剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
You're not a mister?
你不是绅士吗
I most certainly am not.
我肯定不是
What are you, then?
那你是什么
Many things, young lady. Many things.
很多东西 小姐 很多东西
I'd like two apples, I think.
我想要两只苹果
Two coins each.
两硬币一个
They were one denarius yesterday.
昨天才一枚硬币呢
That was yesterday.
那是昨天
Yes. Just yesterday, they were one denarius.
是啊 昨天还只要一枚
Has there been some apocalyptic development
我是不是一觉错过了
that I somehow slept through in the meantime?
某种世界末日大爆发
Time's moved on. Season's ending.
时光如梭 快要过季了
Less supply, same demand.
供应减少 需求却不变
Time absolutely does move on,
时光确实如梭
and, sadly, none of us is master or mistress of it.
可悲的是 我们都不是它的主人
You should be a banker.
你应该去当银行家
Give me some coins to count, then.
那就给点硬币给我数吧
Practice.
练练手
Excellent. I have one grosh.
太好了 我有一枚银币
I said two coins each.
我说了一个苹果两个硬币
But a grosh is twice as large as a denarius, and twice as thick,
但是一枚银币要当两个硬币
with twice the silver of a denarius. You see?
两倍厚 含银量也是两倍 懂吗
Grosh isn't coin.
银币不是硬币
It most certainly is a coin.
当然是硬币
We don't truck with that eastern money around here.
我们这里不用东方的钱做交易
Proper coin, Mister Saint Germain.
请用这里的硬币 圣日耳曼先生
Good grief.
天啦
My apples, if you please.
请把苹果拿给我
It's a little late for new arrivals, isn't it?
这么晚了 还有人刚到吗
I trust this isn't a bolder breed of brigand,
我相信肯定不是胆子更大的强盗
or that imbecile who put wheels on his boat again.
也不是那个在船上装了轮子的笨蛋
Well...
好吧...
this is new.
这倒是新鲜
So...
那…
Had you been having problems with a night creature pack
你们可爱的镇子外面有没有黑暗生物
outside your lovely town?
给你们制♥造♥麻烦啊
If you mean, "Were terrible naked bastards from Hell
你是问 "有没有可怕的来自地狱的光着身子的混♥蛋♥
trying to eat people in the forest," then yes.
试图在森林里吃人"吧 有
So had the village down the road.
路尽头的村子也有
They told us the pack had been hitting travelers and transports.
他们告诉我们 那群东西一直在袭击路人和马车
My partner and I decided to take care of that for you.
我和搭档决定为你们解决麻烦
Where are we?
这是什么地方
This is Lindenfeld.
这里是林登费尔德
The minster town.
大教堂镇
The spire we saw from the road belongs to the priory, yes?
我们在路上看到的尖顶是修道院吧
Oh! You're a Speaker.
噢 你是传颂者
We haven't seen any of your people in some while.
我们有段时间没见过你们族人了
It's a genuine honor. I'm the Judge of Lindenfeld.
非常荣幸 我是林登费尔德的法官
A township Judge!
小镇法官
That is a very old term for the headman and landlord of a town,
这是对镇子首领兼地主的古老称谓
from the time before boyars and lords.
比大贵族和领主还要早
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
I'm simply the Judge. And you are?
我就是法官 你们呢
Wait a moment.
等一下
Those are monks of the Priory.
那些是修道院的僧侣
Take care. They are somewhat, uh, broken.
小心点 他们有点 受打击
Judge.
法官
Prior Sala.
萨拉院长
What is happening here?
这里发生了什么事
And this is a night creature of Dracula's horde.
这是德古拉的夜族的黑暗生物
It is?
是吗
Did you kill it?
是你们杀的吗
That's right.
是的
Good.
很好
The horde betrayed Dracula at Braila.
夜族在布勒伊拉背叛了德古拉
Murder at the hands of vagabonds and a long dragging behind a wagon
死在流浪汉手中 然后拖在马车后面…
is no less than they deserve.
正是它们该有的下场
Betrayed him?
背叛了他
Dracula is dead. Didn't you hear?
德古拉死了 你们没听说吗
We did not.
没有
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的
Information still gets carried between minsters.
大教堂的消息依然很灵通
Vampires were trapped at Braila,
吸血鬼被困在布勒伊拉
and they told of his castle being flooded with holy water
据说他的城♥堡♥被圣水淹没
and sent back to Hell.
并被送回了地狱
They said they felt his death.
他们说 感觉到了他的死亡
I would very much like to know who killed him, Speaker.
我很想知道是谁杀了他 传颂者
Why?
为什么
So my men can punish those responsible.
好让我的人惩罚肇事者
Dracula sought to reunite us all in Hell with his beloved wife.
德古拉试图让我们所有人与他心爱的妻子在地狱团聚
OK, then. Nice to meet you.
好吧 很高兴认识你
There was a Speaker woman at Gresit.
格雷捷特曾有一位女传颂者
What are your names?
你叫什么名字
There are Speakers everywhere.
到处都有传颂者
They would only have given aid and comfort to those harmed by Dracula's hordes.
他们只会给那些被德古拉的夜族伤害的人提供帮助和安慰
Does that offend you?
这冒犯到你了吗
It is time for you and yours to move along now, Prior.
你和你的人该走了 院长
Indeed. We shall give thanks.
确实 谢谢你们
What the hell was that?
那是什么意思
We suffered an attack during the recent troubles.
在最近的动♥乱♥中 我们遭受了一次袭击
It was a difficult night for the priory.
对修道院而言 那一夜很艰难
Honestly, though, when it was learned
但是 说实话
that the actions of the Church were what unleashed it all,
当得知那是教会行为导致的结果时
I think it just sent Prior Sala and his people quite mad.
我觉得 萨拉院长和他的教士怒不可遏
Oh, dear. What a shame. Never mind.
天啊 真遗憾 别介意
He's been taking in refugees of a similar turn of mind.
他一直在收留有类似想法的流亡者
It's a problem. Mister...?
这是个问题 你是…
I'm Trevor. This is Sypha.
我是特雷弗 这位是赛珐
Ah. No last names?
没有姓氏吗
Not until I feel a little safer here.
等我觉得这里安全点再说
Sensible. Well, Mr. Trevor, a pleasure to meet you both.
有道理 好了 特雷弗先生 很高兴认识你们
Welcome to Lindenfeld.
欢迎来到林登费尔德
What do you want for its teeth?
它的牙卖♥♥多少钱
What?
什么
I'll give you two coins for each tooth.
每颗牙给你们两枚硬币
Pardon me?
什么
All right, three.
好吧 三枚
But... Sypha.
可是… 赛珐
Three coins a tooth is fine,
每颗牙三枚硬币可以
but you'll have to get them out yourself.
但是 你得自己拔
Happily!
我很乐意
Trevor, that is wrong!
特雷弗 这样不对
You're hungry, aren't you?
你饿了吧
Well, yes.
好吧 是的
We need friends, but we also need coins.
我们需要朋友 但也需要钱
For food, and for somewhere to sleep that isn't the back of the wagon.
用来买♥♥食物 还得找个住处 不然又得住马车上
Oh. You know, that might be nice.
那样倒是不错
I mean, I'm used to sleeping in wagons, but it is nice when you stop.
我是说 我习惯了睡马车 不过换个花样也不错
And that man there has beer.
那个人有啤酒
Could I get a mug? I'll have some coins in a minute.
给我一杯啤酒好吗 我马上就有钱了
You killed that bastard thing. You get one free.
你杀了那个狗♥杂♥种♥ 可以免费喝一杯
I love you!
太爱你了
Oh, my God. That is better than sex.
老天 这比做♥爱♥还爽
Better than sex?
比做♥爱♥还爽
Ah, well, no, not-not...
那个… 不是
You, know, just d-different, differently good.
你知道的 就是… 不一样的爽
Really?
真的吗
But, I-I-I didn't, I didn't mean...
但是 我...我不是说…
I do hope you sleep well tonight
那我祝你今晚睡得好咯
with my tiny, icy foot shoved all the way up your...
我会用我冰凉的小脚一路往上蹭到你的…
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表