剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
but he's not who I thought he was on first impression.
不过 他跟我第一眼看上去的不一样
He's sad.
他很悲伤
But he's also a confidence man.
但是也是一个自信的人
But he dropped that with us.
可他把自己的秘密透露给我们了
Yeah. He did.
嗯 没错
That bothers you?
这让你很困扰吗
A little.
有一点
But you know what really bothers me?
你知道是什么在真正困扰我吗
What?
什么
That maybe he's been on his own for so long
我想也许他寂寞太久了
that he was willing to drop the front that quickly
心甘情愿地那么快卸下防备
because he that desperately needed... friends.
因为他太需要...朋友了
He's that sad. That alone.
他那么伤心 那么孤独
Suffering under that loss.
遭受了那样的损失
Remind you of someone?
是不是让你想起谁了
That's a depressing thought.
那是让人不开心的事
Yeah.
是啊
I think we should help him.
我觉得我们应该帮他
Of course, you do.
你果然这么想
It's the right thing to do.
这样做才正确
And we may need his help.
说不定我们也需要他帮忙
Did we fall out of our story into someone else's story...
我们是不是又一次走出自己的故事 走进别人的...
again?
故事里了
Silly. It's all our story.
傻瓜 全部都是我们的故事
I hope I get to live long enough to find out how it ends.
但愿我能活着看到结局
N-No...
不...
Th-This is wrong...
这样不对...
We... We shouldn't be... here.
我们…我们不该来...这里
Where are you?!
你在哪里
Are you still here?!
你还在这里吗
Please!
拜托
Tell me where you are!
告诉我你在哪里
Take my hand!
拉住我的手
Please!
拜托
Oh, God.
天啦
I'm sure there must have been a time when I had nice dreams.
我以前肯定做过好梦的
Maybe when I lived in palaces and mansions?
也许是我住在宫殿和大宅里的时候
But maybe not.
也不一定
That was all stress.
住那种地方压力太大
Doing my little dance for coins,
为了五斗米折腰
making sure I had enough for the next...
就为了能活过下个月...
month, the next year.
下一年
Never bloody easy, was it?
实在不容易 是吧
And then...
然后…
there was you.
你出现了
Did I dream when you were here?
你在这里的时候 我做梦吗
I don't know.
不知道了
I was too focused on our daylight hours.
我当时太关注我们的白日生活
I never wanted to sleep in those days.
那些日子里 我从来都不想睡觉
And now here I am again.
现在 我又成这样了
Never wanting to sleep.
根本不想睡觉
Not until I find you.
除非找到你
Not until I live in the good dream again.
除非我再次活在美梦之中
Not until you're back.
除非你回来
Where is the one who can talk well?
那个能说会道的人去哪儿了
The one with the eyes?
有眼睛的那个
I made you in Genoa.
我在热那亚造就了你
You mean... me?
你是说...我吗
I do. Sit with me a moment.
对 跟我坐一会儿
What do you wish?
你想要什么
I was curious.
我很好奇
The night is long and I've been given much to think about of late.
长夜漫漫 我最近也有很多事要考虑
May I ask a question of you?
我可以问你一个问题吗
Of course.
当然
Do you remember who you were?
你还记得自己是什么人吗下
Before you went to hell.
在你地狱之前
I...
我...
almost do.
勉强记得
It's like...
就好像...
I remember how it was to dream,
我记得做梦的感觉
and to remember moments of the dream,
记得梦中的片段
but never the entire play.
但总是记不全
Do you see?
你能明白吗
I do.
嗯
What do you remember?
那你记得些什么
I was a scholar.
我曾是个学者
Really?
是吗
I was.
是的
In a place called Athens.
在一个叫做雅典的地方
I think it was a long time ago.
那应该是很久以前了
What did you study?
你学的是什么
I was a philosopher.
我是个哲学家
And this was a thing that sent you to Hell?
你是因为这个被打入地狱的吗
I lived as a man during a time
我那个时候是个男人
when the empire that ruled Athens
生活在统治雅典的帝国
changed its religion and laws.
改变其宗教和法律的时期
I believed philosophy
我相信 哲学
to be the study of the systems of the world
可以研究世界体系
and our purpose in it.
和人类存在的意义
And yet discussion of the nature of the divine
然而对于自然和神学的讨论
became a crime.
成了犯罪
Who declared this a crime?
谁说这是犯罪的
Christians.
基♥督♥徒
To be a philosopher
做哲学家
was a sin.
就是犯罪
And one important Christian
曾经有一个有地位的
was heard to say
基♥督♥徒说
that the people should hunt down sinners
人们应该围捕这样的罪犯
and drive them into salvation,
让他们得到救赎
as a hunter drives its prey into traps.
就好像猎人把猎物赶入陷阱一样
To think about God would surely not be a sin in God's eyes.
在上帝眼中 思考上帝的事定然不会是犯罪
Perhaps.
也许吧
And yet... here I am.
可我还是...沦落至此了
And perhaps
而且 说不定
you have not told me all of your dream.
你没有把你所有的梦都告诉我
I was betrayed, Forgemaster.
我遭人背叛了 锻造师
I was hunted.
我被人围捕
I was tortured.
饱受折磨
I lied for my life...
为了活命...
in a church,
我在教堂里
before a judge.
当着法官的面撒了谎
I gave up others
我出♥卖♥♥♥其他人
so that I may live.
就为了自己活命
I became a sinner.
我成了罪人
And?
然后呢
And they killed me anyway.
然后 他们还是杀了我
I woke up in Hell...
我在地狱中醒来...
because this world is insane.
因为这个世界已经癫狂了
And...
而且...
I learned something about sin.
我发现了一些关于犯罪的事
What did you learn?
你发现了什么
I learned...
我发现…
to like it.
喜欢上了犯罪
Yet here I am,
所以我来到了这里
back on the surface of the Earth...
重回这地面之上...
strong and free,
强壮而自♥由♥
in a world where thinking
在这个世界里
is considered something
思考的人
that should be tortured and murdered.
会受到折磨和杀害
Thank you for my second life.
谢谢你给了我新生
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表