剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
Their forces now match my men-at-arms.
他们现在的力量可以匹敌我的武装
All of the town, and their capabilities, are known to the prior.
整个镇子的情况及其能力 修道院了如指掌
You have the advantage of anonymity.
而你们有匿名的优势
I'm not looking at you, Sypha.
我不会看你的 赛珐
You're going to.
你会的
Nope.
不会
You like looking at me.
你喜欢看我
I'm not going to.
我不看
Because if you do,
因为你一看
you'll crack like an egg.
你就会忍♥不住答应
Yes.
对
Well, at least he offered to pay our rent while we're here.
至少他愿意提供我们在这里的房♥租
Ha ha! Investigators!
哈哈 当调查员了
I have brandy. You know brandy?
我有白兰地 你知道白兰地吗
Fire and wine. Do you partake of alcohol?
火与酒 你喝酒吗
I do not.
不喝
Ah, thought so. Muslim?
我想也是 穆♥斯♥林♥吗
Sufi.
苏菲派
The spinning-around kind or the self-flagellating kind?
跳舞那种还是自挞那种
The latter. Or, I was.
后者 或者说…曾经是
Well, I imagine it hurts. You can't be blamed for stopping.
我猜 一定很痛吧 怪不得你停下来
It's not pain as you understand it.
不是你理解的那种痛
I've been hit by people. It's not the same thing, at all.
我被人打过 完全是两码事
It brings clarity.
疼痛能让脑子清晰
It stills the body and frees the mind to focus.
能使身体沉静 精神集中
So why did you stop?
那你为什么停下来
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm too angry. I cannot find myself.
我太愤怒了 我无法找到自己
I cannot pray. I cannot see God.
无法祷告 无法见到真♥主♥
Tell me the story, Isaac.
告诉我你的故事 艾萨克
The night is long, and sailors like stories.
长夜漫漫 水手最喜欢听故事
I was a member of Dracula's court.
我曾是德古拉宫廷的一员
Dracula?
德古拉
Oh, this should be good.
这个故事一定很精彩
Dracula the Vampire King?
吸血鬼之王德古拉吗
Dracula, who wants to kill everyone in Wallachia?
想杀光瓦拉吉亚所有人的那个德古拉吗
Everyone in the world. All the humans.
他想杀过全世界所有人 所有的人类
Including you?
包括你在内吗
I assumed that eventually this would include me, yes.
我猜最后也会包括我 没错
So working for Dracula was like suicide, the long way round?
那 为德古拉效力就像长路漫漫的自杀喽
Perhaps.
或许吧
I find the human race worthless,
我发现人类毫无价值
and I suspect a fresh start would be good for the world.
而且我猜重新开始对世界有益
Present company excepted, of course?
当然了 在座者除外
So, you were planning on killin' everyone in the world.
这么说 你打算杀光世界上所有人
I knew you wouldn't be boring.
我就知道你不会是无聊的人
I cannot, however, fail to note that I am still here.
但我无法忽视的是 我还活生生坐在这里
And you're not in Wallachia. What happened?
而你也没在瓦拉吉亚 怎么回事
His castle was attacked.
他的城♥堡♥遭到了袭击
Dracula threw me to the desert through a magic mirror.
德古拉用魔镜把我扔到了沙漠里
To save my life.
救了我的命
That doesn't sound like someone who wants to kill all the people of the Earth.
听上去可不像想要杀光全人类的吸血鬼
He was confused. He was grieving.
他糊涂了 他很悲痛
There were other vampires conspiring against him.
还有其他吸血鬼密谋反对他
And they were aided by the other human in the court.
而且得到了宫廷中另一个人类的襄助
He was certainly confused. And also betrayed.
他显然是糊涂了 而且被背叛了
You just can't get the staff any more. Believe me, I know.
现在已经找不到可信的手下了 相信我 我深有体会
You should talk to some of the freaks I have on my crew.
你跟我船上的古怪船员谈谈就懂了
And now you're sailing back to Europe to find Dracula?
所以 现在你要航行回欧洲找德古拉吗
I believe he is dead.
我相信他已经死了
I have other reasons to return.
我回去是有其他原因的
I was given this by a man in Tunis.
这是突尼斯的一个男人送我的
It showed me
它让我看到
that the other human in the court is being kept prisoner
宫廷中另外那个人类
by one of the vampires who schemed against Dracula.
正被一个密谋反抗德古拉的吸血鬼囚禁着
That's a nice gift, though.
这真是一份厚礼
The man who gave it to me said
送我的人说 作为交换
it was in exchange for saving him from Hell when he died.
我得在他死后从地狱里救他出来
After which, the men-at-arms of Tunis attempted to drive us out,
之后突尼斯的武装人员 想把我们赶出去
because they were full of hatred and fear, like all people.
因为他们像所有人一样 充满仇恨和恐惧
Did he laugh when he said it?
他说的时候笑了吗
He did, actually.
确实 笑了
Then it was a gift.
那这就是送你的
I mean, can you save people from Hell?
我是说 你能从地狱救人吗
I am a forgemaster.
我是锻造师
I can take demons from Hell, and install them in dead bodies on Earth.
我能把地狱中的恶魔 安置在人类的尸体上
That's quite a trick.
真是个不错的特技
It is a skill, learned over many years.
是多年所学的技能
Vampires cannot do it. It requires a human connection.
吸血鬼做不到 这技能需要人类的感情
Why? Vampires can learn magic.
为什么 吸血鬼也能学魔法
Not this magic.
这种魔法不行
Hell is populated by humans who went against the will of God.
地狱中充斥着违背上帝旨意的人类
But the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him,
愿先知穆♥罕♥默♥德♥平安 他说…
says that one day Hell will be emptied
总有一天地狱会空无一人
and its doors will rattle in the wind.
地狱之门会在风中摇摇欲坠
Through my hand, God lifts the damned from Hell in his mercy
上帝通过我的手 怜悯地把罪恶之人从地狱中解脱出来
to enact their penance on the Earth as my soldiers.
让他们在人间做我的士兵来赎罪
That's...
那…
I thought I'd heard every story, but that's new to me.
我还以为我听遍了所有故事 这个倒是新鲜
And you learned how to do this.
你学会了这项技能
I did.
是的
And other things, too, I'll mark.
还有其他技能
I have some other skills.
我是有一些其他技能
And now you sail to Europe,
现在你要航行到欧洲
to exact revenge on the people who betrayed your Dracula?
去报复出♥卖♥♥♥德古拉之人
I do.
是的
Where will you go?
你要去哪里
Styria, home to Carmilla, who rules that region.
施第里尔 卡米拉的家 她统治着那片地区
And then what?
然后呢
What?
什么然后
Well, after you've had your blood. What will you do then?
血债血偿之后 你要做什么
Take up your Dracula's cause and kill all the people in the world?
继承德古拉的事业 杀光世界上所有人吗
I might.
有可能
Have you ever heard this maxim?
你听过这句箴言吗
"If you don't have your own story, you become part of someone else's."
"如果你没有自己的故事 就会成为别人的故事"
I have not.
没听过
That's because I invented it. You're welcome.
因为这句话是我创造的 不用谢
You saw that I have a knife, right?
你看见了我有一把刀 对吧
Hear me out.
听我说完
Why live out a dead vampire's story when you have your own story to tell?
你可以书写自己的故事 何必要活在一个死掉的吸血鬼的故事里呢
Dracula's "story," as you put it, is right and good.
德古拉的故事正确而精彩
The human race is poisonous and corrupt
人类是有毒而且腐♥败♥
and should be wiped off the world.
应该从世界上灭绝
And yet yesterday, a man gave you a gift and made a joke.
可是昨天 有个人送了你一份礼并开了个玩笑
But all you really remember
而你却只记得
is the port authority trying to run you and your beasties out of town.
试图把你和野兽们赶出城的港务官
Do you deny our species is cruel, Captain?
你否认我们人类很残忍♥吗 船长
No.
不
I've been cruel.
我一直很残忍♥
It's a cruel world.
这是个残忍♥的世界
Maybe we do all deserve to die.
也许我们都该死
But maybe we could be better, too.
但也许我们也可以做得更好
If you kill us all, you end human cruelty, yes.
如果你杀光所有人 确实能结束人类的残忍♥
But you end human kindness, too.
但也结束了人类的善良
No more jokes. No more gifts. No more surprises.
再也没有玩笑 礼物 和惊喜了
Why would a man with all your fantastic knowledge
你拥有如此多神奇的知识…
not use it to teach people how to be kind?
何不用它教会人类如何善良呢
What?
什么
Revenge is good. Bastards need punishing.
复仇是好事 坏人需要受到惩罚
But after you win, and you control their region,
但你打赢并控制他们的地区后
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表