剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
第三季 第8集
恶魔城
Why are you still awake? It's the middle of the day.
你为什么还不睡 已经中午了
I'm redrawing my plans.
我在重新制定我的计划
Carmilla's gotten inside your head.
你被卡米拉洗♥脑♥了
If her scheme is going to work, we need to move fast,
若要让她的计谋成功 我们必须迅速行动
before the humans regain control over the region in question.
抢在人类重新控制有关地区之前
I don't think that's likely.
我觉得人类不太可能做到
There's been no intelligence from the capital of Wallachia.
瓦拉吉亚的首都一直没有情报传来
They could be preparing for a move.
他们可能正在准备行动
Or they're all dead.
也可能都死了
But I don't know.
但我不能确定
So I have to factor that in.
所以我必须把这点考虑进去
You should sleep.
你该睡觉了
We can possibly push east as far as Lake Balaton
我们可以在耗光所有士兵之前
before I run out of soldiers,
向东推进到巴拉顿湖
but that exposes our Western border.
但那样会暴露我们的西部边境
Sleep.
睡吧
We can't do it without Lenore turning the forgemaster,
只有丽诺尔说服锻造师 我们才能做到
and she's just taking him out for fucking walkies.
而她只是带他出去散他妈的步
She will land him.
她会搞定他的
It's going to have to be soon.
我们行动必须要快
Come to bed.
上♥床♥吧
And the weapons! The supply lines!
还有武器 补给线
I worked all that out earlier.
我都计划好了
What? It's just money and time.
什么 只是金钱和时间的问题
I did the calculations.
我算过了
Then calculate this.
那你算算这个
We need dead bodies, but we also need feeding stock.
我们需要尸体 但也需要为我们供血的活口
Hector can make every human from here to Balaton into a night creature,
赫克托能把从这里到巴拉顿湖的所有人类都变成黑暗生物
but that leaves us with nothing to eat.
但那样会让我们失去所有食物
Yes,
是的
but surely you know how the regions surrounding Styria defend their borders
但你肯定知道 施第里尔周边地区是如何保卫边界
against the four terrible vampire women in the castle.
对抗城♥堡♥中四个可怕的吸血鬼女王的
With soldiers.
用士兵
They don't have that many soldiers.
他们没那么多士兵
They hire mercenaries.
那都是雇佣兵
Yes. Soldiers, mercenaries,
好吧 士兵 雇佣兵
local forces... what's the difference?
地方武力...有什么区别呢
The difference is that mercenaries can be rehired
区别是雇佣兵可以被敌对方
by the opposing side for more money!
以更高的价钱雇过来
But... there's no honor in that.
可是... 那样并不光荣
No, but there is money.
确实不光荣 但是有钱
So we can deplete the forces rallied against us
所以 我们可以耗尽准备对付我们的力量
and deploy the men we buy, as you wish.
按照你的意愿部署我们雇来的人
You can actually do this?
你真能办到吗
It was an administrative problem, and I solved it.
这是一个行政问题 而且我已经解决了
Can you not keep it down?
你们就不能小声点吗
I can hear you through several walls and three snoring boys.
我隔着几堵墙和三个打鼾的男孩 都能听见你们说话
I do not want to know.
我不想知道
What are you doing in the middle of the bloody day?
你们大中午的在做什么啊
Making your scheme work.
完善你的计谋
You don't have to "make" it work. It was bloody genius.
它不需要"完善" 本来就很高明
Good morning. I'm going to bed.
早上好 我要去睡了
Well, we're all awake now, we might as well have a drink.
既然现在大家都醒了 不如一起喝一杯
And you can tell me how you helped with my scheme.
你可以告诉我 你是怎么完善我的计谋的
Wait.
等等
You call it a scheme?
你说那是"计谋"
It is a scheme.
就是计谋
Rude.
无礼
But if you insist... we can have a drink
但你坚持的话...我们可以喝一杯
and tell you how we'll be ruling an empire next year.
然后告诉你 我们将如何在明年统治一个帝国
If Lenore can do her part.
前提是丽诺尔能完成她的任务
Well, now I definitely need a drink.
现在我必须喝一杯了
I think she's fucking adopted him.
她就像他妈的收养了他一样
He's holding things back from us, you know.
他有事瞒着我们 你知道吗
He's lonely. He wants us to stay.
他很孤独 想让我们留下来
Well, he did kill his father.
但他确实杀了他的父亲
And the people who helped him left.
以及帮他离开的人
It's just him in a dead castle guarding a ruined house.
就他自己在一座死城♥堡♥中守卫一间破房♥子
It doesn't seem fair, does it?
这似乎不公平 对吧
He rid the world of Dracula, and this is his reward.
他除掉了德古拉的世界 只得到这样的回报
I think that he thinks he deserves it.
我觉得他认为自己活该
The loneliness?
孤独吗
He killed his own father.
他杀了自己的亲生父亲
He wants to be punished for it.
他想为此受罚
Even though he had no choice.
虽然他没有其他选择
It seems that he probably killed Cho, too.
看样子 他可能也杀了阿町
At the very least, Cho died as a result of his attack on Dracula.
至少阿町是因为他袭击德古拉而死
Now home is more unprotected than ever.
现在家乡比以往任何时候都更不受保护了
But he has so many wonderful things.
但他有太多神奇的东西
He can do so much for us. Give us a future.
他能为我们做很多 给我们一个未来
But he stays here
但他留在这
because it's as close to death as he can manage
是因为在不自杀的情况下
without killing himself.
这是最接近死亡的方式了
We should do something for him.
我们应该为他做点什么
Give him a reward.
给他一个奖励
Can it be after I've had a nap?
先让我睡一觉好吗
I've read so much, my brain hurts.
我看了很多书 头痛死了
So lazy.
你真懒
I'm not lazy.
不是懒
I conserve my resources for important efforts.
只是为重要工作保留体力
Like eating?
比如吃饭
God, did we miss lunch?
天啊 我们是不是没吃午饭
Maybe Alucard can make lunch again.
也许阿鲁卡多可以再做一顿午饭
And dinner. One more dinner?
还有晚饭 再做一顿晚饭吗
Well, sooner or later, I'll have to start preparing my own food again.
其实早晚有一天 我又得开始自己做饭了
And meals taste better when someone else makes them.
别人做的饭味道更好
That's what I always say.
我经常这么说
I know.
我知道
All right, then.
那好吧
Lunch and dinner,
午饭和晚饭
and we'll see what the night brings.
看看晚上的情况再说
Shit.
该死
Are you wandering around again?
你又在到处乱走吗
N-n-no, not at all.
不是 完全不是
Just stretching my legs before I go outside.
我只是在出去之前活动活动腿脚
The knees, you know. Not what they used to be.
这膝盖已经不如从前了
I spent too much time crouching down with your wonderful books.
我花了太多时间蹲着看你那些精彩绝伦的书
I see.
这样啊
H-Honestly. Wonderful.
说真的 很精彩
I've learned so much.
我学习到很多东西
What... have you learned?
你... 学习到了什么
Well, I believe many of the previous occupants of this place
我相信这个地方以前的居住者中有很多人
had a real interest in contacting Hell itself.
对接触地狱本身有着真正的兴趣
You mean we are not the... I mean...
你是说我们不是...我是说...
this has happened before?
以前就发生过吗
In the past.
过去就有吗
It's clear to me that there have been attempts
我清楚地了解到曾有人试图
to open a door to Hell here.
在这打开一扇地狱之门
In fact, this entire structure could be contaminated.
事实上 整个修道院都可能被污染了
I worry for your health, Sala!
我担心你们的健康 萨拉
I myself may have developed a nasty cough and a slight limp.
我本人已经出现了讨厌的咳嗽和轻微的跛行
You shouldn't be here.
你们不该留在这里
Two of our number have gone missing.
我们有两位修道士失踪了
But our work is almost done here.
但我们的工作就快完成了
Not soon enough, Sala!
不够快 萨拉
They may have expired from the Satanic poison
他们可能被遍布在这座建筑
permeating the very stones and timbers of this building.
石木中的撒旦的毒药毒死了
We can't leave right now.
我们现在不能走
But you must! You must flee, Sala!
但你必须走 快逃吧 萨拉
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表