剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
We'll need you to come in so we can get your fingerprints,
我们需要进去采集你的指纹
rule them out of evidence.
在证物里面排除掉你的
These tires come stock with this car?
轮胎是这辆车备用的吗
Uh, those, no, they're um,
那些 不是 那些
they're-they're an upgrade.
那些 那些是新换的
Yeah, we'll compare them to the tracks we found
好的 我们会比对在环岛路房♥子那里
at the Island Road house.
发现的轮胎痕迹
Your open house.
你被闯入的房♥子
How was that game by the way?
对了 那场比赛怎么样
Leafs tanked it again.
叶子队又输了
The Richter penalty cost them the whole thing.
里克特罚球让他们输了全场
Yeah,
对
that's exactly what Randall said.
兰德尔也是这么说的
Great minds think alike I guess.
英雄所见略同吧
You ever visit any of Randall's listings?
你去过兰德尔经手的那些房♥子吗
Yeah, I've-I've
对 我 我
helped him out with a place or two, yeah,
以前去过一两个地方帮忙 对
clean it up.
打扫卫生
What about a house on Island Road?
去过环岛路那边的房♥子吗
No, no, um,
没有
mostly just places here in town.
主要是在城里
If you think of anything else,
你要是想到了其他事情
give us a call.
给我们打电♥话♥
Yeah, will do, yeah.
好的 我会的 好
Yeah, I guess Randall is a big shot.
对 我觉得兰德尔有很大嫌疑
So what do you think they're lying about?
你觉得他们在隐瞒什么
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
Well, just give her whatever she wants.
她想要什么就给她
I can't talk right now.
我现在不方便说话
What do you need?
有什么事
I need more divers looking for these bodies.
我需要更多潜水员来搜寻尸体
Cardinal noticed a boat missing from the dock.
卡迪纳尔注意到码头上少了一条船
We need to intensify the Marine Unit search
我们需要加强在环岛路附近的
around Island Road.
水底搜索
How's he doing out there?
他怎么样
He's good.
他很好
Well OPD has a sonar boat,
安大略警局有声呐船
I can put in a request for that,
我可以申请使用
you have your divers and uh,
你也有潜水员
I want you to keep the land search going now too.
岸上搜索也要继续
Yeah, I also need more overtime cleared for ATM stakeouts.
好 我还需要增加在自动提款机的盯梢
He'll hit again.
他会再下手的
Okay. You got it.
好的 可以
Kular,
库拉
I want you to ride with Delorme into Toronto
你和德洛姆带上证据
with the evidence.
去一趟多伦多
Happy to, D.S.
好的 警司
Uh, actually, I'd like to go.
其实 我也想去
Oh, I didn't think you'd want to face the drive
我觉得你刚回来一周
on your first week back.
不会想开那么久的车
No, it'll be good
不 没事的
and we can, uh, talk about the case.
我们还能讨论案情
Yeah.
好的
Are you in a hurry to get back?
你着急回去吗
I need to talk to Toronto Robbery.
我需要和多伦多抢劫部门谈谈
They've had a couple ATM muggings
他们过去几周已经有很多起
over the past few weeks,
自动提款机抢劫案了
same MO.
一样的手法
Do you want to come?
你要来吗
No. I should check on Kelly,
不了 我去看看凯莉
see how she's doing.
看她怎么样了
Yeah.
好的
So I'll meet you here in a couple hours.
那我们几个小时后在这里会合
Yeah.
好
Well it all came from an inkjet,
都是从一个墨盒打出来的
I can tell you that much.
可以这么说
This is good, take a look.
这个好 你来看看
What am I looking for?
我要看什么
Maybe how you find whoever wrote these.
或许是找到写字条的人的线索
See the H's and the T's?
看到字母"H"和"T"了吗
There's splotches in the right angles.
在右边的直角有污点
It's in all the cards.
所有的卡片里都是
A printer flaw.
打印机的问题
So whoever has this printer,
那么谁用了这台打印机
Not that simple.
没那么简单
It's a cartridge flaw,
是墨盒的问题
which means as soon as the ink runs out
也就是说墨粉一用完
he gets a new cartridge
他就买♥♥了一个新墨盒
you can't pin him to these anymore.
你就不能指向他了
I need to find him before the ink runs out?
在墨粉用完之前我得找到他对吗
I'll print up the analysis.
我会打印出分♥析♥报告的
You said there was something else?
你说还有其他事对吗
Yeah.
对
So this Catherine killed herself?
这个凯瑟琳自杀了吗
It appears so.
看起来是
But you're not convinced.
但是你不信
No, I am not.
对 我不相信
Okay.
好的
Dear John,
亲爱的约翰
By the time you read this
你读到这封信的时候
I will have hurt you beyond all forgiveness.
我已经无法原谅地伤害了你
Please know how much I love you,
你要知道我多爱你
never more so than in this moment.
从来没有像这一刻这样爱你
If there had been any other way.
如果还有其他方式的话
Jesus, that's grim.
天啊 太恐怖了
Poor girl.
可怜的人
Worse for her family,
她的家人更是
I need to know,
我要知道
I need to know if the note was written
我要知道写这张字条的笔
with the same pen as the rest of the journal.
和写日记其他部分的是不是一样
And when it was written
以及最后一次
in relation to the last entry.
写的时间
You see this page here with the birthday reminder?
你看到这页有生日提醒了吗
It looks to me as if the note is the previous torn out page.
看起来字条像是从之前那页纸上撕下来的
Yeah, yeah it does.
对 确实是
Give me a few minutes, I'll let you know what I can find out.
给我几分钟 我看能发现什么
So, I brushed over
我刷过了
the birthday reminder and toner.
生日提醒和墨粉
And as you can see
就像你看到的
the ink is on the indentations from the suicide note.
凹下去的墨水就是自杀字条上的
So the note came before the list?
那么字条是在清单之前了
It's weird. Writing a suicide note,
太奇怪了 写了一个自杀字条
then turning the page over to write a to-do list.
然后翻到下一页写了备忘清单
It doesn't make any sense.
这说不通
That's what I thought too.
我也是这样想的
But, on the other hand,
不过 另一方面
she did write a suicide note so
她确实写了一个自杀字条
it seems like she was intending to do it.
似乎她是有这个想法
Thank you.
谢谢
This,
这个
this helps.
这个帮了很大忙
Hey,
嘿
the John in the note and that journal
字条和日记里的约翰
that's not I'll say hi to Jerry for you.
该不会是 我会代你向杰瑞问好
Thanks again.
再次感谢
No problem.
没事的
So, did you manage to see Kelly?
你看到凯莉了吗
You ever hear anything about the Scriver case?
你听说过斯可莱佛案件吗
Were you looking at cold cases while you were on leave?
你休假的时候是在看老案件吗
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表