剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
and never come back.
再也不回来了
Morana's a genius.
莫拉娜是个天才
It was all my idea, though.
不过 那都是我的主意
I... Leave it, Striga.
我... 别说了 斯崔格
Say it. Morana's a genius.
说一遍 莫拉娜是个天才
It was still my idea.
都是我的主意
Your idea was the equivalent
你的主意相当于
of the village idiot walking in here and saying,
一个村野白♥痴♥走进来说
"I think we should be able to light fires by punching a fish."
"我觉得我们可以通过揍一条鱼来点火"
It basically made no sense and Morana made it work anyway.
根本说不通 而莫拉娜还是做到了
For God's sake.
我的天啊
Striga, she knows.
斯崔格 她知道
I certainly do not.
我当然不知道
Yes, you do.
不 你知道
How could you know that?
你怎么可能知道
I am a genius.
我是天才
You're all brilliant. Stop bickering.
你们都是天才 别争了
What's he doing here?
他来这里干什么
Lenore, this is our room.
丽诺尔 这是我们的房♥间
We don't even let the guards in here.
连守卫都不能进来
You wanted Hector's help. So,
你们想让赫克托帮忙 所以
Hector gets to sit with us sometimes.
赫克托偶尔可以与我们同席
Catch.
接着
What's this?
这是什么
Well, we have a few vampire magicians here.
我们这里有几位吸血鬼魔法师
I had one of them make those.
我让其中一位做的
I also borrowed that book from him.
我还借了他的书
The blacksmith magician. Brave choice.
那个铁匠魔法师 勇敢之选
Striga almost had him staked out in the sunlight over Christmas
圣诞期间 斯崔格差点把他放在阳光下暴晒
after he melted down her old armor
因为他熔了她的旧盔甲
to make himself new feet.
想给自己做一双新脚
That's him, lovely old man. Strange twitch.
就是他 可爱的老头 不停地抽搐
These are slave rings.
这是奴隶戒指
One of them found its way on to Hector's hand
其中一个到了赫克托手上
while he was swearing his loyalty to me.
就在他发誓效忠我的时候
Excuse me?
什么
Yes. He was inside me at the time.
是的 当时他正在我体内
So, as you know, when Hector forges a night creature,
那 你们都知道 赫克托锻造的黑暗生物
they are loyal to him.
效忠于他
But now!
但是现在
He is bound to me through the spell on these rings.
戒指上的咒语 把他和我绑在了一起
When he makes a night creature, they're loyal to him,
当他锻造的黑暗生物时 它们效忠于他
and he swore loyalty to me, so they're loyal to me, too.
而他效忠于我 所以它们也效忠于我
All these rings are linked.
所有这些戒指都是相连的
Wear the ring, and his night creatures will be loyal to you, too.
戴上戒指 他的黑暗生物也会效忠于你们
And if Hector ever tries to harm us, or take it off, or run away,
如果赫克托试图伤害我们 或者摘掉戒指或试图逃跑
his ring will cause him so much pain
他的戒指会引发巨痛
that he'll think he shat out his own heart.
让他以为自己的心脏快掉出来了
Problem solved!
问题解决了
Bloody hell.
我的天
In return, we're going to convert one of the old outbuildings for him to live in.
作为回报 我们要改造一栋旧楼让他住进去
We're going to make it nice.
一定要装饰得好看些
He's going to live just as well as we do,
他要和我们活得一样舒服
and he's going to have freedom of the castle.
在城♥堡♥里自♥由♥通行
I don't think so.
我看不行
I do. He gets something back from this.
我看行 他总要有所回报
He gets a comfortable life. He gets to feel safe.
他会拥有舒适的生活和安全感
Do I get to... Morana will...
我能不能… 莫拉娜会...
Shush. The real people are talking.
嘘 大人们在说话
Morana will make the arrangements.
莫拉娜会负责安排的
Striga will organize the forging.
斯崔格组织锻造
Carmilla will agree to all this and live with it.
卡米拉必须同意这一切并忍♥气吞声
I'm not a genius. She is.
我不是天才 她才是
The vampire sister had her own scheme all along.
这位吸血鬼姐妹一直都有自己的诡计
My God.
我的天
You adopted him!
你收养了他
Carmilla.
卡米拉
All right. Fine.
好吧 好了
And the house will need a really big bed.
他的住处需要一张很大的床
It turns out he's actually fairly good at sex,
没想到他还是个性♥爱♥高手
and I want to train him.
我想培养他
Get away from me. Uck, seriously.
走开 真的
Please leave now.
快走开
I don't think I needed that information?
我不需要知道这个
Byebye. Did I need to know that?
再见 我需要知道那个吗
You tricked me and made me your slave.
你耍了我 把我变成了你的奴隶
I did no such thing.
没有的事
You made me a slave.
你把我变成了奴隶
My life is over!
我的人生结束了
Your life is saved, Hector.
你的命得救了 赫克托
And I gave you what you always really needed.
我给了你一直以来真正需要的东西
I made you into my pet.
我把你变成了我的宠物
This could not have gone more wrong.
真是大错特错了
What happened?
这到底是怎么了
We've spent a couple of months living your life.
我们花了几个月时间过你的生活
Adventures and victories.
充满冒险和胜利
And now, we're living my life.
现在 该过我的生活了
Well.
好吧
I suppose I could've put up big signs all over the place.
我想 我应该在所有地方都竖起大牌子
Do not enter. Danger of death.
"严禁进入 有生命危险
Abandon all hope.
放弃一切希望"
That sort of thing.
诸如此类的
But this seemed to work well enough
不过 对于死去的老爸来说
for dead old dad.
这样似乎也够了
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表