剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
第三季 第6集
恶魔城
Well, look at you. Almost human.
哇噢 看看 你几乎要恢复人样了
There. Upright on your hind legs and everything.
好了 用后腿慢慢站起来
Thank you.
谢谢
It's nice to be dressed again, but... But?
能穿戴整齐挺好的 但是… 但是什么
The thing about moving right now
现在能动起来 让我觉得
is that I think it'll feel nice when I stop doing it.
不动的时候感觉会挺好
Oh. You didn't want to go for a walk, then?
这么说 你不想去走走了
What? Well, I could hardly take you for a walk
什么 你赤身裸体的
with your bits flapping around in the open air, could I?
我可没法带你出去散步 对吧
A bird might think your penis was a twig and fly off with it.
鸟会把你的鸡鸡当小树枝给叼着飞走的
Yes. Well.
是啊 这个…
Oh, come on. A little smile won't kill you.
行了 笑一笑又不会死
Good boy.
真乖
Now then, would you like to go for a walk?
那么 愿意去散个步吗
Bit of fresh air in the starlight?
呼吸点新鲜空气 享受下星光
I think I would, yes.
应该愿意吧 好
Good.
那就好
Sadly, there's a condition.
不过 有个条件
Not my idea. Striga insisted.
不是我的主意 斯崔格一定要这样
It should be quite comfortable. She just wanted a little extra security.
应该挺舒服的 她只是想要多点保障
You're ten times stronger than I am, Lenore.
你比我强壮十倍 丽诺尔
Striga pointed out that you're a magician.
斯崔格说了 你是魔法师
And you do want to go for a walk, so...
而且你确实想出去走走 所以...
would you mind?
可以吗
Fine.
好吧
Good boy.
真乖
Walkies!
出发
Mm. It's a lovely night, don't you think?
今晚天气真好 不是吗
It's a bloody chilly night. It was warmer in my cell.
晚上冷得要命 牢房♥里还暖和些
That's because we channel waste heat around the castle with pipes.
那是因为我们用管道 给城♥堡♥周围供应废热
Really? Even to the cells?
是吗 牢房♥也供应吗
I keep telling you. We're not monsters.
我说了好多次 我们不是魔鬼
Dracula's castle moved heat around with pipes.
德古拉的城♥堡♥也用管道输送热量
Is that vampire magic?
那是吸血鬼魔法吗
Actually, just science. Centuries old.
事实上 那只是运用科学 用了几百年了
The thing is, Hector, humans forget things and vampires don't.
其实 赫克特 是人类很健忘而已 而吸血鬼什么都不忘
You have a lot to learn.
你要学的还有很多
And will I get the chance to?
我有机会学吗
So dramatic.
别这么得寸进尺
Relax and enjoy the night.
放松 享受这夜晚
Daylight can be nice, too.
白天也可以很美好
I'll take your word for it.
我相信你的话
You don't remember daylight?
你不记得白天了吗
Never much cared for it. I was always a night person.
本来就不太喜欢 我一直都昼伏夜出
You might be missing something, you know. Only coming out at night.
只在晚上出来 你会错过许多的 你知道吗
Oh, I don't think so. Just look.
这我可不敢苟同 看
I can't see how the sun would improve this view.
我不觉得太阳能创造出比这更美的景色
All right. I admit it.
好吧 我承认
That's fantastic.
这很美
See? It's not so bad here, is it?
看到没 这里不错 对吧
I could do without this.
真不想戴这个
Does it hurt?
疼吗
No. It just reminds me of the last time someone put a collar on me.
不疼 只是让我想起之前也有人给我戴颈圈
In Braila?
在布勒伊拉吗
When Carmilla almost killed me.
那时卡米拉差点把我杀死
Well, she does have a temper.
她确实脾气不好
But she would never have meant to kill you.
不过她绝对不会想杀你
No.
不
Because she needs me to be her forgemaster slave.
因为她需要我当她的锻造师奴隶
No, because if she'd meant to kill you, you would quite simply be dead.
不是 如果她向杀你 你早就死了
And if she'd meant to torture you,
而且如果她真要折磨你
you would have arrived here
你来的时候
carrying your guts in both hands with a spike up your arse.
内脏会挂在手上 屁♥眼♥里还会扎着一根长钉呢
I suppose that's true.
大概是吧
I mean, I can see her doing it. In nightmares and such.
我在噩梦里会梦到她那么折磨我
She does have a temper, but she's logical.
虽然她脾气不好 但她有头脑
She never lets it run away with her to the point of, oh, I don't know,
她决不会被脾气冲昏头脑
condemning the entire human race to death?
到那种灭绝全人类的地步吧
Just a recent example
我只是举个最近发生的例子
of what being genuinely insane with murderous rage looks like.
说明一下真正疯狂的凶残狂怒是什么样子的
All right.
好吧
You may not have been treated like a boy king on your way here,
虽然你在路上受到的待遇不是很好
but you did show up alive.
但至少活着到这里了
Might have been nice, though.
这也挺好的
Have you considered that you're only alive
你有没有想到过 你还活着
because you listened to Carmilla back in Dracula's castle?
只是因为在德古拉伯爵的城♥堡♥里 你听了卡米拉的话
I hadn't. She tricked me.
没有 是她骗了我
I don't think she did.
我觉得她没骗你
I think she made complete sense to you, and you felt guilty,
我觉得你完全能明白她 你感到很内疚
understandably, about how it all played out.
因为事情会发展到那样的地步
She made me betray Dracula.
是她逼我背叛德古拉的
No, she didn't.
不 她没有
She showed you the old man was insane,
她让你看到那老人家疯了
and she saved you from the consequences.
并且把你从后果中拯救了出来
Nobody here wants to harm you.
这里没有人想要害你
We just don't quite trust you yet.
我们只是还不太信任你
Trust me? You did try to hurt me, Hector.
信任我 你确实试图伤害过我 赫克特
What's she saying about me?
不知她在说我什么呢
Lenore is saying you're a mean, nasty woman.
丽诺尔在说你是个刻薄恶心的女人
Cheeky little tart. Is it working?
真是个无♥耻♥的小贱♥人♥ 能管用吗
Seems to be.
好像可以
Wait.
等等
Now he's complaining again about you.
他现在又在抱怨你了
And how you beat the shit out of him.
说你怎么狠揍他的
Oh, for God's sake.
饶了我吧
In hindsight, beating the shit out of him does seem like a miscalculation,
不过现在来看 把他揍个半死确实有点失策
since your scheme apparently won't work without him.
毕竟你的计划没有他不行
He needed to be cowed.
就是要吓吓他
Lenore would have had nothing to work with if he was still a happy idiot.
如果他还傻乐着 就没有丽诺尔的用武之地了
We do need the idiot, Carmilla.
我们需要傻子 卡米拉
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
But there is a problem. What?
但有个问题 什么
He can turn dead bodies into night creatures.
他能把死人变成黑暗生物
We need night creature soldiers to reinforce our military numbers.
而我们需要黑暗生物来增强我们的军事力量
That's the plan, yes.
计划是这样 没错
Where do we get that many fresh dead bodies from
从哪里搞那么多死尸呢
without reducing our feeding stock to nothing?
可不能把我们的口粮给弄没了
One thing at a time.
事情一件件解决
Lenore has to first solve this problem for us.
丽诺尔得先帮我们解决这个问题
No. This way.
不 这边
New cell.
新的牢房♥
In you go.
进去吧
Is this a trick? Am I dreaming?
这是陷阱吗 我在做梦吗
I thought you might like to be able to read.
我想着你应该挺想看书的
Pass your lead through.
把牵绳递给我
There. Good boy.
好了 真乖
The book, by the way, is some of our vampire magic.
对了 那本书上 是我们吸血鬼的一些魔法
Given your own profession,
鉴于你的职业
I had a feeling you might find it interesting.
我觉得你应该会感兴趣
Uh, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Can I see you tomorrow night?
我明晚可以见你吗
Yes...
嗯...
Uh, yes, of course.
嗯 当然可以
Thank you.
谢谢
Good night. Dream well.
晚安 好梦
What did you make of him?
你觉得他怎么样
Saint Germain?
圣日耳曼吗
I'm not sure I'd trust him as far as I could kick him,
我不是太相信他
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表