剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
I only got the film one back.
我只拿回了胶卷那个
See if you can find out what happened to the other.
看看你们能不能找出另一个相机的下落
Yeah, sure, I'll check the evidence log.
好的 我会检查证据记录的
Detective,
探长
we have a target.
有目标了
It could be the Scriver boat.
可能是斯可莱佛号♥
Thirty years under water,
在水下三十年
it's amazing there's anything left.
竟然有东西剩下 实在令人惊讶
Deepest part of the lake, it's cold down there.
在湖里最深的地方 那里很冷
And they were both still in the boat?
他们都还在船里吗
They're still strapped to the seats just like the Barstows,
他们仍像巴斯托夫妇一样被绑在座位上
but no Amy.
但是没找到艾米
Boat was scuttled,
船上被凿了洞
probably an ax through the hull.
可能是用斧头凿穿了船体
She executed her parents.
她处决了她的父母
Amy Scriver was seventeen then,
艾米·斯可莱佛那时才十七岁
imagine what she's capable of now.
想想看她现在能做出什么
These are our suspects,
这些是我们的嫌疑犯
Jackson Michael Till
杰克逊·迈克尔·蒂尔
and Sharlene Winston,
和莎琳·温斯顿
who we now believe is Amy Scriver,
我们现在知道就是艾米·斯可莱佛
missing from this area since 1987.
从1987年起就从这片区域消失了
Till was last seen driving a silver pickup,
蒂尔最后一次被看到时 开着一辆银色皮卡
look out for that.
留意这辆车
We're knocking on doors around Black Lake,
我们逐个拜访黑湖附近的人家
marine units are checking the shoreline.
海军小队检查海岸线
Amy Scriver used to live here.
艾米·斯可莱佛曾经住在这里
She knows these waters and these woods,
她很了解这里的水域和树林
there's a good chance that she may be hiding out here.
很有可能她就躲在这里
And if you think you've spotted them,
如果你觉得自己发现了他们
do not attempt arrest.
不要试图上去逮捕
These people are well armed,
他们全副武装
they will kill you. Yeah.
会杀了你的 是的
I know they shot a cop,
我知道他们打死了一个警♥察♥
but keep a level head,
但是 要保持冷静
wait for backup.
等待后援
Okay, partner up and keep in contact at all times.
好了 找到搭档 时刻保持联♥系♥
They're picking up Dr. Bell.
他们去接贝尔医生了
You should go.
你也该去
I'm with you.
我跟你一起
Those tapes were private between me and my clients
那些录像带是我和我顾客的隐私
and you just handed them over
你就把它们交出去了
without any thought to the consequences!
却不想想后果
Do you know what you've done to me?
你知道你对我 对我们
To us?
做了什么吗
Police, open up!
警♥察♥ 开门
Dr. Bell,
贝尔医生
you need to come with us, please.
你得跟我们走一趟
You can call your lawyer on the way in.
路上你可以给你的律师打电♥话♥
That won't be necessary.
没这个必要
Perry said Dr. Bell didn't even do anything
佩里说 贝尔医生在他说
when he said he was going to go out and find a gun.
自己要出去找枪时无动于衷
I should have told somebody, right?
我该告诉别人的 对吗
This is not your fault, Margaret.
这不是你的错 玛格丽特
You were there when he died, you said.
你说过 他死的时候你在那里
I bet you tried to help him.
我敢肯定 你试着去帮他了
I did too.
我也是
What is all this crap?
这是堆什么垃圾
Oh the dumpster at the scene was overflowing.
现场的垃圾箱里东西太多了
Nobody looked through this before?
之前没人翻看过这些吗
The Coroner ruled it a suicide.
验尸官说是自杀
Alright?
明白吗
Alright.
明白了
What does this look like?
这个看起来像什么
My digital camera takes these cards.
我的数码相机可以读这些卡
We got a computer that can read that?
有能读卡的电脑吗
Yeah.
有
You said the cops are close.
你说警♥察♥快来了
They're all over the roads.
路上到处都是警♥察♥
I know how we're gonna get that plane in the air.
我知道怎么把飞机弄上天
And how do you propose to do that?
你要怎么做
We're gonna take a cop as a hostage.
我们抓一个警♥察♥做人♥质♥
I need you to hit him,
我要你来打他
hard enough to draw blood.
用力到能见血
Yeah.
好
Go.
去吧
We're doubling back at the dead end here.
我们在这边的死胡同里原路返回
Why don't the two of you start at the far end
你们从那头开始
and we'll see where we meet up.
看看我们在哪碰上
Yeah, okay.
好啊
Commanda and Solak are at the other end of the road.
科曼达和索拉克从路的另一头开始
We'll keep checking properties until we meet up.
我们挨个检查房♥屋 直到碰上
You were right to doubt me.
你的确该质疑我
Was I?
是吗
Drop your weapons!
放下武器
Drop 'em!
放下
Now.
现在
You too, drop it!
还有你 放下
Nikki, go hide their car.
妮姬 把他们的车藏起来
Is she the one who killed Lemur?
是她杀的勒米尔吗
That's her.
就是她
God!
天啊
Lise.
莉兹
Let's get them back to the house.
把他们带回房♥子
In the kitchen,
去厨房♥
in the corner to your right.
你右边的角落
I'm gonna stop the bleeding.
我来止血
You don't want a dead cop on your hands.
你不想手上沾上警♥察♥的命的
You have no idea what I want.
你不知道我想要什么
I know more than you think, Amy.
我知道的比你想的更多 艾米
Did you see the boats out there
他们找到你父母的时候
when they found your parents?
你看到外面的船了吗
Shut up.
闭嘴
Or I'll shoot her again.
不然我就再给她一枪
It's not true, what Mr. Till said.
蒂尔先生说的不是真的
I didn't kill Liam Rouse,
我没杀利亚姆·劳斯
he did.
是他杀的
Jack wouldn't do that.
杰克不会这样做的
Would you, Jack.
你会吗 杰克
No Mama, I wouldn't.
不 妈妈 我不会的
You want me to finish her now?
你想要我打死她吗
Not yet.
还不是时候
Mama, there's someone else here.
妈妈 外面有人
Where?
在哪
Is that the suspect's vehicle?
那是歹徒的车吗
Yep.
对
Should I call for backup?
需要呼叫支援吗
Yep.
要
Got one.
杀了一个
No, no, no, no, no, no,
不不不
let me call my people off.
我把我的人叫走
Nobody else needs to get hurt.
没必要伤及无辜
Jack, if he says another word, kill her.
杰克 如果他多说一个字 就杀了她
227, come back.
227 请回复
Jack.
杰克
To me.
过来
Think about your training.
回想你平时的训练
Everything you need's there.
你需要的本领都有了
So what do we do now?
我们该怎么办
You keep that cop pinned down out there.
你把外面那个警♥察♥制住
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表