剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
第三季 第10集
恶魔城
Where is it?
在哪里
If I have to call you "Sir," I am going to give up
如果我得尊称你为"大人" 那我就放弃计划
and live in a ghost town with a mad magician woman
去和那个可能会在我睡着时吃掉我的眼睛的
who will probably eat my eyes while I sleep.
发疯的女魔法师住在鬼城里
I may have been on my own too long.
我可能独居得太久了
No more destruction. No more fires.
停止破坏 停止放火
Kill the people, but leave the city standing.
杀光所有人 但要保住这座城
Tell the others.
传令下去
Perhaps others will occupy this city one day.
也许将来会有其他人占领这座城
Or, perhaps, it will become a monument.
又或者 它会变成一处古迹
Another hopeful idea
又一个死在睡梦中的
that died in its sleep.
满怀希望的想法
It's a beautiful night.
多美好的夜晚啊
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西
Well, that is, very probably, actually, Hell.
很可能就是真正的地狱
And how would you know that?
你怎么知道
One terrible night with the King of Bohemia
我和波西米亚国王相处过一个可怕的夜晚
and a bag of something that turned out not to be opium.
还吸食了一袋不是鸦♥片♥的东西
We really don't have time for the story.
真的来不及讲故事了
Can you close that door into Hell?
你能关上通往地狱的门吗
Well, not easily.
不容易
But, I will try.
但我愿意试试
Sypha, do you have my back?
赛珐 你会力挺我吗
Always.
一如既往
How is this thing still standing?
这东西怎么还不死
Because it's been filled with the souls of the recently murdered.
因为它聚集着最近被杀的人的灵魂
So, I'm going to have to kill it several times over?
所以 我要多杀几次才行吗
And they say there's nothing fun to do in villages at night.
他们还说村里的晚上没什么消遣
Sala, you fuck.
萨拉 你这个混♥蛋♥
You're fast.
动作很快啊
You have bested me. Well done.
你击败我了 好样的
But you may not win the war.
但你可能赢不了这场仗
My men are everywhere.
到处都是我的人
It's over.
结束了
You're already dead.
你已经死了
Let go!
放手
Sala.
萨拉
Take the back field into the woods.
你穿过后方的空地进入树林
Go right at the fork and over the creek until you reach the apple tree.
在小路的岔路口向右走 越过小河 直到看见一棵苹果树
Stand in front of it.
站在那棵树前
You will see your path to safety.
你就会看到安全之路
Why? Why would you tell me this?
为什么 为什么告诉我这个
It turns out that you
到头来
were the better judge of all things.
你的判断力比我更好
Run, Sala!
快跑 萨拉
I can't get hold of it.
我撑不住了
Damn it.
该死
Damn you!
你这该死的东西
All this to bring back Vlad bloody Tepes?
这一切都是为了复活该死的弗拉德·特佩斯吗
All this death and horror for that leech?
所有的死亡和恐怖都是为了那个吸血鬼吗
Yes. All this.
没错 这一切
All the strength you gathered
你们屠♥杀♥整个镇子
from murdering a town and drinking its soul.
吸食他们的灵魂 就是为了聚集力量
I can't move the window in the corridor.
我不能移♥动♥回廊里的窗口
But, you can!
但是你能
Show me what I want to see, you fucking bastard!
现出我想看的东西 你这该死的杂种
He really is a magician.
他果然是魔法师
Show me!
给我看
Belmont! Kill it!
贝尔蒙特 杀了它
I'm closing the Corridor!
我要关闭回廊了
Get out now!
快出去
Thank you!
谢谢
Thank you both!
谢谢你们两位
I'll see you again!
后会有期
What's happening?
怎么回事
You've been lying to us.
你一直在骗我们
I have not.
我没有
You have.
你有
Because everybody lies to us.
因为所有人都欺骗我们
Everybody hides things from us.
所有人都对我们有所隐瞒
You won't help us. Because nobody helps us.
你不会帮我们的 因为没人会帮我们
We will work out how to move this castle.
我们会搞清楚怎么移♥动♥这座城♥堡♥
We will find all your secrets.
我们会弄清你所有的秘密
We will use them to build our own empire.
然后用它们建造自己的帝国
I gave you everything.
我把一切都给了你们
No, you didn't. Nobody does.
不 才没有 没人会那么做
We have been lied to and cheated across half the world.
半个世界的人都在欺骗我们
Do you expect us to believe you're different?
你指望我们会相信你不一样吗
I tried to be.
我尽力了
You haven't taught us magic. You won't move the castle.
你还没教我们魔法 你不会移♥动♥城♥堡♥
You're just like all the others.
你和其他人没什么两样
Please. I know your lives have been hard.
拜托 我知道你们吃尽了苦头
But the world is not against you.
但并非全世界都与你们为敌
I am not against you.
我不与你们为敌
Of course you're not.
你当然不是了
You're already dead.
因为你已经死了
I told you my father didn't like magical weapons.
我告诉过你们 我父亲不喜欢魔法武器
I did not say I didn't use them.
但我没说我没用过它们
I never lied to you.
我从没骗过你们
I've killed Sala.
我杀了萨拉
Where is he?
他在哪里
Take the back field into the woods.
你穿过后方的空地进入树林
Go right at the fork in the path.
在小路的岔路口向右走
You'll find him.
就会找到他
Find me my knife.
把我的刀给我
Why?
为什么
Because, I'm going to wait for that bastard in hell
因为 我要在地狱等那个混♥蛋♥
and kill him all over again when he arrives.
等他来了 我要再杀他一次
Burn my house down.
烧掉我的房♥子
What's all that
他身下
under him?
都是些什么啊
This thing's been used a lot.
这陷阱使用得很频繁
What are those small bones?
那些小骨头是什么的
Animals?
动物吗
He asked me to burn it down.
他让我烧掉房♥子
It's actually still standing.
房♥子还撑得住呢
Should we burn down one of the few buildings left?
我们该不该烧掉仅存的房♥屋之一呢
It was his last request.
那是他的临终遗愿
You know what?
你知道吗
Let's go in.
进去看看吧
I just want to know what's behind that door.
我只想知道那扇门后面是什么
That doesn't seem right.
这样不太对
Come on. This guy was so organized.
来吧 这家伙做事井井有条
There may be something the survivors could really use.
里面也许有一些幸存者能用上的东西
Here, every little story is a huge thing.
这里的每个小故事都影响巨大
A farming accident. A sickness.
农牧事故 疾病
A lost child.
迷路的孩子
I have to say,
不得不说
running a town does not sound like it's fun.
听上去管理小镇可一点也好玩
It has its little pleasures.
其中自有它的小乐趣
The scraps of clothing in the pit.
坑里的衣服碎片
The small bones.
小骨头
Yeah.
对
He said he killed Sala.
他说是他杀了萨拉
Yeah.
对
It was his pit.
那是他挖的坑
He was the Judge.
他是法官
And he found his little pleasures.
他找到了自己的小乐趣
I want to leave here, now,
我想离开这里 现在就走
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表