剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
An empire ruled by four women.
四个女人统治的帝国
Vampires and sisters.
吸血鬼和姐♥妹♥们♥
Vampires and sisters,
吸血鬼和姐♥妹♥们♥
we have a scheme!
我们有个诡计
They may be crazy, but they're careful.
他们可能疯了 但是很谨慎
Time to play the game.
是时候玩游戏了
Be masterly, young man.
高明一点 年轻人
Prior Sala!
萨拉院长
I thank you again for this opportunity
再次感谢你给我机会
and this insight into your fascinating new philosophy.
深入了解你迷人的新理念
I wish you'd stop talking to me like I'm insane,
希望你别再像对疯子说话一样对我说话了
Saint Germain.
圣日耳曼
It's not like I am some demented child
我又不是痴呆的孩子
that will wet itself
只有你不停地夸赞我
if you stop patting me on the head.
才不会尿裤子
Oh, well, um, I'm... sorry?
噢 那我...道歉
Don't be sorry.
别道歉
Just be better.
改掉就好
Yes. Of course. Um... thank you.
嗯 当然...谢谢
Lovely... place.
很棒的...地方
Quite lovely.
相当棒
This suffices.
这就够了
This is part of the library. You can start here.
这是图书馆的一部分 你可以从这里开始
Very original shelving method.
非常原始的搁置方式啊
Yes, well...
嗯 这个嘛...
in the grand scheme of things, they no longer seemed necessary.
从大局来看 它们似乎没什么用了
But you persuaded me
但你让我相信
that there may yet be something of worth in them.
这里面或许有一些有价值的东西
So... have at it.
所以...开始吧
Might I point out that your wall hanging is crooked?
我想说 你们的挂像是歪的
It got knocked askew when our visitor arrived.
访客来的时候把它撞歪了
It's not something we give too much thought to.
我们不把这种事放心上
He may even be pointing in the right direction now.
他现在有可能反而指对方向了
Towards Hell.
指向地狱
Where the night creature came from. Your "visitor."
那个黑暗生物 也就是你们的"访客"来的地方
Why do we call them "night creatures,"
我们为何叫它们黑暗生物
Saint Germain?
圣日耳曼
Well, because...
因为...
they only come at night, I suppose.
它们只在夜间出没 应该是吧
Or it's a simple translation of a very long Prussian word.
或者这只是从一个冗长的普鲁士词简单翻译过来的
But they bring light.
但它们能带来光明
The very name Lucifer means "light-bringer."
"路西法"这名字 就是"光明使者"的意思
Have you stopped believing in God, Prior?
你不信上帝了吗 院长
Not at all.
完全不是
God created everything.
上帝创造了一切
God created Hell.
上帝创造了地狱
If God is perfect,
如果上帝是完美的
then causing Lucifer to go to Hell is his plan.
那让路西法下地狱也是他的计划
The wisdom of Hell and its night creatures
地狱的智慧和那里的黑暗生物
is God's wisdom.
就是上帝的智慧
Don't you see how it all begins to make a terrible sense?
你难道看不出来 这一切都能说得通了吗
It is indeed fascinating.
确实令人着迷
Tell me...
告诉我...
how did you arrive at that symbol to identify yourselves?
你们怎么会选择这个标志象征自己
This?
这个吗
Those of us who bore witness to the visitor wear it
我们这些见证了访客的僧侣都佩戴它
because he gave it to us.
因为是他给我们的
Do you know what it means?
你知道它是什么意思吗
It is his mark. No, Sala.
这是他的印记 不 萨拉
It's the alchemical sign for sulphur.
这是硫磺的炼金术符号♥
Used by philosophers to denote Hell.
哲学家用它来象征地狱
We wear the mark of Hell?
我们佩戴的是地狱的标志吗
Yes.
是的
Magnificent!
了不起
Indeed.
是啊
You are a wise man, Saint Germain.
你是个智慧之人 圣日耳曼
I confess I had doubts about you.
我承认我怀疑过你
But I stand delighted that you would bring us your knowledge.
但我很高兴你能把你的知识带给我们
Please! Begin!
拜托 开始吧
Find us more treasure
给我们找到更多宝藏
that we may increase our knowledge of the true way of things.
以便我们增长对事物真♥相♥的了解
You will be brought bread and wine shortly.
一会给你送面包和葡萄酒来
But please...
但是...
restrict yourself to this hall for the moment.
请你暂时留在这个厅
Much work goes on elsewhere,
其他地方工作繁忙
and I would not have it disturbed.
我不希望任何人打扰
Yes? Yes.
好吗 好的
Of course. This hall only... for the moment.
当然 我暂时...只在这个厅
Excellent.
非常好
What are we doing?
我们在干什么
We are gathering information.
我们在收集信息
Understanding the territory.
了解地形
You sound like a burglar.
你听起来像个盗贼
I'm a drifter, Sypha.
我是个流浪汉 赛珐
I can't roll up in a cute little wagon
我不能穿着古雅的传颂者长袍
in my quaint speaker robes and get alms from the locals.
驾着可爱的小马车寻求当地人的救济
Course I've been a burglar.
我当然当过盗贼
We could just ask people some questions.
我们可以只是问他们几个问题
Hey.
喂
Oh, good.
这下好了
Oh, good! Hello!
真好 你好
Move away.
走开
Gladly!
没问题
I just have a few questions for you.
我只想问你几个小问题
Nobody comes near our home. Move.
谁也不能靠近我们家 走开
Calm down.
冷静点
We are visitors to your lovely town.
我们是这个可爱小镇的访客
There was only one... Visitor.
这里只有一位...访客
OK... we are travelers,
好吧...我们是旅行者
pausing here for a few days.
在这里逗留几日
And my idiot servant here, and I,
我和我的傻仆人不禁留意到
couldn't help but notice your pretty priory...
你们漂亮的修道院...
and...
还有…
your armband.
你的袖标
I hadn't gotten a close look at that before.
我都没仔细看过
Enough. Move away.
够了 走开
We protect this place.
我们保护这地方
From what?
是怕什么吗
Prying eyes.
窥探的眼睛
Anyone who tries to interfere.
任何试图干涉我们的人
Anyone who gets in the way of the work.
任何阻拦我们工作的人
Do you know what the sign on your arm is?
你知道手臂上的标志是什么吗
The Visitor gave it to us.
访客给我们的
What's the work? What are you doing in there?
是什么工作 你们在里面做什么
No more.
别再问了
You're new here.
你们是新来的
So, in the interests of a quiet life,
所以 为了安静的生活
I'll give you this one chance.
我这次放过你们
Everyone here knows not to approach the priory.
这里的每个人都知道不能靠近修道院
Everyone here knows not to ask questions.
每个人都知道 不能提问
You leave us alone.
别打扰我们
We have work to do.
我们有工作要忙
Fine.
好
Thank you very much for your kindness.
非常感谢你的善意
Have your whip ready.
准备好你的鞭子
Just one more thing.
还有一件事
Speakers tend to be natural prey in towns,
传颂者往往会成为镇上天生的猎物
because we don't carry weapons.
因为我们不携带武器
So we all learn how to spot when someone's concealing a knife.
因此我们都掌握了发现别人藏刀的技能
Don't you think monks wearing a magic sign for Hell
你们不觉得 僧侣佩戴着神奇的地狱的标志
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表