剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
第三季 第7集
恶魔城
I thought we were going to look at the rest of the armory today.
我还以为今天要去看军械库的其余地方呢
If it is, in fact, today.
如果现在是今天的话
Taka isn't good at mornings.
浩隆不适应早上
And this is some extra morning.
而且现在比早上还早
It is so much morning that it's actually still yesterday.
太早了 还是昨天呢
Well, you shouldn't have stayed up so late exploring the castle.
你们不该熬夜探索城♥堡♥的
We wanted to see the engine that moved the castle.
我们想看移♥动♥城♥堡♥的引擎
Can it ever be fixed?
能修好吗
Maybe.
也许吧
But it will take a very long time, and there are other things to do.
但那需要很长时间 而我们还有别的事要做
Follow me.
跟我来
What could be more important than that?
还有什么事比那更重要
So many things.
太多了
I'm not going anywhere, Taka.
我哪都不去 浩隆
The castle's moved for the last time.
城♥堡♥已经完成了最后一次移♥动♥
I have places to guard.
有一些地方我需要守卫
Magic lanterns!
魔法灯笼
Lightning. Not magic.
是闪电 不是魔法
You put lightning into lamps
你把闪电装进灯笼里
and you tell us it's not magic?
还说不是魔法
It's really not.
真的不是
The Parthians were storing lightning in jars two hundred years before Christ.
早在公元前两百年 帕提亚人就把闪电存进了罐子里
This is the Belmont Hold.
这是贝尔蒙特密室
The final repository of a family
一个家族的最终存储库
who spent generations learning how to do one thing:
他们世世代代只学习如何做一件事
Kill monsters.
杀怪物
Including vampires.
包括吸血鬼
Shall we?
来吧
You want to learn everything about killing vampires?
你们想学关于杀吸血鬼的所有知识
The Belmonts made it their lives,
那是贝尔蒙特家族的毕生研究
and they wrote it all down.
而且都写下来了
Do you understand the anatomy of a vampire?
你们了解吸血鬼解剖结构吗
You put a stabby thing into their heart
用尖锐的东西刺入他们心脏
and they go boom.
他们就灰飞烟灭
It's a little more complicated than that.
比这要复杂一点
Good start, though.
但算一个好开头
What about... people?
那...人呢
I'm fairly sure you know how to kill people.
我相信你们知道怎么杀人
Cho had many human warrior slaves.
阿町有许多人类战奴
Maybe more than we can take on our own.
也许我们根本应付不过来
Well, we can look at tactics.
我们可以看看战术
And the lightning lamps.
还有闪电灯笼呢
Can lightning be a weapon, too?
闪电也能做武器吗
Could you make lightning kill a lot of people at once?
你能用闪电一下子杀死很多人吗
Let's start small, shall we?
从小事做起 好吗
Of course. We are just worried about a lot of things.
当然 我们只是担心很多事
You're being incredibly kind, and we are very grateful.
你一直很善良 我们无比感恩
I know you're worried.
我知道你们担心
Taka, you need to understand
浩隆 你必须明白
that I'm not just passing on ways to murder people.
我不只是在传授杀人的方法
I do.
我明白
It's just that the odds are so stacked against us.
只是我们的处境十分不利
I can't sleep.
我夜不能寐
That's why I was wandering around the castle all night.
所以才整夜在城♥堡♥里走来走去
Sumi was just keeping me company.
珠美只是为了陪我
All right, all right. But...
好吧 好吧 但是…
you do need to understand.
你们必须明白
I'm sharing all of this with you
我和你们分享这些信息
so that you'll remember it and pass it on.
为的是让你们记住并传承下去
Not just the war-making.
不只是战争部分的内容
Everything.
而是全部
I think Trevor Belmont would like the idea
我觉得特雷弗·贝尔蒙特会喜欢
of equipping a new generation of monster hunters.
武装新一代怪物猎人的点子
No running!
不准跑
I've told you a thousand times I won't have children
我跟你说过无数次了 我不准孩子
running like wild dogs through my town.
像野狗一样在我的镇上到处乱窜
And I've told you, in particular, more than twenty times, haven't I?
尤其是你 我最少说了20次 不是吗
Haven't I, boy?
是不是 孩子
And you're here first thing in the morning
你一大早过来
because you like the freshest apples, aren't you?
是因为你喜欢最新鲜的苹果 是吗
Mmm. I thought so.
嗯 我猜也是
Would you like to know a secret?
你想知道一个秘密吗
If you go into the woods through the back field
如果你穿过后方的空地进入树林
and follow the path until the fork,
并沿着小路走到岔口
and you go down the way with the big tree that you all say looks like an angry face,
选择有棵大树的那条路 就是你们都说它像一张愤怒的脸的那棵
and you go over the creek,
然后淌过小溪
past the point the way your parents say you shouldn't go...
经过你父母说不该去的那地方...
Right?
对吧
I happen to know there's an apple tree in the clearing after that.
我恰好知道 在那后面的空地上有一棵苹果树
It's my apple tree,
树是我的
and nobody's allowed to go there.
谁也不允许去那里
So, if you promise not to tell a soul where you're going...
所以 如果你保证不告诉任何人
Go and get yourself three apples.
就能去摘三个苹果
And no more running.
还有 不准再跑了
You're up early.
你起得真早
Lots to do. Probably not enough time to do it.
要做的事情太多 可能来不及
I'm told you were drinking with Belnades and Belmont yesterday.
听说你昨天跟贝尔纳德斯和贝尔蒙特喝酒了
I am extremely famous and they wanted to meet someone who'd seen toilet paper.
我是大名人 而且他们想看看见过厕纸的人
What the fuck is toilet paper?
厕纸是什么鬼东西
It's Chinese. Good morning, Judge.
中国特产 早上好 法官
Toilet paper.
厕纸
Not an obvious thing to find in a church.
这可不是应该出现在修道院的东西
Uh, Prior Sala?
萨拉院长
Prior Sala!
萨拉院长
Oh, good. Saint Germain.
你好 圣日耳曼
A question, Prior.
我有个问题 院长
We are quite busy this morning, I'm afraid.
恐怕我们今早很忙
Th-This book. Do you recognize it?
这本书 你认识吗
I don't.
不认识
Really?
真的吗
Because it's an unusual book to find in a church.
因为修道院出现这本书很不寻常
Old priories are known to find themselves
众所周知 老院长们藏过一些
storing old and unusual books.
不同寻常的古书
Indeed so.
没错
But someone recently read this book, Sala.
但有人在最近看过这本书 萨拉
After which they tore a section out.
然后撕掉了其中一段
Many of these books are damaged.
很多书都有损毁
I don't see why this should excite you so.
我不明白你为何如此激动
Because the tears haven't yellowed, Sala.
因为撕痕尚未变黄 萨拉
The section was removed within the last few months.
这一段是在过去几个月里撕掉的
The soot on the edges is still loose. And...
边缘的烟灰还没散 而且…
And I wonder...
我想知道…
who selected this book from your collection?
是谁从你的收藏中选了这本书
I fail to see why this should interest me.
我看不出来我为什么应该对这本书感兴趣
Because the missing section involves methods and processes
因为撕掉的那段记载着让人从地狱…
for returning people from Hell.
归来的方法和过程
Perhaps someone simply pulled out those pages
也许有人只是单纯地撕掉那几页
to wipe their backside with.
用来擦屁♥股♥了
I understand they use paper for that in the Orient.
我知道东方人用纸擦屁♥股♥
This book was written by a forgemaster some two hundred years ago,
这本书是由两百年前一位锻造师写的
an insane forgemaster who did not practice in the usual way.
一位不走寻常路的疯狂锻造师
Is there any mention of Dracula?
有任何德古拉的信息吗
No. But you miss the point...
没有 但这不是重点...
Then you had better get back to work.
那你最好回去工作
Sala.
萨拉
You told me not to treat you as if you were mad.
你曾让我不要把你当成疯子
Do not disappoint me.
别让我失望
Good morning, Sir Forgemaster.
早上好 锻造师先生
You know me?
你认识我吗
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表