剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
I'll talk to him.
我会和他谈谈
You haven't known him as long as I have.
你没有像我一样认识他这么久
It's not gonna be as easy as you think.
不会像你想的那么简单
We got the girl from the voice mail.
我们通过语♥音♥信箱找到了那个女孩
Maybe the killer too.
也许还能找到那个凶手
You left me a message?
你给我留言了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, it was me.
是我留的言
I want to talk to you about the man who chased you tonight.
我想和你谈谈今天晚上追你的那个男人
The man you shot with a crossbow,
你用十字弓射的那个男人
who was it?
是谁的十字弓
It was my dad's.
是我爸爸的
He taught me.
他教了我怎么用
Well, I'm glad he did.
我很高兴他教你了
Did you get him?
你抓到他了吗
Island Road killer?
那个环岛路杀手
Tell her what you told me.
告诉她你告诉我的事
Troy.
特洛伊
I wasn't with Randall the night those people got killed.
那些人被杀的晚上我没有和兰德尔在一起
He was with the little bitch who shot me.
他和那个射我的小贱♥人♥在一起
I've done it before I've lied for him.
在我为他撒谎之前我就已经做完了事
But never to the cops.
但是从未对警♥察♥说谎
But I don't understand.
但是我不明白
You chased her tonight,
你今天晚上带着面具
wearing a mask.
追她
Look, Randall got me the rink job
兰德尔给我找了溜冰场的工作
but I'm done covering for the guy.
但是我不想再给他打掩护了
He told me to scare her so
他告诉我要去吓唬她
she would shut up about everything.
这样她才会守口如瓶
Randall put you up to this?
兰德尔让你这么做的吗
Yes, he did.
是的
All right, and I want that girl
好的 我希望那个女孩
locked up for assault.
因为攻击我而被关押
Yeah.
嗯
At least charged.
至少被起诉
Mrs. Duchene?
杜琴太太
Wendy.
温蒂
How much trouble is she in?
她惹了多大的麻烦
We'll need to follow up with her.
我们需要继续跟进她
But apart from that,
但是除此之外
we don't see any reason to pursue this.
我们觉得没必要继续查下去
She shoots a white man with an arrow
她用十字弓射了一个白人
and gets away with it?
还不用受任何处罚吗
That's new.
真新鲜
That man, he's really a murderer?
那个男人 真的是谋杀犯吗
Detective Delorme will need to speak to Sam about that,
德洛姆侦探需要跟萨姆就这件事谈谈
but,
但是
So if you don't mind stepping out with me.
我们先借一步说话吧
This is going to be hard for you to hear.
对你来说这可能很难接受
Is Randall okay?
兰德尔还好吗
As far as I'm concerned,
据我所知
no he isn't.
他一点都不好
Sam, the man who chased you,
那个追你的人萨姆
he wasn't the killer.
他不是凶手
He was Randall's friend,
他是兰德尔的朋友
Troy Campbell.
特洛伊·坎贝尔
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
Troy? Mhm.
特洛伊吗 嗯
I don't understand.
我不明白
Why would he do that to me?
他为什么要这么对我
Because Randall asked him to.
因为兰德尔让他这么做
To protect himself.
为了保护他自己
The cards.
那些卡片
You're not going to let it go?
你不准备放弃吗
If you're going to do it,
要调查的话
do it quieter.
最好低调一点
We can't have you suspended.
我们不能让你被停职
Understood?
明白吗
Understood.
明白
Okay, I worked hard on this.
我很努力做了这个
Happy birthday to you,
# 祝你生日快乐 #
happy birthday to you,
# 祝你生日快乐 #
happy birthday dear Sam,
# 祝亲爱的萨姆生日快乐 #
happy birthday to you
# 祝你生日快乐 #
Just pretend, just pretend.
假装一下 假装一下
Okay.
就这样
Look at the candles.
看着蜡烛
Just get her face. Get her face.
对着她的脸就行 看着她
Family meeting.
家庭聚会
Oh my warriors,
我的勇士们
you've worked so hard to get us this far.
因为你们的努力 我们才走到这一步
And we're so close to building our new home.
我们马上就要组建新家了
What is this place?
这是什么地方
It looks haunted.
看起来好像闹鬼了
It is.
确实闹鬼
Can we burn it down?
我们能把它烧掉吗
It'll burn, in time. Like everything else.
它到时候会被烧掉的 像其他所有东西一样
And nobody will be ready for it.
没有人会有所准备
Nobody but us.
除了我们
You know why I chose you?
你知道我为什么选你吗
I chose you because,
我选你是因为
'cause you've seen the worst of people.
你见过人最坏的一面
And you're still standing.
但是你依然坚持着
My warriors.
我的勇士们
And the others when we find them.
当我们找到其他人的时候
They're gonna be just like you.
他们就会像你们一样
What's it gonna be like up there?
那时会怎么样呢
It's an old mine.
这是一个古老的矿
It's a place where we can protect ourselves against anything.
是一个能保护我们免受其他东西侵害的地方
Even nuclear war,
连我们都知道即将发生的核战争
which we all know is coming.
都无法伤害我们
We're gonna have to fight
我们要为我们的信仰
for what we believe in.
而战斗
Jack's going to find those guns in storage.
杰克要去仓库里找那些枪
And once we find them,
一旦我们找到了枪
we'll be unstoppable.
我们将势不可挡
What's stronger than anything?
什么是最强大的
Family. Mhm.
家人 嗯
And what will we kill for?
我们为了什么而杀戮
What will we die for?
我们甘愿为什么而死
Family. Family.
家人 是家人
And what are we?
我们是什么
Family That's right.
我们是家人 对了
I love you all so much.
我真的很爱你们
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表