剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
第三季 第5集
恶魔城
What the hell are you doing with your life?
你这辈子究竟有什么打算
I'm talking to you, Trevor Belmont...
我在问你话呢 特雷弗·贝尔蒙特...
of House Belmont, with no living relatives.
无亲无故的贝尔蒙特家族之人
It is you I address.
我问的是你
Last surviving monster hunter
这犄角旮旯里
from out here in the armpit of the world.
幸存的最后一个怪物猎手
What the actual hell are you thinking?
你到底在想什么呢
Idiot.
傻瓜
You're a tramp. You're excommunicated.
你就是个流浪汉 被放逐的人
You have no family, you have no friends.
没有家人 没有朋友
You've spent your entire adult life
你遇见的每个人
being hated by everybody you ever met.
都对你深恶痛绝
And you were fine with that.
你还无所谓
You even liked it.
甚至觉得这样挺好
Nobody could get near you, nobody could ruin your life...
谁也不能近你的身 谁也不能毁掉你的生活...
because there wasn't much left to ruin.
因为本来就毁得差不多了
But that last little bit of it?
只剩下这么一小点
That was yours. And then what?
是属于你自己的 可然后呢
A pretty girl holds your hand
一个漂亮姑娘拉着你的手
and takes you to bed, and all of a sudden...
把你带到床上 突然之间…
And all of a sudden your world changes,
突然之间 你的世界改变了
and you don't know what to think about it.
你不知道该怎么想
Sorry.
对不起
You weren't following me, were you?
你不是在跟踪我吧
This is my little place of peace.
这是我的安宁小地
I come out here to think sometimes.
我有时会来这里想事情
Pretty sure your nice little house has a door on it.
你肯定可以关上门在家里想吧
I can't always do it at home.
我没法一直在家里想事情
Someone can always knock on my door.
总会有人来敲门
Somebody always needs something.
总有人有所求
Sometimes I have to walk outside the town
有时候 我必须离开镇上
to be able to see it properly.
才能眼清目明
So: you're an actual Belmont.
那么 你是贝尔蒙特家族的
I grew up with stories about your family.
我从小就听说你们家族的故事
Scary bedtime stories?
睡前恐怖故事吗
Mostly.
大多数是
They still tell them here, you know.
这里还流传着那些故事 你知道吗
But they have a different ending now.
不过现在结尾不一样了
Oh?
是吗
They end with "And the Belmonts aren't here to save you anymore,
结尾变成了"不会有贝尔蒙特家族的人来救你了
so if you're not good, the monster will come and eat you up."
所以你不乖的话 怪兽就会来把你吃掉"
Christ. Yes.
真是的 对
Well, Lindenfelders are a basic kind of people.
林登菲尔德人最普通不过了
Honest to the point of brutality.
实诚到近乎残酷
You're not one of them?
你不是吗
Not really.
不算是
You can't be part of the town and also rule it.
统治者没法真正融入百姓
To be a leader, you will always be...
身为领袖 永远都...
held apart from the rest of your world.
与身边人格格不入
I was born here, so I can claim to be a Lindenfelder.
我出生在这里 可以算是林登菲尔德人
But my family and I left when I was young.
小时候我跟家人就离开了这里
We moved to the capital, you see.
我们搬去了首都
I remember thinking as we left:
我记得走的时候还在想
"I'll never see this place again."
"我再也见不到这个地方了"
I remember thinking the same thing as I left my old house.
我离开老家时也是这么想的
Places have a strange way of catching back up with you.
老地方总是以一种奇怪的方式跟你遭遇上
I suppose so.
是吧
Like some roads are circular.
就像有些路会兜回起点
I rose in the court at the capital, and did just well enough...
我在首都宫廷站稳了脚跟 正要一展宏图之际...
that I was sent back here to head the town.
就被派来管理这个镇
In my experience, no good deed goes unpunished.
以我的经验来看 好心不会有好报
Do you miss the capital?
你想念首都吗
I only passed through it a couple of times.
我只有经过那里几次
Well, coming back here to run the town
回来这里管理这个镇
was an odd little revelation for me.
确实是个奇怪的小意外
The same stories happen in cities,
同样的故事在城里也有
but there are so many people in cities
但是城市里的人太多了
that the stories just rush by.
故事不过都是昙花一现
Here, every little story is a huge thing.
而在这里 每个小故事都影响巨大
A farming accident. A sickness.
农牧事故 疾病
A lost child. A death.
失踪的孩子 死亡
They have an importance to the whole place.
故事对这里整个地方都很重要
Doesn't happen in cities.
城市里就不会这样
So: how long have you and Sypha been traveling together?
那么 你跟赛珐一起旅行多久了
Couple of months.
几个月吧
We were supposed to go and rejoin her caravan, but...
我们本来打算找到她的车队 但是...
things happened along the way.
中途遇到了点事
And at some point, we decided to just keep moving, I suppose.
我们于是决定顺势继续往前 大概是这样
Well, it doesn't sound like you decided much of anything.
这么说来 好像都不是你的决定
I suppose not.
应该是吧
Not really a man with a plan, are you, Belmont?
看来你不是个有计划的人 贝尔蒙特 对吧
I don't especially trust men with plans.
我特别不信任计划来计划去的人
That Saint Germain git in town, he's a man with a plan.
镇上的那个小人圣日耳曼 他就挺有计划的
That's what they're like. Fucking charlatan.
那种人就那样 该死的江湖骗子
We used to see them in the capital, his type.
在首都经常见到他那种人
Drifting between the courts of Europe,
在欧洲各宫廷游走
pulling rabbits out of hats in hope of patronage.
解决各种问题 讨要恩赐
What's he doing here?
他怎么来了这里
God knows. Maybe he's finally hit bottom.
谁知道 也许是终于彻底潦倒了
Wait. What?
等等 怎么了
That wasn't there yesterday.
昨天这里没有这个
Are you sure that's not just some kid fucking around with his first knife?
你确定不是哪个小孩子第一次耍刀瞎刻的吗
Children do not run around defacing property with knives in my town.
我的镇上不会有小孩子拿着刀到处乱跑 破坏东西
In fact, they don't run around at all, if I can help it.
事实上 要是我能管 他们根本就不会乱跑
And you know it wasn't there yesterday?
你确定昨天没有吗
This is my town, Belmont.
这是我的镇子 贝尔蒙特
It's my job to pay attention to it.
注意这些是我的职责
I have to say, running a town does not sound like it's fun.
不得不说 听上去管理小镇可一点也好玩
It has its little pleasures.
乐趣寥寥
It's here.
在这里
It's really here.
真的在这里
This way?
这边吗
You were told where to stay, Saint Germain.
告诉过让你应该待在哪里了 圣日耳曼
And I absolutely am.
我是待在我该待的地方
Except that you appear to be in front of me.
那你怎么会出现在我面前
Well, terribly embarrassing, really.
这真的挺尴尬的
I was looking for somewhere discreet to urinate.
我只是在找个隐秘的地方撒泡尿
Go outside like everyone else.
跟别人一样 到外头去撒
Of course.
好的
Why do you think I would believe
你觉得我凭什么要相信
you were looking for somewhere to piss down here?
你只是来这里找地方撒尿呢
Well, I-I-I recently spent time in the Free Imperial City of Frankfurt
我最近在自♥由♥皇城法兰克福待了一阵
where public toilets are often accessed by step.
那里的公共厕所很多都要拾级而上
And since Lindenfeld is so obviously
而林登菲尔德一直是
a seat of civilization and refinement, I thought...
文明与精致之地 所以我以为…
Outside.
出去
Outside. Indeed.
出去 好
Public toilets.
公共厕所
Does this really look like a palace to you?
你真觉得这里像是宫殿吗
Hello.
你好
Hello?
你好
I've been watching the priory for a while now.
我看了好一会儿修道院了
Have you? That's nice.
是吗 那不错
Since you are a Speaker, I imagine that distracted you
既然你是传颂者 我想那应该
from the usual Speaker pursuits of memorizing limericks,
占用了你日常背诵打油诗
boiling vegetables, and casually reproducing.
煮菜和复述故事的工夫吧
I am a Speaker. Good eye.
我是传颂者 好眼力[此处用的单数]
I have two, in fact. So do I.
我两只眼睛眼力都好着呢 我也是
I see that only the monks enter or leave the priory... Except for you.
我发现只有修道士出入修道院...除了你
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表