剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表
Ok.
好吧
I still don't see
我还是不明白
how Stephen Eli fits with Vance's established MO.
为什么说斯蒂文·伊莱符合万斯的作案模式
I understand it's a bolt out of the blue, sir. And yet...
我明白这确实很令人意外 长官 但是呢
In other ways, it all sounds perfectly reasonable...
在某种程度上 只要你知道这事跟斯通警长有关
..Once you know DS Stone's involved.
那就显得十分合情理了
In fairness, if Vance can lead us to Stephen...
平心而论 如果万斯能帮我们找到斯蒂文
Yes, yes.
好的 行
Stone's your problem now. All I'd say is this.
斯通现在是你的问题了 我只想说这句话
This is sensitive.
此事很敏感
He's anything but. Yes, sir.
他是个不按常理出牌的人 是的 长官
You make sure this goes off without a hitch.
你必须确保这事不能出任何差错
Cuff him to your own arm if you have to, DI Prior.
必要的时候把他和你拷在一起 普莱尔督察
And the media don't get anywhere near this.
绝不能让媒体知道这事
Understood.
明白
It's OK. I'll do it.
没关系的 我来吧
OK, we're ready. Off you go.
好了 我们准备好了 走吧
Just so we know where we stand...
我先说一下现在的情形
There are armed police all over this place. Clear?
这里到处都是配备武器的警♥察♥ 明白吗
You Tommy?
你呢 汤米
You got what we need in case he gets lively?
万一他暴躁发疯 你准备好了应对措施吗
Good. Take me to him.
很好 带我去找他
Yeah, it's quite a way.
没错 挺远的
Is this it?
是这里吗
Yeah, the track looks familiar, but...
是的 这条小路看起来很熟悉 但是
..I'm looking for a particular...
我在找一个特殊的...
It's just I don't want to let anyone down, you know.
我不想让任何人失望
No, it's not here. It must be further on.
不 不是这里 肯定在更远的地方
You said he was round here somewhere. Where is he?
你之前说他就被埋在这附近 在哪儿呢
Yeah, I thought... I think it must have changed.
是啊 我以为...我觉得这里肯定是变了
It's been a while. I...
已经有段时间了 我...
I can't remember.
我记不起来了
DS Stone, deal with this.
斯通警长 你来处理
You're moving further and further away from where you left your cab.
你现在距离你当初停车的地方已经越来越远了
I mean, Stephen Eli... He weighed 92 kilos.
斯蒂文·伊莱 他重达92千克
Why drag him so far away?
为什么要把他拖这么远呢
I'm sorry. I am trying. I...
我很抱歉 我在努力想呢 我...
I'm scared. Of what?
我很害怕 怕什么
You do know where Stephen Eli is, don't you?
你是知道斯蒂文·伊莱被埋在哪儿的吧
Leonard? Leonard?
莱纳德 莱纳德
Leonard? Can you hear me?
莱纳德 你能听见我说话吗
What's happening? What's happening?
什么情况 这是怎么了
He needs to go to hospital. We need an ambulance!
他必须去医院 我们需要救护车
Guys, we need an ambulance here! Get the medics in!
我们需要救护车 快叫医护人员
Leonard? Call it in!
莱纳德 快呼救
Leonard?
莱纳德
He's been taking haloperidol for the last ten months.
他在过去的十个月中一直在服用氟哌啶醇
Dr Ellesmere changed it to flupentixol three days ago
埃利斯梅尔医生于3天前改为了氟哌噻吨♥
because of a prolonged QT interval.
因为他的QT间期过长
Here we go. BP's still falling.
好了 血压在持续下降中
Cardiac arrest. We need to ventilate.
出现心脏骤停 我们必须供氧
Is everybody ready? Quick as we can, please.
大家都准备好了吗 动作尽量快
You're going to have to step right back. Ready, sir?
你得退后一些 准备好了吗 先生
Sir. Are you the leading officer?
先生 你是主案警官吗
I am. DS Stone, move.
我才是 斯通警长 让开
We need to remove his handcuffs. It's unethical, it's unsafe.
我们要解开他的手铐 那不道德 不安全
So's he. We're gonna need to shock him. Now.
他本人就是这样 我们需要对他进行电击除颤
He's going into VF. Paddles, please, quickly!
他要出现心室扑动了 除颤器 快
Ready for CPR. Is everybody ready?
准备做心脏复苏 大家都准备好了吗
What exactly did Vance say to you out there?
万斯之前在外面对你说了什么
I'm not sure that he killed Stephen Eli.
我不太确定是否真是他杀了斯蒂文·伊莱
Is that what he said?
他是这么说的吗
Forget what he said. Look at what he did.
别管他说了什么 注意思考他的行为
He had no idea where he was,
他当时都不知道他自己是在哪儿
let alone Stephen Eli.
更别提斯蒂文·伊莱了
He'd barely set foot outside his ward in a year.
他几乎已经一年未踏出过病房♥了啊
He was disorientated.
他当时脑子都是糊的
It doesn't matter if he said he didn't do it,
不管他有没有说不是他干的 都不重要
cos schizophrenia is split personalities.
因为精神分♥裂♥症就是意味着有分♥裂♥人格
No, it's not. Actually, that's a misconception.
不 不是的 实际上 那是个误解
It's difficulty in telling the difference
那种人是很难区分开
between what's real and what's not.
现实和幻想的
That's a relief. Cos if it's just an annoying voice
真让人松了一口气啊 如果只是一个烦人的声音
telling you to do things that you don't want to do,
在指挥着你去做你不想做的事
I thought I had it.
我觉得我也患有那种病呢
Look, you said yourself, DS Stone,
听着 斯通警长 你自己也说过
he knew about the tooth.
他知道那颗金牙的事
If he didn't do it, how could he have known about that?
如果不是他干的 他怎么会知道呢
I need the files on all Vance's victims.
我需要关于万斯被害人的所有资料
Does he just do that to you all the time? Yeah.
他经常这么对你吗 是的
Alex Wernley.
艾利克斯·沃利
He was the guy at Crowley asking for you.
他就是之前在克劳利医院问起你的那个人
"Sources close to Missing Persons have revealed
"据失踪人口局内部消息透露
that senior officers have questioned serial killer Leonard Vance
有高级警官近日审问了连环杀手莱纳德·万斯
over the disappearance of criminal lawyer, Stephen Eli..."
关于刑事律师斯蒂文·伊莱失踪一事"
Did you do this? I had coffee with him. That's all.
是你透露的吗 我就跟他喝了次咖啡而已
And told him what? Nothing.
然后告诉了他什么 什么都没说
He'd have had to have done a lot of research.
他肯定是做过很多调查研究的
It's a good job he's not a journalist, then.
幸好他不是个记者
I need to warn Cole Eli.
我得提醒一下科尔·伊莱
What did he do? Flash a smile? Flatter you a bit?
他是怎么骗到你的 用迷人的微笑 跟你调情吗
I did tell you I trust the wrong men.
我早就跟你说过我容易信错男人
You don't come today - and you've got a key.
你今天不用来的啊 而且你是有钥匙的
I wouldn't normally do this, Sean.
我通常不会做这种事的 肖恩
If there was anyone else I could trust...
如果我还有别的可以信任的人...
Can I leave my daughter with you, please, for a few hours?
我能把我女儿交给你照顾几小时吗
You have a daughter? Gabby? Gabby.
你还有个女儿吗 加比 加比
Say hello to your Uncle Sean. Hello.
跟肖恩叔叔打个招呼 你好
I'm working. She has eaten and she's very well behaved.
我在工作呢 她已经吃过东西了 而且她很乖
For a few hours. That's all.
就照顾几小时而已
Thank you.
谢谢
Come and sit down. You be very good for Uncle Sean
快坐下 你一定要乖乖的
and do exactly what he tells you.
好好听肖恩叔叔的话
'Where are you right now?'
你现在在哪儿
Is this a dirty phone call, Sean?
这是性♥爱♥电♥话♥吗 肖恩
You need... You need to go to the hospital
你得...你得赶去医院一趟
and sit with Leonard Vance.
去看着莱纳德·万斯
One of us has to be there as soon as he wakes up.
他一醒 我们的人就得在旁边看着
Why? I don't think he killed Stephen Eli.
为什么 我觉得不是他杀了斯蒂文·伊莱
I'm not convinced he killed anyone.
我觉得他没有杀害任何人
But I think he knows who did.
但我觉得他知道凶手是谁
What? I've been through the evidence
什么 我已经查过
in the Whistler and Maleva cases.
威斯勒和梅勒瓦案子的所有证据
Leonard Vance knows one telling detail about each
莱纳德·万斯对于每起案件只知道一个关键细节
like Stephen Eli's tooth
比如斯蒂文·伊莱的金牙
but I think he was fed those details by the real killer.
但我觉得这些细节都是真正的凶手告诉他的
Because, apart from that, there's nothing
因为除此之外 什么证据都没有
no witnesses, no forensics.
没有目击证人 没有法医取证
Just the confessions.
只有他的招供
We need to question him - and quickly.
我们必须迅速赶去审问他
Are you on your way?
你开始动身了吗
Why aren't you there? I will be.
你怎么不去 我马上就去
Se...
肖...
Sean?
肖恩
I am so sorry. I...
我真的很抱歉 我...
Roger that. Will do.
收到 马上
I can't get a signal up here. Where is he?
我手♥机♥在这儿一点信♥号♥♥都没 他人呢
He's gone. He's escaped? He can't have.
他不在了 他逃跑了吗 不可能啊
He's not escaped, Sean.
他不是逃跑了 肖恩
He's dead.
他死了
剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表