剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
Uh, my family were a little too dead
恐怕我家人都死了
to tell me many stories.
没法给我讲故事了
Oh. Of course. The purge.
当然 大清洗
Great sympathies. Terrible crime.
深表同情 可怕的罪行
Well, I knew your family,
我知道你们家
and your family's sacred role in this country.
还有你们在这个国家扮演的神圣角色
I was curious as to what brought you to remote Lindenfeld.
我很好奇 是什么风把你吹到了偏僻的林登费尔德
And such an entrance!
而且露面方式那么惊人
Dragging a dead night creature behind your simple wagon.
在简陋的马车后面拖着一只黑暗生物
A flourish worthy of the royal courts of Europe.
一次堪比欧洲宫廷的盛况
You are practically the Jesus of murder.
你简直就是杀界之神
I have no idea what's happening right now.
我完全不明白这是怎么回事
Why are you here, Belmont?
你为什么来这里 贝尔蒙特
What business is that of yours?
关你什么事
That remains to be seen.
关不关我事还不好说
I'm taking breakfast back to my partner.
我要去给我的搭档送早餐了
Thanks for paying.
谢谢你请客
No.
别说了
Prior Sala! What a beautiful morning.
萨拉院长 多美的早晨啊
Saint Germain.
圣日耳曼
I was wondering if you'd given more thought to my request?
我想知道 你是否考虑过我的请求
You wish to enter the priory. For reasons that escape me.
你想进入修道院 却不告诉我原因
I had been told that some of your books had been damaged
我听说黑暗生物袭击修道院时
when night creatures struck the priory.
你们的一些书籍被损坏了
Further, that some of the books were in languages unfamiliar to you.
另外 有些书是你们不熟悉的语言
And that you had no scribes.
而且你们没有抄写员
That much is true.
这倒是真的
Our one scribe was blessed with a quick death,
我们的一位抄写员有幸死得很痛快
and we didn't even have to bury all of him.
而且我们都不用埋葬他的全尸
Uh, because...?
为什么...
Partially devoured.
被吃掉了一部分
Terribly considerate chap, really.
他是个非常体贴的小伙子
I have scribal skills and speak a great many languages.
我会抄写 而且会说很多语言
I can also survey your artworks.
我还能鉴定你们的艺术品
And...
而且…
I have knowledge of Dracula.
我了解德古拉
You do?
真的吗
Further,
另外
I know that the church had certain knowledge
我知道教会有一些世代相传的
of Dracula for generations,
关于德古拉的信息
and some of it likely resides
其中一些信息可能存在于
in the books you cannot read or repair.
你无法阅读或修复的书籍之中
And what do you want in return?
那你要什么回报呢
Access to the priory.
进入修道院
To see its beauty and to add to my knowledge.
欣赏它的美丽并增长我的知识
I am but a humble scholar,
我只是一个卑微的学者
and such things are the only riches I desire.
这是我唯一渴望的财富
Let me be clear.
我要说清楚
I no longer have interest in the books of the Church.
我对教会的书籍没兴趣了
The Church killed Dracula's wife.
教会杀了德古拉的妻子
We have what you might call
我们对我们
a new understanding of our relationship to God.
与上帝的关系有了新的认识
But new knowledge of Dracula and Hell
但是 对德古拉和地狱的新认识
would be useful to us in our work.
对我们的工作有用处
You may have limited access to the priory so that you can search for it.
你可以拥有进出修道院的有限的权限 以便搜索线索
Limited how?
怎么个有限法
Limited.
就是有限
Do you agree?
同意吗
I do so agree, Prior Sala.
非常同意 萨拉院长
Thank you. It's done.
谢谢 那就这样了
Um, one... one question, i-if I may?
我还...还有一个问题 可以吗
What interests you so much about Hell?
你为何对地狱如此感兴趣
Dracula's wife is alive in Hell.
德古拉的妻子活在地狱中
Dracula went from Braila, to join her there.
德古拉从布勒伊拉去那里找她了
Well, that was unusual.
这真是不同寻常
Still. Finally, forward motion.
不过 终于有进展了
I may yet triumph.
我可能要成功了
Of course, I will triumph. How could it be otherwise?
当然会成功 怎么会不成功呢
I am immortal and glorious, and all these other people smell of piss.
我长生不老 光荣辉煌 而其他人都有一股尿骚味
Please!
不要
I will not be hunted. We are not hunting you.
我不想被追捕 我们没有追捕你
You are the Alucard. The what?
你是阿鲁卡多 什么
We need your help.
我们需要你帮忙
With an arrow in my back.
用一支箭对着我的背吗
He was going to cover me. I was going to come out to talk to you.
他负责掩护我 我想出来跟你谈谈
Really?
真的吗
We have come a long way. Please, I need to know if he's all right.
我们远道而来 拜托 我必须确认他有没有事
If I wanted him dead, I would have aimed higher.
如果我想让他死 我会瞄准更高的位置
If he wants to continue living,
如果他想活下去
he should stop right there.
就该站在原地了
Please leave her alone!
请你别伤害她
You are the Alucard, and we do need your help.
你是阿鲁卡多 我们需要你帮忙
I am not "the" anything.
我什么都不是
Adrian Tepes. The Alucard.
阿德里安·特佩斯 阿鲁卡多
The antiDracula. Just Alucard.
德古拉的对头 阿鲁卡多而已
Who are you?
你们是什么人
I am Sumi. This is Taka.
我是珠美 他是浩隆
We hunt vampires.
我们追捕吸血鬼
Not you. Real vampires.
不是你 我们说的是真正的吸血鬼
The pursuit of our target became the pursuit of the castle,
我们追捕目标变成了寻找城♥堡♥
and we only discovered yesterday that you live in it.
我们昨天才发现你住在里面
I didn't notice you yesterday. You're better than I thought.
昨天我没注意到你们 你们比我想象得厉害
Who was your quarry?
你们的猎物是谁
Her name is Cho.
她叫阿町
We were slaves to her court in Japan.
我们是她在日本的宫廷的奴隶
She left to become a general in Dracula's war.
她离开宫廷 去做德古拉战争中的将军
We were able to escape her court in that time.
我们在那段时间里逃出了她的宫廷
We followed her here. We learned to track the castle.
我们追着她来到这 学会了追踪城♥堡♥
If she was in the castle with Dracula, then she died at Braila.
如果她当时和德古拉在城♥堡♥中 那就死在了布勒伊拉
Yes. But she's not the only vampire in Japan.
是的 但她并非日本唯一的吸血鬼
We need more knowledge than we have to fight them.
我们需要更多知识才能战胜他们
We were looking for the castle. We had no idea how to find you.
我们正在寻找城♥堡♥ 我们不知道怎么找你
Ignoring for the moment the fact that I think you smashed all my ribs,
暂时抛开你砸碎了我所有肋骨这件事
this is a good day for us.
我们今天很开心
Alucard...
阿鲁卡多...
will you teach us?
你能教我们吗
Teach you? We are alone in this world,
教你们什么 我们在这场战争中孤独奋战
and we do not have enough power or knowledge
没有足够的力量和知识
to free our people of the vampire.
从吸血鬼手中解救同胞
You know things,
你懂的很多
and you have a knowledge famously contained within Dracula's castle.
而且你拥有德古拉城♥堡♥中众所周知的知识宝库
Will you teach us how to fight for the freedom of others?
你能教我们如何为别人的自♥由♥战斗吗
Alone. That's right.
孤独 是的
Follow me.
跟我来
Do you know where you are?
你们知道这是什么地方吗
Not really.
不知道
That is Dracula's castle.
那是德古拉的城♥堡♥
That's my castle.
那是我的城♥堡♥
My father is dead.
我父亲已经死了
Dracula is dead?
德古拉死了吗
Yes.
是的
By my hand. And the hand of a Speaker.
死在了我和一个传颂者
And the hand of the last of the Belmonts.
以及贝尔蒙特家族的最后一个人的手中
Under our feet is the Belmont Hold,
我们的脚下是贝尔蒙特庄园
repository of all their knowledge.
储存着他们所有的知识
And there is my castle, containing all my father's knowledge.
而那是我的城♥堡♥ 里面装着我父亲所有的知识
And up here is all of mine.
而这里有我所有的知识
You want to learn how to fight vampires and save your people?
你们想学会对抗吸血鬼 拯救你们的同胞吗
More than anything.
太想了
It will be hard.
那可不容易
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表