have something valuable to offer?
别人也是可以提供有价值的东西的
No.
没有
It's Chloe. Someone's took her.
那是克罗伊 肯定是有人绑走了她
Lucas, Kieran Gandley
卢卡斯 卡林·甘德利
and Taylor Davis have one friend in common,
以及泰勒·戴维斯有一个共同好友
Leanne.
就是莉安
Ruth?
露丝
Help! Help me!
救命啊 救救我
Ruth!
露丝
Ruth, where are you?
露丝 你在哪儿
Carl?
卡尔
No, no, no, no.
不不不
Ruth, are you OK?
露丝 你没事吧
Are you OK? Are you all right?
你没事吧 你还好吗
Leanne's a man. Did you see his face?
莉安是个男人 你看到他的样子了吗
I'm fine, Sean, thanks for asking.
我没事 肖恩 多谢关心
Yes, but did you see his face?
好吧 你看到他的脸了吗
He wore a mask.
他戴了面具
You're supposed to be the sensible one.
你才是比较理智的那个
Why're you coming here on your own?
你怎么一个人就跑来了
He made contact with me on the suicide website.
他在自杀网站上跟我联♥系♥
He befriends, abducts, then kills
他跟那些不如意的青少年交朋友
unhappy teenagers, makes it look like suicide.
然后绑♥架♥杀害他们 并伪装成自杀
I'm gonna need all the messages Leanne sent you on the site.
把莉安在网站上给你发的所有信息都给我
I'm upgrading the Taylor Davis Inquiry to aggravated abduction.
我会把泰勒·戴维斯一案升级为暴♥力♥绑♥架♥案
As I told you on the telephone,
我在电♥话♥上跟你说过了
Griffiths Doyle Construction are no longer trading.
格里菲斯-道尔建筑公♥司♥已经停业
We were appointed official receivers four months ago.
我们是4个月前作为法定破产企业接管人被指派来的
I think a missing girl is
我认为有个失踪少女
being held in one of their empty buildings.
被关押在他们的一栋空置大楼内
Have you got access to their electronic records?
你有他们的电子文档吗
What there was of them.
是有一些
It depends exactly what you're looking for.
要看你具体要什么了
Employee lists, details of every site that remains empty.
雇员名单 所有闲置建筑的具体情况
That may take a while,
那就得找一阵了
unless you fancy trawling through box after box of hard copies.
除非你想逐个箱子翻纸质文件
Where are they?
都在哪儿
Be my guest.
请便吧
How's the head?
你的头怎么样了
It's fine. I couldn't wait to come to work.
没事 我迫不及待想回去工作了
We'll talk about yesterday later.
我们待会儿再谈昨天的事
For now, there are more urgent matters.
现在有更要紧的事
Taylor Davis.
泰勒·戴维斯
DS Stone.
是斯通警长
DI Prior has made a complaint about his conduct.
普莱尔督察对他的行为作出了投诉
And we need you to corroborate a few things.
我们需要你证实几件事
Aside from anything else, Miss Hattersley,
别的不说 哈特斯利女士
whatever you did or didn't do yesterday,
不管你昨天做了或没做什么
you're a civilian.
你只是个平民
And as a serving police officer,
作为在职警官
DS Stone has a duty of care towards you.
斯通警长有义务保护你
Actually... it was as much my fault as Sean's.
其实 这事我跟肖恩一样有过错
We just had a difference of opinion.
我们之前起了争执
About what?
关于什么
Alternative approaches to eliciting information.
关于得到情报的不同手段
You mean his growing inability to interact with other human beings?
你是指他越来越无法♥正♥常与人沟通吧
Ruth, there's no need to be politic here.
露丝 你在这事上不必想着讨好各方
No, no, no. It's just er...
不 不是的 只是...
Look...I don't really know Sean yet.
听着 我还不了解肖恩
So...Maybe it just takes him time
所以 他只是需要时间
to establish a line of communication and...
跟人建立起沟通渠道
Do you know where he is now?
你知道他现在在哪儿吗
No.
不知道
Has he made any attempt to work collaboratively with you?
他试图跟你好好合作了吗
Look, Ruth, we need to respond to this.
露丝 这事我们必须做出反应
So you'll have to make a statement.
你得给出一份口供
Where are you?
你在哪儿
You said you weren't going to phone to ask where I am.
你说过你不会打电♥话♥来问我的位置的
Where? Millview.
在哪儿 米尔维
Oh, er...how is it? What?
怎么样了 什么
Your...your head.
你的头
Um, it's...fine, actually.
没事
"Millview is a superior collection of
米尔维的楼♥盘♥
21st-century family homes, far from the madding crowd."
是卓尔不凡的21世纪家庭住♥宅♥ 远离喧嚣
I don't understand what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Griffiths Doyle Construction
格里菲斯-道尔建筑公♥司♥
owned the shopping centre where you met Leanne
持有你跟莉安见面的那个购物中心
and the print works where Kieran Gandley was found,
以及卡林·甘德利的尸体被发现的印染厂
and, I found out last night,
我昨晚还发现
the office block where Lucas Storey died.
他们还拥有卢克斯·斯特利"自缢"的那座办公楼
If the pattern is right,
如果作案模式没错
Taylor Davis will be in one of their properties.
泰勒·戴维斯就在他们的一栋楼里
So whoever's posing as Leanne worked for the construction company?
那么伪装成莉安的人是这家建筑公♥司♥的员工
Yes, of course.
是的 当然了
That's why I'm waiting on a list of employees for the last 12 months.
所以我在等过去12个月的职工名单
And Millview? Is on a list of empty Griffiths Doyle sites.
米尔维呢 是格里菲斯道尔的一栋闲置建筑
Have you phoned Carl?
你给卡尔打电♥话♥了吗
Of course you haven't. I'll phone him.
当然没有 我去打给他
Just don't do...
别做什么...
..Anything stupid.
傻事
Taylor!
泰勒
Taylor?
泰勒
Chloe Amos?
克罗伊·阿莫斯
You're going to be OK. You just need to rest now.
你会没事的 你只需要休息
What are you doing?
你干什么
Be specific. Why are you standing this close to me?
说具体点 你干嘛站得离我这么近
Because I want to go in there and you're in the way.
因为我要进去 你挡道了
You can't talk to her yet.
你还不能跟她说话
You don't understand, I have to.
你不懂 我必须见她
She was concussed, I couldn't got anything out of her.
她之前有脑震荡 我什么都问不出
She is not ready to be interviewed by anybody.
她现在不能接受盘问
Why, did you sedate her?
怎么 你给她用镇定剂了吗
So you've met DS Stone.
你见过斯通警长了
I'm DI Prior, we spoke on the phone.
我是普莱尔督察 我们通过电♥话♥
I'll tell you what I told him:
我把我跟他说的话再告诉你
Chloe's in a fragile state
克罗伊现在很脆弱
and I can't allow you or any of your team...
我不能允许你或你的手下...
We understand that. I don't.
我们理解 我不理解
I'm gonna need you to speak to our Forensics Officer
请你去跟我们的鉴证人员
about physical evidence.
谈谈物证的事宜
How is she?
她怎么样了
This is Ruth Hattersley, Missing Persons.
这位是失踪人口局的露丝·哈特斯利
Apart from a slight concussion and a few abrasions,
除了轻度脑震荡和几处皮外伤
剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表