剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表
He's dead, isn't he?
他已经死了 是吗
We don't know, Cole. Not for certain.
我们还不能确定 科尔
I just want to know where he is.
我只是想知道他在哪儿
Three nights - 27th of May to the 30th.
3个晚上 5月27日到30日
Mr Eli's last visit. Room 1♥1♥4♥.
伊莱先生上次来是住1♥1♥4♥号♥房♥间
How many keys issued? One.
给了他几把钥匙 1把
And I can tell you that
我可以告诉你
Mr Eli didn't use the TV pay channels,
伊莱先生没有欣赏付费频道的激♥情♥电影
which is both commendable and rare,
以我的经验 这在单身男客人中
amongst unaccompanied males guests, in my experience.
是很值得称颂也很少见的
I could tell you a few stories...
我可以告诉你一些...
Don't. Do your rooms have RFID locks?
别了 你们房♥间有无线射频识别锁吗
Yes. So you can also tell me
是的 那么你可以告诉我
when he re-entered the room during his stay?
他入住期间都什么时候进过房♥间
Um, I'll just...
我看看...
Interesting.
有意思
After he checked in, Mr Eli didn't use his key card at all.
伊莱先生入住后没用过房♥卡
He never left the room? For three days.
他没离开房♥间 3天都没有
Maybe I should check those pay channels again.
或许我该再看看付费频道用没用过
Tallies with his bill. Meals from room service, always for one.
查下他的账单 客房♥服务的点餐都是一人份
Same on the previous visit.
之前来也是如此
You tend to find people are creatures of... Habit. I know.
人们一般都是... 遵循习惯 我知道
Telephone calls?
电♥话♥单呢
For...you.
给你的
Bye, then.
再见了
Stephen Eli regularly lied to his son
斯蒂文·伊莱经常对儿子和下属
and his employee about his whereabouts.
谎报自己的去向
He checked into a chain hotel and never left his room.
他喜欢入住连锁酒店 却从不离开房♥间
I'm fine, Sean. You?
我也挺好 肖恩 你呢
What? So what was he doing there?
什么 那他去那儿做什么
Was Stephen Eli having an affair? I don't know.
斯蒂文·伊莱有秘密情人吗 我不知道
But he only used the phone in the room to call one number.
但他用房♥间的电♥话♥只打给过一个号♥码
So it wouldn't show on his mobile records? Probably.
这样手♥机♥记录就不会显示 大概吧
Am I starting to think like the police?
我开始有警♥察♥的思维了吗
I've asked for a trace on the number he called. It's a mobile.
我已经找人追查了他打的号♥码 是部手♥机♥
It's registered to an Eamonn Thirsk.
注册于一个艾蒙·瑟斯克名下
He works at the Mayside Clinic in Thamesmead.
他在泰姆斯米德区的梅萨德诊所工作
You should get in the car. Well, why don't we just phone him?
你该去开车了 我们为什么不给他打电♥话♥呢
Because he's a suspect and,
因为他是嫌犯
where possible, we try not to alert them to our interest.
我们还是不要打草惊蛇的好
This is exactly where Stephen disappeared from.
这不就是斯蒂文失踪的地方吗
And Daniel Whistler.
还有丹尼尔·威斯勒
The Mayside Clinic must be in there.
梅萨德诊所应该在那里面
Mr Thirsk, what exactly is Mayside?
瑟斯克先生 梅萨德究竟是做什么的
It's a drop-in clinic,
是个便民诊所
offering support and advice to the mentally ill.
向精神病患者提供帮助和建议
Right. And your role?
好吧 你是做什么的
I'm a trained counsellor,
我是职业咨♥询♥师
but I spend most of my time running the place.
但我大部分精力都用在管理这个诊所上了
All this is available on our website.
这些都可以在我们网站上查到
Did Stephen Eli do pro bono or Legal Aid work here?
斯蒂文·伊莱在这里进行免费或法律援助工作吗
I'm not prepared to discuss that. We know you knew him.
我不能说这件事 我们知道你认识他
He made calls to your mobile.
他给你手♥机♥打过电♥话♥
Look, if you want more information,
听着 如果你们想知道更多信息
come back with a court order.
先去申请到法♥院♥指令再来吧
Was Leonard Vance treated here?
莱纳德·万斯在这儿接受过治疗吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Sean, what are you doing?
肖恩 你干什么
He's right. We need a court order.
他说得对 我们需要法♥院♥指令
Yes, but if Stephen was a professional visitor...
是啊 但如果斯蒂文是为公事来
Then confidentiality doesn't apply.
那么就无需为他保密
So Stephen Eli wasn't here as a lawyer.
所以斯蒂文·伊莱不是作为律师来的
He was here as a patient.
他是作为病人来的
You are gonna need a good reason
你必须具备很有力的理由
to get a court order for that place.
才能申请到搜查那里的法♥院♥指令
Stephen Eli is missing in suspicious circumstances
斯蒂文·伊莱的失踪很可疑
and we have reason to believe he was treated at Mayside.
我们有理由相信他在梅萨德接受过治疗
But wouldn't the original investigation
但最初的调查
have check all his medical records?
应该查过他所有的病史啊
Mayside is miles from Stephen's house.
梅萨德离斯蒂文家很远
He could have used any name.
他可能用任何化名的
We need to find Stephen Eli, which means uncovering his secrets,
我们得找到斯蒂文·伊莱 那就要挖出他的秘密
which means we need a court order.
所以我们需要法♥院♥指令
OK. You'll have it first thing in the morning.
好吧 明天一早给你弄好
Pleasure.
不客气
I've spoken to the local police team and victim support,
我跟当地警方和受害人援助组织谈过了
to see if there's anything they could do for Cole Eli.
看看他们能不能帮得上科尔·伊莱
Thank you so much. Yeah, no problem.
谢谢 不客气
Do you fancy getting something to eat?
你想去吃点东西吗
Oh...uh...actually...
其实
It's not a proposal, Ruth. I'm just hungry.
没别的意思 露丝 我就是饿了
I can't tonight. I'm sorry.
今晚不行 抱歉
It's fine. Don't worry about it.
好的 没事
I have responsibilities, Carl.
我有责任在肩 卡尔
That's my son.
那是我儿子
He's the reason why I'm in a job
我就是为了他
that's meant to be nine to five, and...
才选了一份本该朝九晚五的工作
and why I'm no longer with someone
也是因为他 我离开了一个
who cares more about his work than family, so...
更在乎工作 而非家庭的男人
Let me show you something.
我给你看样东西
Two girls. One's mine
两个女儿 一个是我亲生的
and the other I raised as mine,
另一个我也视如己出
even though she isn't,
尽管她并不是我亲生的
she was only ten when me and their mother split up. So...
我和她们的妈妈分手时 她才10岁
I know about responsibilities, Ruth.
我了解责任 露丝
And I really am just hungry.
我真的只是饿了而已
Gabby can't stop talking about you, you know?
加比不停地说起你
She wants me to buy her model aeroplanes now.
她现在想让我给她买♥♥个飞机模型
How many are found?
有多少人最终会被找到
I mean...in your work... when someone goes missing...
我是说 在你的工作中 如果有人失踪了
..How often are they found?
被重新找到的机会有多少
Of the voluntarily missing,
是主动失踪
or also those that disappear against their will?
还是遇到不可抗的外力而失踪
Does the question include the unreported missing
你这问题是包含了那些未报案的失踪事件
or the reported cases only?
还是仅指那些报案的
You need to be specific.
你得问得具体一些才行
I'm sorry. It doesn't matter.
我很抱歉 无所谓了
Who hit you?
是谁打了你
No... Nobody hit me.
不是 没人打我
I was putting away shopping
我当时正把买♥♥回来的杂物放进柜子里
and the cupboard door was open and...
柜门开着 我就撞上去了
You're not lying to me?
你没对我撒谎吗
When have I ever done that?
我什么时候对你撒过谎啊
Good day? Oh, a tellingoff,
今天过得好吗 先是被训了一顿
an encounter with a troubled teenager,
然后又遇到一个行为叛逆的青少年
and a visit to a drop-in clinic for the mentally ill.
接着又探访了一个专治精神疾病的便民诊所
It sounds exactly like school.
听上去跟上学一个样啊
Oh, Don't ask Mum about Leonard Vance dying,
对了 别问妈妈关于莱纳德·万斯之死的事
because she won't tell you anything.
因为她什么都不会告诉你的
That's right. I wasn't going to. I'm about to eat.
没错 我也没打算问 我要开吃了
Oh, and don't ask her anything about
也别打听在停车场
the cool detective who asked her out in the car park,
约她出去的那个帅警探的事
because she won't talk about that either.
因为她也不想谈那事
What did I say? I wouldn't dream of it.
我之前是怎么说的来着 我可不敢问
His name's Carl Prior.
他叫卡尔·普莱尔
When are you seeing him? I said no.
你什么时候出去见他 我说了不见
Why? That's what I said.
为什么啊 我也是这么说的
Because...Bryan was with me.
因为 布莱恩当时也在呢
You could have arranged to see him later. That's what I said.
你可以安排晚点去见他啊 我也是这么说的
And, because at some point,
因为在将来的某个时候
剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表