剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
Flee?
逃
You're absolutely right, Prior! Flee!
说得对 院长 就是逃
So...
那么...
why don't you tell me how many of you there are in that priory?
不如你告诉我 修道院里有多少人
You're a bit late.
你来晚了
Not as many as there used to be, but more than enough.
不像从前那么多了 但也足够了
What, have you been eating each other in there or something?
怎么 你们在里面互相残食吗
We've been leaving... for days!
一直有人离开... 已经好几天了
Just a few of us, one a day.
就我们几个人 一天出去一个
Walking to other towns, spreading the word.
走到其他城镇 传播消息
Like an infection. Like evangelists.
像感染一样 像福音传教士一样
Passing on the knowledge and the plan.
传播知识和计划
Bring Hell to this abandoned Earth.
把地狱带到这个被遗弃的世界上
This is Sala's plan?
这是萨拉的计划吗
This is our Visitor's plan.
这是我们访客的计划
He spoke to us.
他对我们说话了
We heard his voice in our heads.
我们在脑子里听见了他的声音
Since that moment,
从那一刻起
everything has been clear.
一切都无比清晰了
It really did drive them insane.
黑暗生物果然让他们疯掉了
The monks may actually be the victims here.
也许修道士们才是这里的受害人
Night creatures have magical powers. It may have distorted their minds.
黑暗生物有魔力 可能扭曲了他们的思想
They've got a night creature under the priory.
修道院地下有一个黑暗生物
They didn't kill it, they hid it.
他们没杀它 而是把它藏起来了
Wait. One second.
等等 等一下
Carry on.
继续说
The priory is in ruins.
修道院已成一片废墟
I suspect it's been deconsecrated.
我怀疑那里已经不圣洁了
There is a night creature being held on a basement level,
地下室关着一个黑暗生物
symbols drawn around it.
它周围画着符号♥
The Corridor is in that same basement.
回廊也在那个地下室
It's alive down there?
它在那里活着的吗
Yes! I didn't even get the sense that it was in pain.
是的 我都没感觉到它有痛苦
And it's proximity to the Corridor is suspicious.
而且它离回廊的距离近得可疑
I think it's waiting.
我觉得它在等待
Sala and his men are enacting some kind of plan
萨拉和他的人在制定某种计划
involving these alchemical symbols.
其中涉及这些炼金术符号♥
The same symbols we've seen?
我们见过的那些符号♥吗
Indeed! Combined!
没错 符号♥组合
There are pages missing from volumes in the priory's old library.
修道院老图书馆的书卷缺了几页
The application of alchemy is honestly f-fascinating.
炼金术的用途果真令人着迷
They completely ignored the best part of the books stored in the priory.
他们完全忽略了修道院藏书中最精彩的部分
Two persons who have gone through death and rebirth
两个经历过死亡和重生的人
can be fused into The Rebis,
可被融成同体者
the ultimate alchemical goal,
炼金术的终极目标
and they didn't even think of it... Saint Germain. Focus.
他们连想都没想过... 圣日耳曼 别跑题
Y-Yes, yes, of course.
好...好的 当然
It's just, the missed opportunity to complete alchemy itself!
只是错过了完成炼金术的机会
It could save the very world!
那能拯救全世界
Let's settle for saving this town.
先拯救这个小镇吧
Indeed. I feel as if I've been led here.
没错 我觉得我像是被引领来这里的
To find the Infinite Corridor,
就为找到无限回廊
to achieve the ultimate goal of philosophy,
实现哲学的终极目标
and to be... a hero.
而且成为... 英雄
From a discreet and respectful... distance.
从一个谨慎而恭敬的...距离
We're doomed.
我们完蛋了
We absolutely are not.
绝对没有
Sypha, translate this idiot's gibberish into actual language for me.
赛珐 请你给我翻译一下这个白♥痴♥的胡言乱语
I don't have enough information yet.
我还没掌握足够的信息
All you need to know is that the priory is desecrated
你只需要知道 修道院不再圣洁了
and they are somehow working with a living night creature
而且他们在以某种方式和一个活的黑暗生物合作
who has taught them magic.
它教会了他们魔法
Sadly, that is all entirely possible.
遗憾的是 这完全有可能
We can handle the night creature,
我们能应付那个黑暗生物
but I'd rather not wade through a small army of mad monks to get to it.
但我不想先干翻一小群疯狂的僧修道士
I'll summon my men-at-arms by stages.
我会分阶段召集我的武装
I don't want to cause alarm or give Sala warning.
我不想引起恐慌或被萨拉发现
We'll strike at sundown, when the townsfolk will be indoors.
我们在日落时进攻 到时候镇民们都在家里
Sypha and Saint Germain will need to get under the priory with me.
赛珐和圣日耳曼得跟我去修道院地下
Your people shouldn't be anywhere near that.
你的人绝对不能靠近那里
Make a hole for us, and keep the monks off our backs.
给我们挖个洞 拦住所有修道士
Do we really have time to wait for sundown?
我们真的有时间等到日落吗
This is my town. You do as I say.
这是我的镇子 你们听我指挥
We must have strategy and force of numbers.
我们必须讲战术 以人多取胜
This will be done properly.
妥善完成才行
I'll begin the preparations.
我去准备了
And, why would I be going down there with you?
话说 我为什么要跟你们一起下去
I seem to have missed that part of your epic plan.
我好像没听见你宏伟大计的那部分
Because from what you've said,
因为据你所说
there's a night creature between you and the Infinite Corridor.
你和无限回廊之间有一只黑暗生物
Yes...?
是啊...
And we may only have one chance
我们可能只有一次机会
to get you past it so you can open the Corridor.
让你通过 这样你就可以打开回廊
I'm afraid I don't understa...
我好像没太听懂...
Wait!
等等
You're... You're actually... helping me?
你是...你是在在...帮我吗
You're being... kind.
你真是...好人
All right, all right, no need to make a production out of it.
好了 好了 没必要大惊小怪
Well... I'm so sorry.
好吧...很抱歉
I'm-I'm-I'm simply not used to people being kind to me for no reason.
我只是不习惯别人无缘无故对我好
That's enough. Keep it down.
够了 小声点
We don't want anyone to hear.
别让任何人听见
He saw a man try to kick a cat once,
有一次他看到一个男人想踢一只猫
and he broke the man's leg in three places!
结果他把那个男人的腿打折了三个地方
Well, you don't do that to cats, do you?
不能随便踢猫 不是吗
Three places. I heard three cracks.
三处骨折 我听见三声
Poor bloody cat wasn't hurting anyone.
可怜的猫咪 它又没害谁
Cats just want to get on with their lives.
猫咪只想好好活着
You have shown us the truth.
你为我们展示了真♥相♥
We have listened. We have prepared.
我们听了你的话 做好了准备
We have restrained you, as you wished.
如你所愿 我们禁锢了你
We have given you time to meditate, as you asked.
也照你的意思给了你沉思的时间
God has abandoned the Earth.
上帝遗弃了这个世界
Dracula must be brought back.
德古拉必须被复活
It is what you want.
这是你的目的
It is what he who forged you would want.
也是你的锻造师的目的
We do this in the name of our Visitor,
我们以访客及其锻造师...
and his forgemaster, Isaac.
艾萨克之名这样做
When the sun goes down,
日落之时
we shall do what needs to be done.
我们就做该做之事
The armory here is beautiful.
这里的军械库很漂亮
I expected there to be more magical weapons, though.
不过 我以为会有更神奇的武器
My father was an accomplished magician.
我父亲是一位技艺高超的魔法师
He held enough power within himself
他本身力量强大
that he felt magically enhanced weapons to be unnecessary.
所以觉得魔法增强武器是不必要的
He preferred physical things to be themselves.
他喜欢让物质保持原样
Do you?
你呢
I don't have a strong opinion.
我没有强烈的观点
Magic and science are two sides of the same coin to me.
我认为魔法和科学是同一枚硬币的两面
Are you sure the castle can't be moved?
你确定城♥堡♥能移♥动♥吗
I'm sure.
确定
There's not something you're not telling us?
你没隐瞒我们什么吧
No.
没有
Would you tell us if there's something you're not telling us?
如果你对我们有所隐瞒 会告诉我们吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
It's just that...
只是...
there are parts of the castle that you avoid showing us.
城♥堡♥的某些部分 你故意不让我们看
Things you don't talk about.
有些事你从来不谈
It's a big castle.
城♥堡♥很大
Filled with centuries of material, like the Hold.
到处都是像密室这样的老建筑
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表