剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表
What difference does it make to you?
那对你来说有什么不同呢
Just tell us where Stephen Eli is.
告诉我们斯蒂文·伊莱在哪儿吧
Ask Leonard Vance.
去问莱纳德·万斯吧
Did he tell you? No.
他告诉你了吗 没有
Oh, uh, my family said I was wrong, by the way,
对了 我的家人都认为我做错了
about not going with you for something to eat.
就是没跟你一起出去吃东西那事
So...
所以
if you feel like asking again...next time you're hungry...
如果你下次饿了的时候 愿意再问我一次
Of course.
当然了
Yeah, I'll... I'll bear that in mind.
好啊 我会牢牢记住你这句话的
I know where he is.
我知道他在哪儿了
I'd like to get the two from here to here. All right.
我希望在这边拍几张 好的
Oh, Ruth.
露丝
Sorry, I'm painting.
抱歉 我在画画呢
Look, if you're here to check if I went to the GP,
如果你是来问我有没有去医院看看的
I went. So...
我去了 所以...
What's up? We found him, Cole.
出什么事了 我们找到他了 科尔
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Oh, God...
天啊
Mummy's gone.
我妈不见了
She's missing.
她失踪了
No.
不
She... she can't be.
她 她不可能失踪啊
剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表