剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表
Graham's gone.
格兰姆走了
Gone? Gone where?
走了 去哪儿了
Tell her what you told me.
把你刚刚对我说的再说一遍
Tell her why Graham's gone.
告诉她为什么格兰姆走了
He thinks Tay ran off cos she couldn't stand him.
他觉得泰离家出走是因为受不了他
And why would he think that?
他为什么会那么觉得呢
Cos that's what I told him.
因为我是这么跟他说的
He came to see me after college.
他在我放学后来找过我
He wanted to know why Tay had gone.
他想知道泰为什么离家出走了
And I lied. Why?
我撒谎了 为什么
Cos the truth is so pathetic.
因为真♥相♥很可悲
We both liked him... really liked him.
我们都喜欢他 非常喜欢他
Graham?
格兰姆吗
No, Aaron Scobie.
不 是艾伦·斯科比
And I saw Tay's ring around his neck...
我看到泰的戒指挂在他的脖子上
..And I felt sick.
我感觉很恶心
I was so jealous of her and...
我好嫉妒她 然后...
and I told Tay that Aaron thought she was a joke
我就告诉泰 艾伦觉得她是个大笑话
and she believed me.
她相信了我
And I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
If anything's happened to her, it's all my fault.
如果她出了什么事 那都是我的错
Mrs Davis, if you'd like to wait in here with Sophie?
戴维斯太太 你能跟索菲在这儿等着吗
Ruth will be with you soon.
露丝很快就会来见你们的
Liar! You lied.
骗子 你撒谎了
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么呢
I've been given a warning.
我被警告了
I didn't lie, Sean.
我没说谎 肖恩
They asked some questions, I told them the truth.
他们问了我一些问题 我就实话实说了
You told me you were here to help me.
你跟我说你是来帮我的
You talked about building trust.
你说要建立信任
Then you went to a secret meeting,
然后你去参加了一个秘密会议
signed a complaint and didn't even tell me. You're a liar!
签字同意一份投诉书 但却没告诉我 你个骗子
OK, nobody's lied, OK?
听着 没人撒谎了 好吗
It wasn't secret, Sean. Let me explain.
那不是秘密会议 肖恩 听我解释
You can't lie! I'm not lying, Sean!
你不能撒谎 我没撒谎 肖恩
I'm it! Do you understand?
我说的都是实话 你明白吗
They want you out.
他们想让你退出
There's no one else at Mispers who will work with you.
失踪人口局没有其他任何人愿意跟你共事
This is your chance, it's mine...
这是你的机会 也是我的机会
Who wants me out?
谁想让我退出
If your way is so infallible...
如果你的方法真的那么完美无误的话
then where is she?
那她人现在在哪儿呢
Where is she? Where's Taylor Davis?
她在哪儿呢 泰勒·戴维斯在哪儿
You can't lie.
你不能撒谎
I'm sure you've all got things you can be doing right now.
大家手中都有事要做吧 别围观了
I guess it had to be said, didn't it?
我猜有些话必须说出口 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
Well, listen, ordinarily it would be around now
听着 通常这种时候
that I'd suggest a drink after the appeal.
我会建议在电视呼吁后出去喝一杯
Right.
好吧
Well, it's around now that I should probably explain
像这种时候 我或许该解释下
that chief amongst my talents is an unerring ability
我所有的才能中 最准确无误的能力
to choose completely the wrong men...
就是选择完全错误的男人
..One too many of whom have been police officers.
其中有很多人都是警官
If you've seen Taylor,
如果你看到了泰勒
even if you only think you've seen her,
哪怕只是稍微觉得有点像是她
please call the police.
请你们打电♥话♥告诉警方
And if you're holding her...
如果你现在控制住了她
..If Taylor is with you now,
如果泰勒跟你在一起
I'm begging you, let her come home to me.
我求你了 让她回到我身边来吧
I miss her so, so much.
我好想她
If you're watching this, Tay...
如果你在看这个 泰
we love you, princess... we all love you...
我们爱你 小公主 我们都爱你
And there is nothing,
没有任何事
nothing on this planet that we can't work out...
是我们无法想办法解决的
..As long as you're safe.
只要你安全就好
Tay...
泰
..We've been best friends forever
我们一直是最好的朋友
and we're always there for each other.
我们总在对方身边相互支持着
And I miss you so...much.
我真的 好想你
I have done for ages.
我们做了这么多年的朋友
There's loads I want to tell you.
我有好多话想告诉你
But we just need you back first.
但我们需要你先回来
People really love you, Tay.
大家真的很爱你 泰
More people than you know
爱你的人比你想象的要多
and more than you know.
爱的程度也比你想象得深
She's loved, so don't hurt her.
我们都爱她 求你别伤害她
Please, just don't hurt her...
求你了 别伤害她
Sean?
肖恩
I'm dropping off the shopping and the ironing.
我把买♥♥的东西和熨的衣服送过来
Are you home?
你在家吗
I would have been earlier
我原本可以早些来的
but Gabby was late coming out of school again.
但是加比放学又晚了
You are home.
你真的在家呢
Do eight-years-old have boyfriend?
8岁小孩会有男朋友吗
Is that even allowed?
那样是被允许的吗
I don't want to think about it.
我都不想去想这事
What is it about the dishwasher that baffles you, Sean?
你到底是怎么不会用洗碗机啊 肖恩
OK, now, I don't have time to make food for you tonight...
好吧 我今晚没时间给你做饭了
..So you'll have to make do with a microwave.
所以你只能凑合着用微波炉热点东西吃了
But I'm making curry at home.
但我在家做了咖喱饭
And I always make too much,
我总是会做很多
so maybe tomorrow I can bring you some.
或许明天我可以给你带一些过来
Would you like that?
你想吃吗
You could at least take off your coat.
你至少该把外套脱了吧
Shall I make a hot drink?
需要我帮你做杯热饮吗
She lied.
她撒谎了
Everybody lies, Sean.
每个人都会撒谎的 肖恩
I don't.
我就不会
Well, everybody except you.
除了你
And you.
你也不会
Yeah, but I lie twice as much to everybody else
好吧 但我面对别人时会撒双倍的谎
to make up for when I'm with you.
以弥补面对你时的直言不讳
Does it have to be the airing cupboard?
你非得待在风干机这里吗
They er...want me out.
他们想逼我退出
They need you.
他们需要你
What if they don't?
如果他们不需要呢
This girl you were looking for, you didn't find her?
你之前在找的那个女孩 最后没找到吗
She is the only thing that matters to you, Sean.
她才是唯一对你重要的东西 肖恩
And you know that.
你是很清楚这一点的
Hello? Er...Mr Stone there?
喂 斯通先生在吗
Yes...this is Sean's phone.
是的 这是肖恩的手♥机♥
It's David. Mr...
=我是大卫 -你是...
David. Davide?
大卫 大卫是吗
Just a second, Davide. Right.
稍等一下 大卫 好的
He... he's back.
他 他来了
Yes? Hello, Mr Stone.
什么事 你好 斯通先生
You er..called about one of our cars.
你之前打电♥话♥询问我们公♥司♥的一辆车
Lease car.
租的车
That will be a grey Compact, registration SG08 WKX.
那是辆灰色小轿车 注册号♥是SG08 WKX
Is that the one? The Focus, yes.
是这辆吗 福克斯车 没错
Here we are, grey Ford Focus SG08 WKX.
好的 灰色福特福克斯SG08 WKX
Leased to Servius Security.
租给了塞尔威斯安保公♥司♥
What?
什么
Servius Security.
塞尔威斯安保公♥司♥
Servius Security? That's right.
塞尔威斯安保公♥司♥ 没错
I'll get the details up for you.
我等下把相关细节发给你
I can tell you that, yes, that car is definitely one of ours.
我可以告诉你 那辆车绝对是我们的
Yes, I told you that. So who was driving it this lunchtime?
是的 我跟你说了 午餐时间是谁在开
That I don't know. It's a pool car
那我就不知道了 那是辆公用的车
剧集 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表