剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
第三季 第3集
恶魔城
So, what's next?
那 接下来怎么办
Don't know.
不知道
I mean...
我是说...
I suppose we could take a break.
也许 我们可以休息一段时间
We could.
可以啊
After finding the night creatures
找到这一路到尽头
terrorizing the villages down the road from here.
那些恐吓村庄的黑暗生物就可以休息了
Mmm, and the fat thing
嗯 还有那个
living at the bottom of the last village's well.
住在上个村子的井底的肥家伙
And the creek toad monster hunting humans by the river ford.
还有在河堡附近吃人的小溪蟾蜍怪
And the night creatures on the flying goats.
还有会飞的山羊身上那些黑暗生物
Flying goats. Now, that was...
会飞的山羊 那个真是…
Disturbing.
烦人
Yes. Disturbing.
对 烦人
They shat on a farm, Sypha. And their shit was on fire.
它们在农场上拉屎 赛珐 然后它们的屎会起火
Yes. That was terrible.
是啊 太可怕了
Burning devil goat turds... from the sky.
燃烧的恶魔山羊屎...从天而降
You weren't gonna say "disturbing," were you?
你想说的不是"烦人"吧
You were going to say...
你是想说...
Fun. Fun! Yes!
好玩 好玩 对
Oh, my god, so much fun!
天啊 太好玩了
Ah, you've gone insane.
你真是疯了
Really. The most fun I've ever had in my life.
真的 那是我这辈子最好玩的体验
This has been amazing.
猎魔一直都很棒
And now?
现在呢
Well, this is nice,
这样也不错
I suppose.
还行吧
You're bored.
你觉得无聊了
Sleeping in a bed was nice.
睡在床上很不错
I mean, I'm not complaining or anything.
我是说 我没有抱怨的意思
The bed was actually pretty good.
床真的很舒服
I'm used to sleeping under trees.
但我已经习惯了睡在树下
Sleeping in the wagon is nice, too.
睡马车也很舒服
Better than sleeping under trees.
比睡在树下好
See? So we should get in the wagon and roll on out of here.
看吧 我们应该坐上马车 离开这里
What?
怎么了
Hmm? Roll on out of here?
离开这里吗
That's what we do. Belnades and Belmont.
那才是我们的风格 贝尔纳德斯和贝尔蒙特
We roll out and hit the road and fight nasty hovering death goats
我们马上出发上路 去战胜那些对着无辜之人
that open their flaming bowels upon the innocent.
张开血盆大口的死亡山羊
Belmont and Belnades.
贝尔蒙特和贝尔纳德斯
Belnades and her dancing bear.
贝尔纳德斯和她跳舞的熊
I never liked goats. Horrible eyes.
我向来不喜欢山羊 眼睛真可怕
Do you know that some people have sex with them?
你知道吗 有人跟山羊做♥爱♥
So I've heard.
我听说过
Shall we buy some food for the road?
我们要不要买♥♥点食物在路上吃
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
Because we're having fun, right?
因为我们觉得很好玩 对吧
I admit it. I do. You and me.
我承认 我是觉得好玩 你和我
We're doing good things, and it's been pretty far from boring.
我们在做好事 而且一点都不无聊
But, also...
不过 同时...
Lindenfeld is starting to give me the creeps.
林登费尔德开始让我起鸡皮疙瘩了
Do you think they really worship Dracula?
你觉得他们真的崇拜德古拉吗
They do.
真的
Would you both please accompany me?
两位 请跟我来一下好吗
For tea?
喝茶
Uh, I like tea.
我喜欢茶
I... don't.
我...不喜欢
All right.
好吧
Who exactly are you?
你们究竟是什么人
I am Sypha Belnades, a magician of the Speakers.
我是赛珐·贝尔纳德斯 传颂者的魔法师
This is Trevor Belmont, of House Belmont, fighter of demons.
这位是贝尔蒙特家族的特雷弗·贝尔蒙特 恶魔战士
You could have told me that yesterday.
你们昨天就该告诉我
Your local monks made me think that perhaps
当地僧侣让我觉得
our names shouldn't be said out loud.
也许不该大声说出我们的名字
Since they apparently love Dracula,
因为他们显然崇拜德古拉
and, well, we...
而我们…
We killed him.
我们杀了他
Really? How interesting.
真的吗 有意思
Really.
真的
Oh! You're a Speaker magician.
你是传颂者魔法师
And you're really the last Belmont?
你真的是贝尔蒙特家族的最后一个人吗
In the flesh. What do you want?
正是本人 你想怎么样
Well, now I want to know how you're even alive.
现在 我想知道你怎么可能还活着
But, what I need to know is what's going on in the priory.
但我必须了解修道院里发生了什么
I run the town, but my power stops at the priory's door.
这个镇子由我管理 但我的权力止于修道院门口
The place is apparently full of lunatics. What do you need to know?
那地方显然都是疯子 你要了解什么
Lindenfeld was hit by a pack of night creatures.
林登费尔德被一群黑暗生物袭击过
But I pride myself
但我可以骄傲地说
on a carefully organized town.
我们镇子组织严密
My men-at-arms wiped their weapons in salt and shit.
我的武装人员 用盐和粪便擦拭他们的武器
Salt on the blades. Very good.
刀刃上擦盐 很好
Shit to make the wounds sick. That's old army tactics.
还有让伤口化脓的粪便 这是古时的军队战术
Lindenfeld has always defended itself.
林登费尔德一直有能力自卫
There are reasons why this is more than a wide spot in the road, Belmont.
有很多理由说明 它不仅仅是个小镇子 贝尔蒙特
And then...
然后…
...it was quiet for so long.
...安静了很长时间
I couldn't imagine even a single monster
我无法想象 一只怪物能以那么快的速度
could have killed everyone inside so quickly.
杀光里面所有人
It wasn't killing them.
它不是在杀他们
It was talking to them.
而是在跟他们说话
And the rain stopped.
然后雨停了
A while later, the monks came out with blackened pieces of the creature.
过了一会 僧侣们带着那个生物被熏黑的尸块出来了
I couldn't tell you if the pieces added up to the entire beast.
我看不出那些尸块能否拼凑出一头完整的野兽
They couldn't stop crying. Not one of them.
他们哭得停不下来 无一例外
They just looked, well, broken.
他们看上去就像… 破碎了
None of them could speak a word.
谁也说不出一个字
They just dropped the remains on the street and went back inside.
他们把尸块扔在街上就回去了
The next day, it began.
第二天 怪事开始了
The people of the town wanted to give thanks for God's mercy,
镇上的居民想感谢上帝的仁慈
and Sala wouldn't allow them into the priory's hall.
萨拉却不准他们进入修道院大厅
A few days later, the first stranger arrived looking for the priory.
几天后出现了第一个陌生人 来找修道院
A priest, covered in blood.
一个满身是血的牧师
Couldn't stop shaking.
不停地颤抖着
Pissed himself in the market square.
在市集广场上尿湿了裤子
Dagger in his hand.
手里拿着一把匕♥首♥
The monks took him in.
僧侣们收留了他
It's been happening every few days, ever since.
从那以后 每过几天就来一个
I need to know what happened.
我必须了解发生了什么事
I need to know why the priory in my town
我必须知道 为什么我镇上的修道院
is attracting damaged, frightening people.
正在吸引那些受伤的 令人恐惧的人前来
I have a community to look after here. I need to know what's going to happen.
我要照顾一个社区 我得知道会发生什么事
When you arrived last night,
昨晚你们刚到的时候
I took you for adventurers
我以为你们是冒险家
who might take a chance for a fair payment.
只要出价合理 你们或许愿意冒险一试
Adventurers.
冒险家
But you are a Speaker, and you are a Belmont.
但你是传颂者 而你是贝尔蒙特家族的人
You are heroes to this country and its people.
你们是这个国家和人♥民♥的英雄
I believe you will help me because these are dangerous times
我相信你们会帮我 因为这是个危险的时刻
and it is the right thing to do.
而且这是正确的做法
And because... I think this is what you like.
再加上...我觉得你们喜欢做这个
We're not heroes, Judge.
我们不是英雄 法官
Well, I'm not. She is.
应该说我不是 她是
But she's insane, as you may have noticed.
但你也看到了 她是个疯子
I have. That's why I said I think you like this.
是的 所以我说我觉得你们喜欢做这个
Also, I don't normally flatter people
还有 我很少奉承别人
because it's so much easier to have them flogged in the square
因为把他们拉到广场上鞭挞
until they do as I damn well tell them.
直到他们乖乖听话 会简单得多
But the monks are armed.
但是 僧侣们有武器
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表