剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
She said it was like a door into countless levels of Hell.
她说那像一道通往无数层地狱的门
It was in a castle in Livonia. She knocked the castle down.
它在利沃尼亚的一座城♥堡♥里 她把那城♥堡♥给毁了
Your family tends to be destructively direct.
你们家族还真是直接
But you're both right.
不过 你们说的都没错
The Infinite Corridor is a route to many other worlds.
无限回廊是通往许多其它世界的通道
It's certainly possible that one of them is Hell.
其中一个世界当然可能就是地狱
However, in the experience of those of my particular expertise,
但是 就我个人知识和经验来说
it is in fact a system of doors to other lands,
它其实通往的是
separated from our own by space and time.
跟我们时间和空间不同的世界
A long time ago...
很久以前...
I lost someone very dear to me
我在无限回廊中
in the Infinite Corridor.
失去了一个挚爱之人
And I have been looking for a way back in ever since.
从那以后 我就一直在找寻再次进入的方法
Portals to the Corridor are few and far between,
通往回廊的入口很少 间隔很远
and they drift in and out of existence.
而且忽隐忽现
There is a portal to the Infinite Corridor under the priory.
修道院底下就有通往无限回廊的通道
They haven't let me go down there yet, but I know it's there.
他们还不允许我下去 但我知道就在下面
Lithomancy. Indeed.
石头占卜术 是的
The jewel has guided me here to the portal.
这块珠宝把我带到了这里的通道
Of course, if I'd known there was a portal under a pile of stones in fucking Livonia,
当然 如果我早知道利沃尼亚那该死的石头底下就有通道
I wouldn't have had to traipse across
我就不用长途跋涉
the entire gaping gray asshole of Eastern Europe
穿过整个灰暗的东欧
to trick my way past a gaggle of mad monks, would I?
来骗一帮疯修道士了 对吧
Ugh! Christ alive, do you people shit on the grapes?
真要命 你们这是在葡萄上拉了屎吗
Who did you lose? Does it matter?
你失去了谁 这重要吗
Now you know why I'm here and what I'm about,
现在你们知道我为什么来这 想要干嘛了
and it has nothing to do with random alchemical signs
我跟什么炼金术标识 还有萨拉的疯狂部族
or Sala's crazy horde.
一点关系都没有
All right, all right, calm down.
好了 好了 冷静点
You have no enemies at this table.
我们都不是你的敌人
Just stay out of my way. That's all I ask.
别插手我的事 我只有这个要求
You don't want to see it, do you?
你不想看 是吧
See what?
看什么
A night creature landed on a priory
黑暗生物来到一个地下有
that has a portal to other worlds under it.
通往其它世界的回廊的修道院里
What if that was not an accident?
如果这不是巧合呢
What if they never left?
如果它们根本就没离开呢
Well...
这…
Shit.
糟了
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表